CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I dont know where shes gone :(
If i manage to get an 8week scan and it shows all ok we will prob tell parents then xx

how weird that u got a neg on digital:shrug:
at least u done it once hun, wasn't it only one time last time?? i seem to get random ewcm that doesn't tally with pains/opks/temps so don't worry about that!

i bet your mum does know kat, she's prob just waiting for u to say it! how are u gonna g about getting the scan?is it thru midwife??

haven't seen anything from kelly either, hope she's not too sad:cry: xxx

i am going mental already. please tell me NOT to poas. got none in the house, but having massive urges to go and get them!!! ahhhhh, only day 5po!! literally NO symptoms though......maybe ill get a test for later in week?!?! x

Lemon, I'm the wrong person to convince you not to test. I would be out at the store getting a test as I type. I too am a poas-aholic! Although 5dpo may be a little too early. Try get to at least 10 days. Good luck waiting!

I'm here, needed a break, still may need some more time. No news yet just waiting. The witch just left.

Welcome back Kelly. Hope you feeling a bit better. I always think that when you're having a crappy time, best stay among people who have also been through / going through crappy times. So stick with us! I really do believe we will all have our babies one day soon and I also believe that the hard time we went through to get them will make us better parents. Wow - that's all very philosophical for 6:30 on a Monday morning... Hope you all have good weeks.

kelly:hugs: glad your still here hun xxxxx

I've cracked:wacko: :wacko: I've ordered some frer, digi and ic on amazon. oh dear.

Hiya ladies,

iv had a nightmare of a weekend :-( me and OH argued on Saturday then made up then went up the pub for a few drinks and my pregnant friend came up, shes about 8 weeks and im finding it hard, im soooo happy for them both but finding it hard to talk about baby stuff with her. OHs mothers friend came up to me so happy saying ohhhhh i hear congrats are in order so understandably i was upset as i had to tell her and because i was feeling a bit down we left. i txt pg friend yest morning at 9am to say sorry if i was a bit off xxx and she replied 12 hours later saying 'no probs' so i told her exactly how i feel and then she txt back saying 'why cant you just be happy for me!!' i just let rip on her then telling her how hard im finding it etc so its safe to say we are no longer friends but im not too concerned as shes not my friend really shes ohs friends gf. just feel real shitty today xxx

Oh Cath - sorry it was a bad day. I hate days like that - they sneak up out of nowhere! Hope today is better.
Lemon when do you get your tests? Still going to try wait?
I got all my blood work back and all normal. Not sure if I'm happy or sad. Was hoping for some answers but I guess at least I'm healthy!

so do u still have to take the aspirin and stuff then?

cath -:hugs: it is soooo rubbish when someone u know gets pg. it just seems so unfair. and people who haven't had losses can never really get it. when I'm sad, people say all the time to me "miscarriage is common", and basically get over it already. makes it all worse. u don't need friends like that. xxxx

get the tests in a few days i think, post depending. really want to wait till day 12 but i just don't think ill be able to. :wacko: get my exam results later in the week, which i have defo failed so if no bfp, its gonnna be a very bad month. poor dh is dreading the weekend. on the plus side, we saw our puppy on sat and are picking her up early june!! woo hoo!

Thank you girls, i know, iv blocked her out of my life now as much as im happy for them both, i dont want to hear about her for the time being as she has really really made me so angry, never mind! OPKs starting to get darker so iv ordered OH to the bedroom to wait until i get home from work lol! xxx

Hope things get better soon kelly xx
Klemon, im too excited to tell you not to poas, i want you to get your BFP :D defo wait a lil bit longer though.
Ah Cath you can do without 'friends' like that did she know about your loss cause if so she should totally understand! Great news on the opks!!
Manny its so frustrating isn't it, where are you upto on your cycle now? Has the bleeding stopped?
xxx

ps Yey for the puppy!!! Are you getting a boy or girl? Im undecided on getting a pup from my friend, only cause im thinking will have so much going on if this bean sticks and then with the wedding but ive had cuddles with the one i want and i already love him hahaha

yes that wd be a lot on your plate!! we're getting a little girl - when she's home ill put up some piccies!! x

Yeh she knew kat,when we told her I was pregnant the most she could say was Congrats,couldnt even look at me and when I mc she txt me a week later saying how sorry she was,I understand its difficult for people to think what to say but even if she txt me a few xxx it would mean a lot. never mind,she's old news now xxx

I'll never leave for good so don't worry about that. I'm a lifer on bnb I think lol. Though I guess lately I've found it easy to stay away.

The 3 other friends of mine that were due around me are starting to have their kids, one has been born and I can't bring myself to talk to them or go see the baby. I'm just thankful they had a boy, makes it a little easier. One of my friends who is due 4 days before me doesn't know what she is having and they decided to name the baby Hannah if it's a girl so thats going to be a nightmare for me I think if she does have a girl. And the third friend is having a boy but I'm not very close with her so that one shouldn't be an issue.

Thats a bit insensitive isnt it, I hope she has a boy for your sake. How you doing? Any developments?
I get it Cath i didnt want to talk to anyone after mc but my friends all let me know they were there, shes well rid of :) xxx

thats actually quite cruel.. i hope its a boy too.
seriously, wtf is it with other women all being pregnant at the moment!! grr! (obv not you kat -xx)

2ww is driving me mad. am in foul mood.:growlmad:

They had picked the name before my Hannah had passed away, I guess it was the only girl name they could agree on. Her husband has 2 boys from another marriage so I know they want a girl very badly, I feel guilty wishing a boy on them I just want them to choose a different name.

Nothing going on with me, still waiting. We'll try naturally this cycle if I'm not still messed up. My temps are still higher then where they should be for after my period so I'm not hopeful.

Lemon - nearly testing time! Have you cracked yet and done a sneaky one?
Kelly - do you think that your friend might reconsider given your situation? I also hope she has a boy! Good luck for the natural cycle. Is there a possibility that you would be more fertile after going through all the treatment?
Cath and Kat hope you're both good? Nearly Ov time for you Cath? How those OPKS going?

I'm not sure where I am in my cycle. Don't think I did Ov last weekend because the cheap tests are still positive. I think its just hormones all over the show. Still doing OPKS daily to try work out where I am. Don't know what will come first - Ov or AF. Its a waiting game.... Feeling ok about it though (for today anyway :) Trying to temp but I'm not very good at it. And its so cold here at the moment - my thermometer is always freezing so I'm sure that doesn't help. Am I looking for a dip or a rise?

Pregnant women everywhere! Cant wait for us to join them all again!
xx

hi hun, im good thanks, iv my cycle is back to normal i should be ov this week but i just dont bloody know lol OPKs are not getting any darker but im having major EWCM, twinges and TMI dairrhea which I get when AF is here and i think i used to get it when i used to OV before i got preg.just dont bloody know lol!

Sorry i cant shed o light on your question hun im a bit hopeless with charting etc, i can just about use OPKs lol! hope your ok tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->