CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Why is your thermometer freezing?? Its like 26 degrees here!!! So yes, you are looking for a rise by at least .3 after ovulation, and that supposedly means ov has occored. Mine are all over the place this month!!
Am having a horrid horrid week. Dh went mad last n ight-told me to stop coming on here, that I was too obsessed with having a baby and that we should stop and it wasn't a priority to him at the moment. I'm literally spacking out now, I don't think I can cope with much more! Also did a test and bfn. Am sad.
How's everyone else?? Xx
Sorry for depression!!

Ohhhh hun :-( i know what you mean OH says for me to stop comin on here, no, it makes me feel better when im on here! knowing the majority of women have gone through the same!!

its 29 here in Wales today hun! sweltering in an office with no air con!! got friday off work and im ready to sunbathe lol xx

Sorry your DH is being difficult. It always makes things harder. I think mine is so pleased to have you lot to talk too - it means that he isn't subject to my constant baby planning banter! Its hard for them because they have no clue what we're going through. They just handle things differently.

So with temping, you only know AFTER ovulating?

Our days are lovely - about 23 degrees which isn't bad for nearly the middle of winter. But it drops to about 4 degrees overnight which is freezing. And houses in South Africa are not geared up to the cold! On the up side, our winter is only about 3 months long so I really can't complain.

29 in wales!! blimey, i thought it was the south that was hot!!:wink wink:

so with temping -it will only show that u have ovulated, not predict when you will. in theory its meant to stay up from the moment you ovulate if you are pregs. mine normally dips right back down a day before af. sometimes you get a dip in the middle too, which can or may not be a implantation dip, but i don't think thats too reliable a sign. ill try and link up my chart so you can see. x

ok try this link to my chart - see how it goes up after ovulation, but to be honest i use it in conjunction with the ewcm/opks/monitor/symptoms etc.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=114517

So my BIL says hun,I kinda believe him,I burnt my arms and chest lunchtime and iv only been home from work an hour and my clothes are drying lovely on the line,ready for second load to go on,loving this heat,my boss is 6 months preg and sh absolutely hates it poor thing! Xxx

Only opks can give you a heads up to impending ovulation.

Cath I'd love 29 here! We had some beautiful weather a few days ago but today is cold and wet. I noticed you lost your lo on friday the 13th, was it Jan or April? We lost our little girl Jan friday 13th. What a crappy coincidence.

My temps are still on the higher side, and the last 3 days they have been the same with two different thermometers, something that I don't think has ever happened to me. Oh well. Opks soon.

My son is still quiet sick, he has croup, we ended up at emerge in our town for 4 hours, they gave him a steroid and it helped with his breathing then after that they gave him something for his fever and it helped. He's still not eating or sleeping well though so I'm exhausted.

hey ladies, hope you all ok.
Kelly hope your son gets better soon!
Klemon any more testing? how many dpo are you now?
I got my early scan for next Weds am pretty nervous already!
I dont like being on this side without all you ladies with me :( am praying for good news from you all soon xxx

Only opks can give you a heads up to impending ovulation.

Cath I'd love 29 here! We had some beautiful weather a few days ago but today is cold and wet. I noticed you lost your lo on friday the 13th, was it Jan or April? We lost our little girl Jan friday 13th. What a crappy coincidence.

it was lovely, another beautiful day again,i have tomorrow off work and intend on sunabthing all day!! Fear not the wind and rain is returning next week so if that makes you feel better just keep thinking of that :) it was Friday 13th in April hun, glad it wasnt janary as thats my dads birthday. Awww sorry to hear that hun, its such a horrible day to mc isnt it, im not superstitious at all but i am now! are you? xx

hey ladies, hope you all ok.
Kelly hope your son gets better soon!
Klemon any more testing? how many dpo are you now?
I got my early scan for next Weds am pretty nervous already!
I dont like being on this side without all you ladies with me :( am praying for good news from you all soon xxx

FX we wont be long hun!! awwww dont be nervous hun im sure everything will be fine xxx

I'm not superstitious either and I'm not now but I will always hate that day and I think the friday the 13th part just makes me hate it more.

Good news though, I am starting my fresh ICSI cycle this cycle. I start my injections june 6th with egg retrieval (aka ovulation) july 3/4. I hope to be joining you soon enough Kat.

There's another Friday 13th in august I think so I hope to god if I get my bfp I won't be getting a scan it anything on that date! Fx that works for you hun xxx

You can always tell them you can't cause you're busy that day. I may very well have a scan then, if this cycle works I'll get a bfp around the 20th of July so that would put me at about 8 weeks around then. I wouldn't take a scan then either.

Kelly that's great news! And hopefully this will be it. When do you move? When are you due to Ov and try naturally? Isn't that quite soon?
And great news Kat that you have an early scan.
Thanks for the info Lemon. Still no change to my temp here. Still waiting for something to happen.... Cath - any signs of ovulation?

Good thinking Kelly, then again i might just put what happened to the back of mind, what are the odds of having bad news on that date again??

Mannymoo - no signs, i dont think lol EWCM is starting to dry up which is a sign i think lol, just done a OPK with FMU as im out for the day - sunbathing :) and it was darker than yesterdays, not quite pos but still darker! we dtd last night, the night before and the night before, hoping to do it again tonight! xxx

test.jpeg

oh that is good news Kelly, July doesn't seem so far away. lets hope u can join Kat, this thread needs some more happy news:flower:

Cath, I can't make your pic bigger but can see the lines so sounds like your covering ov well! enjoy the sun today, I'm off too, so gonna try and get outside for a bit!

Good news with scan Kat, i don't think they will do them down here early unless you've had bleeding etc so you did really well to get one.

Manny, what CD are u on now? xx

Im trying NOT to test today as did another one test and bfn. Do feel very PMSy though:cry:

Oh no Lemon - but PMSy could also be pregnant-y. Well done for not testing today. Once you make it to this late in the day, there isn't point testing until tomorrow anyway.

If I take day of mc as CD1, I am on CD22 today and still no sign of Ov. Feeling a bit PMSy myself so might get AF before Ov which is also ok. After first mc I got a pos opk on CD23 so I guess there is still a bit of hope for this cycle. We've been BDing every 2-3 days anyway.

Hope you all have fab weekends! x

Done another test and def positive,I'm glad as we've been bding every day this week! Gonna bd tonight and tomorrow and maybe Sunday lol......https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=27229 oh and sunbathing went a bit bad.....I'm officially a lobster,just sprayed the hose pipe on me this weather is intense! Xxx

I won't be trying naturally now as there's not enough time, they put me on bcp's for 2 weeks then I start my down regging meds, so I've already started my treatment technically.

Hopefully the odds are low cath.

Feeling icky, heartburn for days now, sciatica and the bcp's will make me feel pukey in the next day or so. Ugh.

Little boy still sickly, had to make another trip to emerge to get more steroids. I think he's on the mend now, breathing is easier but he's still not himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->