CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Have fun trying to catch the egg cath. I'm a little sad we won't get a go naturally this cycle but it's worth it.

nooo klemon i hope the witch stays away!
Hope everyone else doing ok,Im keeping everything crossed for you all this cycle xxx

oh that is good news Kelly, July doesn't seem so far away. lets hope u can join Kat, this thread needs some more happy news:flower:

Cath, I can't make your pic bigger but can see the lines so sounds like your covering ov well! enjoy the sun today, I'm off too, so gonna try and get outside for a bit!

Good news with scan Kat, i don't think they will do them down here early unless you've had bleeding etc so you did really well to get one.

Manny, what CD are u on now? xx

Im trying NOT to test today as did another one test and bfn. Do feel very PMSy though:cry:
Yea i was expecting a battle but i just said that i was wondering if would get one after 3 losses as used to get them even after one and she said i was justified asking but if they were funny bout it she would get a docs referral but they didnt say owt xx

Thanks, I love the pic, we just took it the other day before he got sick.

Kat, so you don't have a scan date.

Yes Its Weds at 10.20, Its a bit waffled that last post, They didnt even question it which was good x

Girls,has anyone who use opks had a pos then neg then 2 days later a pos.......so confused

Thatsa really good kat, u did well!!! Has ur mum guessed yet??

Cath- not had that no hun, maybe middle one was dodgy?? I normally get 2-3 positives in a row tho so I wd just ignore middle one and carry on with the bd.. Xx

I've managed to avoid the subject with her haha...will probably tell our parents if all goes well with scan on Weds :) xx

Hi all. I'm now on cd25 and still no signs of Ov. Getting really frustrated. Did any of you wait this long after your losses? I'm really starting to lose hope for this cycle :(

it was defo longer, and cycles have stayed a little longer even now manny. hope it happens soon though xxx

What time did you do them at cath? I've gotten positives just after lunch then did another at dinner time to have it neg then to get a positive at lunch again the next day. Thats why you're suppose to do them between 1-4pm.

I was doing them at 11am and 2pm but my 2pm ones were always light so i stuck to my 11am ones. i have def OV as the pains i have had last night and today were ov pains so fingers crossed :) xxx

bfn and massive temp drop today.:witch: will come tonight/tomo then.

just took a really sad call from dh. we really thought this was the month. he's always been the strong one, and seeing him now feel like i feel every month is pretty heartbreaking. don't even know what to do anymore, theres nothing more to try.

oohhhhh hun :hugs: we often think that the men are ok but sometimes it scares them more than us....hope your both ok xxx

Sorry Lemon. Hope you both alright. Don't lose hope. It will happen. xx

oh im sorry klemon :hugs: i thought this would be your month aswell, whats happening with the docs?xxxx

Yes it is normal with much heavy bleeding in CD 2. But i will not any take any test. I will wait more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->