CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Sorry Klemon

My friend had a girl yesterday and named her Hannah. Feels like my hearts been ripped out all over again. It's just not fair.

Very sad to hear she had a girl and went ahead with calling her Hannah. This must be terribly hard for you. Thinking of you lots. x

It sucks it hurts more then I thought it would. I'll just have to make sure I don't see her to avoid the meltdown that I know will come if I do. Maybe once I'm pregnant it won't bother me so much.

I cant believe someone would do that to a friend to be honest xx

Hey ladies, just joining you all :)...

I'm on CD32 :(... My cycles before I got pregnant were 29 days, so technically I'm late... But probs not because it's the cycle after MC blurghhh

I tested this morning and got this... So it's gone low again :coffee: can't wait till it just buggers off and then af comes, so we can start a fresh x

Attachments

• 20e7a537.jpg
    20e7a537.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Hopefully you won't be long hun,I was 3days late after mc xxx

babee bugs did you take that hpt today? You shouldn't still be having positive hpts this long after mc'ing, are you sure you're not pregnant again? I lost my girl Hannah at 18 weeks and by cd 18 my hcg was down to 18 and my period came exactly 5 weeks from the day a delivered her and I did ovulate.

Kat she's not a very close friend, we have a lot of friends in common so we see each other at events and gatherings etc. But it still hurts.

Welcome to the group Babee Bugs! Sorry you're going through this. I'm in a similar situation. CD25 today for me (after a mc at 11weeks - second one this year) and I still haven't ovulated. Not sure what is going on. I normally Ov on CD14 and my cycle (pre-mcs) was always 28 days. Its such a waiting game but feel free to wait here with us! I do agree with Kelly - your test should be negative by now. Mine was back to neg exacty 14 days after the mc. Have you had any bloods done or a follow up scan? Would be wonderful if you are preg again.

A question for the ladies that temp - for the past 10 days or so, my temp has been a consistent 36.3. This morning it was 36.7. Does this mean anything? I've been doing my OPKs religiously and I am getting negatives. I normally get a faint second line all month long but at the moment, I'm not even getting that so I really doubt I have ovulated. Is it possible to Ov with a negative OPK (and with no ewcm)? Or could this temp shift be from something else? Any advice would be great! Thanks ladies. x

I did go to the doctors last week, regarding my tests... But there got fainter, so I didn't go back for blood tests..

It will be 5 weeks on Friday since the d&c... And I did a test today and it's still positive... Very faint, but still there... I'm soo frustrated now.

I don't know what to do?

Ahhhh you had a D&C! explains a lot, my MC was natural, AF came exactly 30 days after first day of blled or 26 days after the last day of bleed, my friend had a MMC 2 and a half weeks before me, and her AF arrived a day before mine did so she waited nearly 8 weeks for hers, it will happen love but if you have had a D&C it can take up to 12 weeks for it to arrive, if you get another pos test go back def! xxx

Welcome to the group Babee Bugs! Sorry you're going through this. I'm in a similar situation. CD25 today for me (after a mc at 11weeks - second one this year) and I still haven't ovulated. Not sure what is going on. I normally Ov on CD14 and my cycle (pre-mcs) was always 28 days. Its such a waiting game but feel free to wait here with us! I do agree with Kelly - your test should be negative by now. Mine was back to neg exacty 14 days after the mc. Have you had any bloods done or a follow up scan? Would be wonderful if you are preg again.

A question for the ladies that temp - for the past 10 days or so, my temp has been a consistent 36.3. This morning it was 36.7. Does this mean anything? I've been doing my OPKs religiously and I am getting negatives. I normally get a faint second line all month long but at the moment, I'm not even getting that so I really doubt I have ovulated. Is it possible to Ov with a negative OPK (and with no ewcm)? Or could this temp shift be from something else? Any advice would be great! Thanks ladies. x

do you temp same time every day manny? i thought it was meant to be more than 0.3 rise, which yours is, but i do get random ones above at times other than ov anyway. sounds a bit iffy if neg opk and no ewcm, but then it is first cycle after your loss. kelly what do you think?? (think kellys more of a temping quwwn than me).

kAT- good luck tomo hun :hugs: xxx

AF arrived yesterday, and is in full horrid flow today. I've now moved into lttc threads, don't feel i belong here anymore, but still dot really feel i she be over there. :cry:

Thanks lemon for the advice. Did two more opks today still neg. What is lttc? I think you should stick around with us a bit longer - at least until your referral app. I've just been with 2 friends who have both been TTC for over a year after their losses. Both have been told to take staminogro ( for them and dh) Do you get that there? Maybe worth a try.
Kat all the best for scan. I'm sure all will be great. Let us know how it goes.

LTTTC is long term ttc. Klemon um hello look at me? I'm way past ltttc and am still here, you don't have to leave here cause it's been a year. We'd be sad without you. It took us 18 months for our first and now we're up to 19 months this time with our loss in the middle.

Manny, did you do anything that could cause it to spike anyway? Drink, not sleep, not take at right time, maybe you're sick? Or maybe you just didn't get a positive opk? Do you usually get positive opks?

babeebugs, some women do take longer to get down to zero but from what I heard with a D&C cd1 is counted as the day of the procedure. Maybe keep testing every two days and if it is getting fainter still you could count yourself as one of the few who take longer to get down to zero?

Thanks Kelly. Now that you mention it, the last two nights have been quite restless with strange dreams. Maybe thats it. This morning was 36.7 so still higher than normal but lower than yesterday. DH goes away on Friday so if I'm going to Ov, I'm really hoping its before then.

Lemon, I agree with Kelly. Don't go anywhere. We're all in this together and I plan on not leaving this board until everyone is comfortably pregnant. If you go, we will stalk you :) Hope the witch is easing off.

Thanks guys am very nervous right now!! klemon i agree with manny stay till you been referred xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->