CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

just an update, saw heartbeat and measured 7w2d :) i know im not out the woods yet...if i get to 9weeks with no spotting i will feel better. Hope you ladies are ok xx

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kat :hughs: im sure everything will be fine :) xxxx

Such excellent news Kat. I'm so pleased everything went well. Now you can relax a little. Do you go back at 9 weeks for another scan? You have put a smile on my face! x

Thanks both of you :) I have to wait till 12 week scan now which is 2nd July..seems ages away.. but i was 8-9weeks when started getting pink tinged cm last time so i don't think i will relax till i get past there..we still don't dare get our hopes up even though i really want to!! We have called it our little blob haha cause thats all it really looked like, beautiful all the same :D Have you had any luck with ov yet manny? Cath are you in tww?? xxx

Awwww little Blob!!!! Im sure everything will be fine hun but i understand the anxiety......how much did you pay for the scan if you dont me asking? im in the TWW wait hun but i already feel like its not my month and im kinda ok with that, not getting my hopes up or anything xxx

Oh boo :( i hope it is your month.
I didn't pay, this was my 3rd loss so they said i was justified in asking about an early one..they used to do just do them, after my 1st loss i had an early one and then i did when was pregnant with my son after the 2nd one but this last pregnancy they didn't, i guess thats how things change over time! Its weird though cause i know things could still go wrong xxx

Kat that's great news! I hope all continues on well.

oh thats great! for some reason i thought you had a private one! im hoping they will give me an early one if i play on it a bit!!

Well i havent had hardly any CM since Ov 3 days ago (might be 5 days ago, bit unsure as OPKS run out, i got my pos on Friday) but im extremelly tired, headache, urinating more, eating more,pressure and now im itching - i think its from the surge of hormones from OV as i dont implant for another 1-3 days xxx

i think its defo worth asking!! Well you never know, i hope you get good news :) when is af due?xxx

haha spoke to soon, after i replied i went to the loo and 'Hello CM!!' haha!! AF is due 8-10th June! xxx

Yay Kat!!! So happy for you, when you get the 12 week scan done you have to put the scan pic up!!!:happy dance:

FX cath...hope the 2ww is ok for you! you can get a private scan for about 100 quid around here, thats what I'm planning to do as i know i won't get an early one otherwise.

Thanks so much for all your sweet messages!! Had a bit of a downer on, but trying to get more positive and gear up again...back to the old "this will be the month!!!!". I don't want to move anyway. i like you all, so like manny, Im in until we are all holding our little babies!!:happy dance:

Manny, can u upload your chart at all??

Kelly, hope your doing ok after your friends baby. I do think it was very insensitive still. :hugs:

xxx

Yay Kat!!! So happy for you, when you get the 12 week scan done you have to put the scan pic up!!!:happy dance:

FX cath...hope the 2ww is ok for you! you can get a private scan for about 100 quid around here, thats what I'm planning to do as i know i won't get an early one otherwise.

Thanks so much for all your sweet messages!! Had a bit of a downer on, but trying to get more positive and gear up again...back to the old "this will be the month!!!!". I don't want to move anyway. i like you all, so like manny, Im in until we are all holding our little babies!!:happy dance:

Manny, can u upload your chart at all??

Kelly, hope your doing ok after your friends baby. I do think it was very insensitive still. :hugs:

xxx

Thanks klemon, i will...i hope i get that far.. i feel even more paranoid now for some reason :wacko: We have to all stick together, thats how i feel i like you all too :) xxx

Thanks klemon,I think ill have do that,xxx you will get your bfp soon hun we all will xxx

I'm finally getting my hair cut today it's been soooo long. Looking forward to it but not sure if I want to cut lots off or not. It's about half way down my back right now and though it annoys me when it's that long when I do cut it shorter I miss it and try to grow it long again lol.

Enjoy kelly. I'm going On Saturday and it will be my first hair appointment since before first mc.
Lemon my chart is in my head this cycle. Because I didn't start from cd1, I didn't take it too seriously but when AF shows I will start a proper one. But basically it is 36.3 for 10 days, then 36.7,36.6 and today was 36.7. Still no ewcm and neg opks. Cd28 today (which is my normal cycle length). But if I'm still going to Ov this cycle, it going to be much longer.

hhhm, i think you prob haven't ov'd then yet manny. thats frustrating for you.

I just spent yrs growing my fringe out fully, only to have it cut back in again, and now wish i hadn't!!! he he!

im in france for the long bank hols so prob won't be on her much for a few days, so hope everything goes well for everyone and enjoy the four days off to the UK based ladies!! xx

when are u testing cath?? x

Oohhhhhhhh france!!! lovely!! Good idea going abroad to beat this awful weather we have been forecasted, how different can it be in one week!? madness!!!

i think im going to start on either sunday or monday with my IC's xxx

I got a good feeling tho, had some cramps yesterday and pressure, my CM is starting to get a teeny bit thicker, headaches, and now tingly boobs, maybe its left over hormone tho? not sure xxx

ooohhhh - Cath that is exciting. Keep us posted. Lemon have an amazing time in France. Where in France will you be? Very jealous that you will all be having a nice long weekend!
We're going to Seychelles in July so at least I have something to look forward to during the Winter. Holidays and TTC seem to work well for me. Got first BFP in Australia and second BFP in France. Hoping for third in Seychelles (or before!)

I also don't think I've Ov'ed yet. Starting to just want AF to show up so I can start fresh.

Seychelles :-( So jealous xxxx im going to Bulgaria wooppddyyydoo lol its no seychelles! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->