CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Have a good holiday klemon :) i will be working all over bank hol :(
Cath sounds promising :)
Seychelles..wow..very jealous. I didnt know where i was upto in that first cycle either, it was kinda a relief to get af.
I am really ill :( very much dont want to be at work at the mo xx

Oh dear. Sorry you're not well Kat. Is it morning sickness? If so, at least it is a little comforting and reassuing (even though it sucks!)

I hope so girls,I have cramps as if af is about to show,I'm 4dpo and you never know what your body is like after a mc anything can happen lol xxx

i am a bit queasy on and off all day but i dont mind that, ive lost my voice and have a really sore chest..ive been really ill with colds etc since bfp but hoping its cause my immune system is down to make little blob super healthy :) xx

Awwww I think its because of that hun,dose up on some multivitamins xxx

All those place sound great when you live in Canada :rofl: And we're vacationing in Canada albeit on the other side.

Hope you all having a good weekend and that the uk girls are enjoying the extended break. No news here. Now on cd30 and no sign of Ov or AF! SOOO over this all now. Just want to move on :(
Cath when will you test?

Think I might start testing soon,felt so sick last night :) xxx

how annoying for you manny...my cycle straight after mc was normal it was the ones after that were long..
ooo exciting cath :)xx

Manny it will come back you may just get AF in the coming few days, I hope you know soon though.

I had 1 drink last night and was sick woke up with a hangover had another drink up our local and felt sick as a pig xxx

Maybe try hold out until about 10 dpo if you can Carh. But all sounds very promising.
Still nothing On my side. Kelly I hope you're right and that AF shows up. I don't even mind not Ov'ing this cycle - just want to know my body is moving on. BTW, Have you got an official date for starting treatment yet?
Kat and lemon, hope you're both enjoying the holidays. Was watching the celebrations on telly and the weather looks rubbish! I did feel rather patriotic though!
Hope it's a good week for all!

I thought I posted that a while back? I'm cycling this cycle, I start my down regging meds in 3 days with egg collection (aka ovulation) planned for july 2.

I knew it was this cycle but wasn't sure exact dates. Is the down regging meds the injections? At the rate I'm going, we might be ovulating at the same rime :)

Yes they're injections once a day then when I stim I have 3 injections a day. Maybe we'll be cycle buddies then bump buddies then! The more the merrier. CD 1 will be roughly June 20th for me give or take a couple of days.

Since my last post AF has arrived!!! Never been so happy to see her. So I'm guessing that I never ovulated last month but doesn't matter because at least now I know where I am. I didn't have a big drop in temps this morning but perhaps that is normal if you don't ovulate?

Yey!!!! so pleased af is here for you, a fresh start now :)
Bank hols dont mean jack to me as im at work :D 1 day off in 17days cause people are off :(
Kelly hope this cycle goes well for you
Hope everyones ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"