CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh no Kat! What a waste of holidays! What do you do that you have to work over bank holidays? I hope you at least get extra pay for it!

Do we heckers :growlmad: i'm in 2-10 today, 6.30-2.30 in the morn and then late shifts all the rest of the week..its rubbish! and min wage, think i might possibly get a day in lieu! I'm thinking if everything goes to plan i will take maternity early :D

Ahhhh kat that's rubbish hun,I don't go back until Wednesday! I think I have the start of a bfp I can see a shadow,if you grey scale it you can see it better xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29015

Cath I'm looking on my phone so it's not very clear but it def looks like there is something there. Was that with FMU? Its looking very promising. Look forward to a confirmation pic in the morning...!

Awwww thanks chick no it was with second urine I want to go to sleep right now so the morning can hurry up lol xxx

i cant see :( but ooo i hope its a bfp how many dpo are you now? are you going to test every day??xxx

I'm 8 dpo iv had the most watery cm today I thought I had peed lol real bad headache,heartburn,shooting pains in my left groin and achy ribs lol Yeh iv only got 2 ics left but ordered more today! Xxx

oh yea just seen it on your thing :D ooo put the pic up tomo!!! How exciting!! Its well crap in the other forum, i'm just staying with you guys if you dont mind :) xx

Haha stay for Aslong as you want hun ,hopefully we will all be getting our bfps so we can set up a new thread in the first tri lol xxx

I agree with cath. Hang around this side of the fence and we can all move across together (hopefully one day soon!)

I can't see it but but pic won't enlargen, can't wait for tomorrow's installment.

I tested yesterday and had a shadow I done a frer this morn and think I have a line,its 9am and iv peed twice this morning! The top 2 is the test I done today xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images70042

ahhh man it says unauthorized access!!! booooooo xxx

found them :D oooo yea it defo looks like theres something there!!!!! :happydance: xxx

Does it really? I can see it in real life but not on the pictures lol xxx

yes i couldnt see the one yest but i can make something out on these if you lighten it its better!!! how exciting xxx

mail_opt(2).jpg

IMAG1306_opt.jpg

thank you hun! im not getting my hopes up tho incase their evaps!! xxx

I found it too! I can definitely see a second line on it. Its actually better to look on an iPhone because then you can zoom right in and although its blurry, it very easy to see a second line. I think have a cup of tea and then clench for a good four hours and do another one. For now, I would say that you are PUPO! Congrats hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->