CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

how long did they take to come up??
Manny how you feeling? hope the witch isnt too mean for you xxx

well there was a line pretty much after a minute but you had to squint to see it and after about 4 minutes on the line that says if your preg or not i dont know if its called the control line or test line lol i had a bit of pink up the top and a bit of pink on the bottom and thats still there but to me the line is an off colour of pink so not getting my hopes up! my ICs are bfn so confused right now lol! off to buy some superdrug tests then im going to try to not go to the loo for a good few hourslol xxx

ooo good luck!! there's a line on both so they surely cant both be evap?xx

Kat I'm feeling much better now that AF has showed up. And so far she hasn't been too mean. It is just like a regular AF. In fact I think I have less cramping than a regular AF.
It's nice to know where I am on my cycle. But I hate this waiting to Ovulate. It drives me crazy. At least TWW you can symptom spot and keep yourself busy reading other peoples' symptoms. But this wait is just so boring!

Hope you cold has pushed off now?

am starting to feel a bit more normal now..thanks :)
I know that did my head in when i was waiting especially when day 14 came and went! Very annoying..keeping everything crossed for you this cycle

Manny it's great that your cycle is being good to you. When would you usually ovulate in your cycle? We should only be a few weeks apart. My ovulation will be day of egg collection so july 2.

Injections start tomorrow.

Good luck for starting today Kelly. It must be great for you to know that the process is now underway. I'm hoping to ovulate around 16/17 June but I am preparing myself for late ovulation - or worse still, another cycle of not ovulating at all. The later I am, the closer we will be. But I don't want it to be too late because that means that if I don't get preggers this cycle, AF will arrive when I'm on holiday and that would be terrible!

Cath - is your line darker today?

A teeny bit darker,more noticeable! Won't think I'm pregnant until digi says,think ill do it on Friday as ad is due on Sunday! Woke up with a cold and iv heard that's a symptom! Xxx

:) yay!!!

kelly good luck for this cycle xx

Congrats Cath! Thats excellent. Will you go for blood work next week then?

So thats 2 out 5 BFPs. Kelly and Lemon - I really do feel like this cycle is going to be a lucky one for the rest of us! Woo hoo!

Lemon how was the holidays? Hope you had good weather in France?

Thanks hun,yep Im going to call the drs on Monday and ask for bloods as they didn't do them last time! Got my fx for you hun xxx

Hi everyone!!!

Have just about caught up with all the news while I ve been away!!
Cath - woooo!! well done hun, very pleased for you!! keep us posted with more pics but i defo see the frer!

God, manny i really hope that these cycles work for the rest of us. France was good but I was naughty and drank wine, now worried I will have ruined this month. who knows anymore! have post holiday blues so am feeling shitty today..sorry about that!! xx

Thank you, im a bit sceptical tho, i feel like my eyes are decieving me!! i want to ring the Drs and book an appointment for next friday, that date i will be 4 weeks 6 days, do you think i should do it? OH says wait until next week to book an appointment but i want to do it now!! lol can you see a line? this was taken half hour ago xxx

IMAG1321.jpg

Lemon - I really don't think the wine will have any effect on your cycle. You're still waiting to Ovulate, right? I'm all for the "drink till its pink" theory. Are you going to try anything different this cycle?

Cath I think make the appointment. Its always a good idea to make sure your levels are looking good and in case you have low progesterone, you can at least get supplements as soon as possible.

Thank you hun, iv booked the apt for next friday (15th) ill be 4 weeks 5 days then, do you think thats too late??

Also when do i stop taking baby aspirin? xxx

Theres def a line there!!! I dont think its to early an you can ask any questions and what not.
klemon, im sure the wine wont effect...glad you had a good time hope your blues go away soon!
manny i hope your feeling is right, i'm dying for you guys to get good news!
Im a bit of a nervous wreck as baby stopped growing at 8 weeks last time and i started to spot at 9 so i feel like i'm waiting for something to happen :( xx

Have you got any scans or MW apts coming up soon Kat? xxx

Nope just 12 week scan on 2nd July..not that far off when you think about it but seems ages away xxx

Im sure everything will be fine hun but its understandable why your worried for :) :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->