CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Its because your getting nearer to the date hun its understandable, i think anyone who has been through a mc will be feeling the same, your not alone and anyway your going to be fine!! your going to sail through this pregnancy!! xxx

congrats cathy I saw the line on the last test easily.

Hannah's due date is only 9 days away :( June 15th. I can't believe its come so fast and I'm still not pregnant.

Thank you hun going to do a digi in the morn praying it will say pos ill be 11dpo 2m. So sorry its coming up to Hannahs due date hun I really am,are you going to do anything special on that date? Xxx

Oh Kelly :hugs: i'm sorry it must be hard xx

I don't have anything planned, I"ll be back home on vacation so I think I'll just get my mom to watch Skyler then maybe just stay in bed all day. We'll see.

Oh Kelly I didn't realize it was so soon. At least you will be on holiday and with your family. Better than having to go into work or somethIng. Will your dh be with you?
Kat I know how you feel. I was on edge 24/7 with the last one. You just need to take it one day at a time. I think this one is going to work out for you. Are your symptoms still strong?
Cath let us know about the digi but I think it's quite clear already :)
And lemon have you darted your opks yet?

Cath RE baby aspirin, my doc has told me to stay on it as a precaution throughout entire pregnancy. But check with your doc. Did you have any clotting tests?

done my digi this AM!! was sooooo nervous waiting for those words to pop up!! YAY!!! xxx

Manny i self prescribed it and got a Drs apt next week so shall ask then :) xxx

mail_opt(3).jpg

Wow - love the picture! I love digitals. There is something really amazing about seeing the actual words. Maybe stay on the aspirin until your appointment but I know some doctors don't like prescribing it during pregnancy. Is it 81 mg?

ahhhh i know i think i held my breath until it popped up! it was taking ages! im on 75mg hun so its the lowest dosage so it cant harm really can it? Im feeling really ill lately tho, iv had a cold the past 2 days, couldnt sleep last night cause i was sooo hot and feeling sick :-( at least its all for a good reason! xxx

love that picture cath!!! :happydance:

kelly - i def think stay in bed sweetheart, i am dreading that time coming up. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm doing my monitor and its saying high so starting bd tonight. for what its worth. I've lost all my hope and positivity now I'm afraid. think i got sinusitis from the pool on hols so generally am grumpy, and working this weekend:cry: am picking up the puppy today though so maybe that will improve things. she's still not an actual baby though is she!?! ergh, ignore me I'm in such a flump at the moment!!

kat - I'm really excited to see your scan!!

and manny - where are u at now in cycle? xxx

Aww Lemon... sorry your having such a crappy time. I'm certain the puppy will brighten things up. It isn't a baby but its going to be super-cute and will maybe take your mind off things for a little while. Post a pic for us. And get BDing!! I think its when you feeling negative than things might happen :)

I'm CD4 today and strangely AF seems to have stopped (just got slight spotting now). It was quite heavy for 3 days so I'm sure it was AF and not random post-mc bleeding. But now I'm wondering if I will Ov earlier than expected. Going to start my tests over the weekend and try work out whats potting...

Yey Cath its properly official :) :)
I dunno... im so so tired feel like i need to sleep for a week i have zero energy at all..i hope it for good reasons!
klemon..oh the puppy will be amazzzzing they are just furry babies :) i need a pic of her when shes home, what you going to call her?? xxx

i need to see pics of the puppy too!!!

me too Kat and iv got a cold :-( i just want to go home and jump into bed, you feeling any better hun? xxx

i was ill with colds etc one after the other, they just about gone now and im just tired, sick of working! Am off for a week the week after next cant wait!!xxx

Awww bless ya hopefully things will start getting better for you chick, you worked all over bank hol aswell didnt you? xxx

we're all sick - rubbish!!

the puppy is in the house -will put up some pics when i upload them to macbook... she is like a baby- she's eaten and pooed and slept all afternoon!! if i do get pregs we are gonna have to move- this house is not big enough for a dog, 2 cats and a baby!!

sounds like it was AF manny, weirdly after my mc the cycles were longer but the actual AF was shorter, like 4 days max!

am back to my normal self and thinking " this is the month" again - so hoping me, manny and kelly can u two girlies soon! have u told anyone cath?? xx

have worked about 17 days with 1 day off :( feeling proper sorry for myself today haha. Are you telling anyone yet??xxx

yey for puppy :) when Toby was small i used to get up to take him to wee in the night and cause he was half asleep he used to make this little grunting sound, it was the cutest thing ever used to make my heart melt.. i'm dog mad can you tell haha...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->