CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Awwww I love animals,if I were rich and had a big house i would have loads lol iv told my dad cause we are really close and my boss and oh and that's it,too afraid to tell anyone else lol what about you xxx

wonderful words to see Cath!

I support the three of us left getting preggers this cycle.

I'm praying you all get your bfp soon hun,fx for you all.

It is nice to see but a part if me wishes I waited until after af to test but atleast I know sooner to give up smoking etc xxx

Well I just placed my order for OPKs, PreSeed, Preg tests and vits! Bring on ovulation... I'm ready!

woohoo for this cycle :)
my mum knows, oh mum knows,the lass i train with i told cause had to tone things down abit and a friend who guessed :D thats it though im not telling anyone else till scan...
Im really not hopeful today, sorry to vent this on you guys,oh doesnt seem to understandand i dont like to keep going on about it to him especially when he at work ,i'm just waiting to go to the loo and see pink its getting me down im honestly just expecting it :( xxx

oohhh your stocked up well hun!! you will catch the egg this cycle!!

Dont apologise hun thats what we are all here for, men dont understand what its like for us!! obviously your gonna be a bit cautious i think we are all going to be like that until the 9months is up lol! xxx

Kat - when you feel down, just focus on how it was when you were preggers with your son. Rather focus on the time it work instead of the times it didn't work. Because you've carried a baby to term, the odds are really in your favor for this being a successful pregnancy. I know its really hard but try as hard as you can to stay positive. In a few days, you'll be past the horrible 9 week mark and can relax a bit more then. But you should also be taking it a little easy so don't be working too hard. At leasts its the weekend!!! whoop whoop!

Thanks manny i've been really positive up to now. I'm off tomorrow but back in Sunday, i'm planning on sleeping alot tomo :) xxx

manny - :haha: u sound just like me!! the things we do!!

kat - i totally understand what u mean, i really want to be preg but the thought of it petrifies me so much. but, as manny said you have done it before and theres no reason to believe this won't be a perfect preg for you too hun. once the 1st trimester is done hopefully things will be better for u. omg - how much work is a dog!!!! seriously, am shattered, she's crying through the night, eating everything, peeing on the carpet and chasing the cats!! am living in a mad house!! at least it distracts me from baby stuff!!!

will try and get some pics up this weekend, although working today:growl mad:

cant wait to see the dog!!

Hope you caught up on your sleep Kat!!!

Ahhhh girls i think im going to get MS real bad :-( has anyone had real bad nausea this early in pregnancy? yesterday whilst cooking food i had a massive wave of it then went all lightheaded and early hours this am i kept waking up feeling sick, its passed now but im afraid to be sick lol im such a big baby!! hope all is well and i hope your all trying to catch that little egg!! xxxx

haha klemon, ours sleep in our room, Toby didnt cry at all but its cause i let him on the bed :D he only gets on now for morning cuddles but the little one Sam he gets up when we gone to sleep haha. It is hard work though, just remember they pee after they have drank,eaten, played or woken up so take her out straight away and lots of praise right away when they go outside, they soon catch on,it is quicker to housetrain i think doing it this way as puppypads kinda say its ok to pee inside but if you at work its not always that easy :)
cath ive had terrible nausea but from about 6/7weeks xxx

Awww Kat reading that really makes me want a puppy, we got a dog but i dont like him, hes way too big and he just ruins everything, i like little dogs, ours is a Lurcher, well hes OH as he had him before we got together, my cat Dora is my little baby, i always say to hr that shes my first born from a surrogate lol! spoilt rotten!!

thanks hun, i thought i was getting a bit early so thought it might just be a bug but after waking up all morning feeling like i could be sick i think its def related to pregnancy xxx

He he - my cat doughnut is my firstborn baby too!!! Thanks for the help kat! We'll see how it goes!!

Morning sickness is really good tho- I've read loads that show more nausea means higher hcg which means less likely to be problem, soooo be glad for it, I think its a good sign! Gettin near to ov so dtd again tonight- am using fertilecm supplements and have noted a bit more cm so hopefully spermies will get there!

I just read that actually so I'm glad! Thank you hun,just got a feeling I'm going to wake up tomorrow or later on and af will show abduction it will just be a chemical!

Fingers x for you hun I really really hope you catch the egg!! Xxxx

haha yea Toby is very much my baby :D i like big dogs though i grew up with dobermans. Any doggy questions just ask klemon i'll try pass on any advice :)
lots of good luck your way for this cycle aswell!!
I feel less fed up today,oh told me off yest cause he caught me inspecting my tissue paper (sorry :D ) xxx

Hi all I'm still here, finally managed to get online!

Injections going well, wish time would pass faster.

I had bad nausea with my daughter from 6-15 weeks with my son it was 5-10 weeks.

Whats next then Kelly? How are you feeling are you any more positive this time?

Hi All - hope you all had a good weekend? No news from me... just waiting and waiting some more. Hoping to Ov sometime this week/weekend - but now I might have to go to London for a few days so we might miss it completely!

On the up side, my friend who had a mc in April last year and has been trying ever since is pregnant and I am so so happy for them because I know what a struggle it has been.

Whats happening with everyone else? Lemon are you in 2ww yet? Kelly, hope the injections are going well? And Kat and Cath, hope you not feeling too bad.

Awwww hun i hope you dont miss it! Hopefully you will Ov before then! FX!!!

im ok hun! just tired and got a mouth full of ulcers and cant use my steroid tablets for them as im pregnant and nothing else works as i have ulcers all the time :-( Grin and bear it is the motto although grinning really hurts lol!

hopw your ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->