CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Hi gals. Well AF is here! So bleak. But here's to another cycle. Fingers crossed that this is the one. Temp dropping slowly but still very much above coverline but I think my temps at the beginning of this cycle may have still been off from the mc.

Cath - are you on the mend? Have they said when you can TTC again?
Kelly - sorry you're so uncomfortable but hopefully the extra days mean that your eggs will be nice and healthy when they egg-stract them ;) When will your testing date be?
Kat - everything is crossed for you tomorrow. What time is the scan? Have you uses the Doppler recently or felt any more flutters?
Lemon - we will probably Ov a few days apart. I'm thinking of stopping the temping this month too and just chilling out a bit.

Hope you're all having a good Sunday! X

fingers crossed for you this cycle hun! I am so so nervous about tomo! Found hb with doppler yest, sometimes i think i feel movement but am not too sure..
Hope everyone is ok xx

No the few extra days is so they're mature enough to collect, I just responded so slowly and not as well this time. I have another scan tomorrow morning sometime I am hoping to trigger tomorrow and have collection wed. WIll know more tomorrow.

Kat thats very reassuring now you can relax some.

Many sorry about the witch, I hope you catch the eggy this cycle.

manny - sorry for AF. yes, we are super close then, lets pray this is our month!!

Kat and kelly - good luck girls xxxxxx

cath - how are u sweetie? lots of love

sorry msg is a bit brief, am slyly on computer at work!! xx

Hi ladies eeeek all went well at scan, baby even waved :D measured 12+3..
feel so relieved hoping i can relax a bit now xxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150991810798397&set=a.495919298396.271778.509868396&type=1&theater

OMG Kat thats amazing. He's bigger than he is supposed to be too! No sure why I keep saying "he". I must think its a boy. That is super-awesome news. Did you try post a picture? I can only see the little blue square. Did they do all the normal 12 weeks tests?
Very happy for you. Its definitely time to relax a bit now. Congrats!!! xx

I also saw a post by Cath on another thread sayings that her tube was going to be fine. So more good news there. Cath - not sure if you're checking in too often but very happy to hear that!

Its about time we had some good news here!

Kelly - hope yours is going well too?

yea i'll try post it again.. the date now is actually my original date so it must have been a slow grower at the start :) I think its a girly :D https://https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=4041084912910&set=a.1117343021190.18566.1455423488&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

how do i bloody attach it :growlmad:
yep i had bloods done and had to see a consultant as had loop treatment for abnormal cells from smear years ago, apparantly it can cause preterm labour!!!xx

Go to the advanced view and scroll down to where it says manage attachments. You should be able to upload it there. A little girl would be amazing if you've already got a boy. Are you going to find out?

Im going to change my pro pic :)

oh Kat - this is AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!! i love your picture so much you must be so excited now! I will admit I am a bit jealous too - I can't wait to see my baby on a scan!!

this month I'm drinking a glass of grapefruit every day which is pretty rank but i heard it helps your pH!! :shrug: DH called GP and referral went off end of May so he's going to call the hospital and have a bit of a rant at them today. I know its not like Im dying, but its still pretty irritating!!

kelly any news??
cath - please check in with us! xxx

manny - what u doing this month? am thinking of just sacking everything off and no sticks, no temps etc, and just DTD every couple of days. dunno though!! x

Lemon I think forgetting everything and just going with the flow is a great idea. I'm definitely thinking thats the way I need to go. I keep working myself into such a state about dates and I know the best thing is to just forget about it. My friend (that I keep referring to - the one that had her mc last April) purposefully tried NOT to get preggers the cycle that she ended up getting pregnant. In SA, the whole country pretty much closes down from mid-december to mid-jan and all Gynae's are on leave so you don't want to be having your baby then. Turns out that as soon as they stopped trying, it happened. So this month we should both try NOT to get pregnant and see what happens :)

Sadly we have had to put our holiday on hold for a few weeks because of DHs work. I'm gutted because I thought that would take my mind off things.

RE the grapefruit juice, I've heard that this is good around ovulation time. Lucky for me I love GF juice.

Cath and Kelly - how are you?

Thank you lemon, i am pretty excited now :)
I think going with the flow is a good idea aswell, all i did last time was the opk and as soon as got a line just dtd the next 3 nights..
How is everyone else? cath? you dissapeared?hope you ok xx

Hello everyone!! Sorry iv been a bit distant recently...

Kat......amazing pic hun I'm glad everything went fine I bet your so relieved chick....

Sorry for af but just think this cycle will be your cycle!!!

I have only had a quick read through some if the posts and thank you for all your messages and thank you klemon for messaging me....my tube was saved yay the sac looked smaller in real life than on the scan so my consultant didn't touch it as I'm only just turned 25 with no kids and he didn't feel the need to remove it......yet!! There was quite a lot of old blood in my uterus which he suspects is from when I went to a&e with signs of internal bleeding but for some miraculous reason it stopped bleeding which was fab as I was sat waiting for 3 hours in a&e as the trigger nurse put me as non urgent even tho I had signs of an ectopic and internal bleeding so I'm sending a complaint to them when I feel better!! My hcg went from 1489 to 1367 to 1034 and now 897 so the mtx did not work at all but now its gradually working yay!! I'm feeling ok apart from really bad pains in my belly button but ill be ok.....only 71 days till we can try again yay!!!!!

Hope your all ok ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Cath! I'm so pleased they saved your tube. That is great news. And 71 days sounds a lot but it's less than 2 months away and most of that is summer and olympics so the time will go super fast! Get yourself good and healthy so that you can catch that egg first try! Hope the pain goes away soon. X

what a relief cath that they saved the tube. glad you are feeling a bit better. hopefully by the time the 71 days are up you'll be nice and ready to catch!!

is it collection tomo kelly?? good luck:hugs:

i just ate a whole giant avocado - its meant to be a fertility boost!!! x

Oh Cath good news about tube :) 71 days will go quick for you hopefully.. its good to hear you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->