CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

cath thats great news, time will fly by.

No collection tomorrow it's scheduled for thursday I just triggered tonight, tomorrow is a day off from meds then in bright and early.

I have family visiting so I won't be on as much but will update when I can or you can check my journal cause I usually post there if I don't have time to post elsewhere.

Wow Kelly - the process has begun! Hoping all goes smoothly. If they collect on Thursday, when will transfer be and when will testing be? Good luck!

collection the 5th thursday, transfer the 8th sunday then testing on the 19th.

Happy days! My holiday is back on! Leaving tomorrow night.

Kelly ita Thurs night here sooo is it Thurs now for you? Hope collection goes well xx

Got 14 eggs we find out details tomorrow. Now I need to rest.

woo, happy holidays manny!! so you'll prob ov on hols right??

good news kelly, 14 sounds good! good luck!!!

i got a week off now too! whoop! no where fancy for me, just puppy duty!! can finally get some pics up though! x

I think I'll Ov the day we get back. But lemon you will Ov while I'm gone so sending loads of luck your way! That pup is going to be fully grown by the time we see a pic ;)

Kelly good luck with the transfer. I'm glad I'll be back in time for testing. Are you going with 2 x 3 day eggs?

Cath hope you feeling better?

And kat, rest up and take it easy. Hope you're feeling great! Have you told everyone now?

Hopefully there is Internet at hotel and I can keep up to date! X

yup 2 eggs at 3 days old, transfer should be sunday :)

Brilliant Kelly, everything crossed for you!
Klemon hope you enjoy your week off :) how is pup doing? We are having a 1st birthday party for Toby tomo haha, i'm making a doggy cake and they have party bags :D
Manny i'm starting to feel a bit more human now and yea everyone knows now, officially 2nd tri now :) xx

hi ladies sorry i havent checked in for a while!! hope your all doing well!!

KAt congrats on the 2nd tri hun!! YAY!!!!

i need pic of this puppy iv heared soooo much about !!

AFM iv just come back out of hospital again as iv developed an abcess behind the wound so they put me on a drip of antibiotics over night and its sort of cleared up and the good news is my consultant wants to see me for a follow up, they normally on see ou if you have had 3 or more mics but my consultant is lovely and he wants to make sure there is nothing wrong with me before we try again as iv been through a lot :) xxx

Great to here from you Cath, i'm sorry your having such a hard time!! Glad the consultant is taking things seriously though.. i have a feeling it will be 3rd time lucky for you :) xxx

thanks Kat, i hope so too lol iv had all the bad luck in the world recently and just found out my grandfather has lung cancer - my family kept it a secret from me as iv been in hospital, hes 81 and in great condition for his age but i think if he has chemo or radio hes not gona pull through as 81 is quite old :-( my HCG today was 351 thursday it was 700odd so im glad its dropping quite quick now!

just seen your ticker about your big day!! what date you getting married hun xxx

cath glad they're getting you sorted.

Ladies, they're doing a day 5 transfer for me so I don't get my embryo back till tues possible wed.

oh cath, poor you, its been a rubbish few months for you hun, glad things are finally getting better!!

good news kelly, just a few more days to wait then!! I'm thinking ill ov sometime this week, so we shd be testing roughly the same time!!

kat- 2nd tri- love it!! xx

just saw your status hat too, are you having bad morning sickness?? are u showing yet?? x

My test date is july 19th I'll be 14dpo then the clinic's official test date is the 24th of july at 19dpo, far to long for me to wait. Still testing out trigger, lines are getting fainter I would suspect by 9dpo they'll likely be neg, otherwise I'm going to have to stop testing cause I don't want to test early for the actual pregnancy and end up guessing (did I make sense?) There is a chance if I keep testing that the line will never go away depending on how long it takes the trigger to leave my system and if I get pregnant, I may just start to notice the lines getting darker again without them ever having gone to a neg. Need to avoid that to save my sanity. Ugh, hoping for a neg ic by 8 or 9 dpo.

Cath, sorry about your grandad :hugs: But good news about hcg dropping! Wedding is next may 9th, i will have 3 months to fit into dress haha..we have decided to have a really nice ceremony but not so much a night time do just going to say people are welcome to join us for a drink :)

Kelly hope your feeling ok, not too long to wait

lemon, i thought the nausea was wearing off but It came back Sat night and stayed till yesterday..not to bad today though. I have a slight bump cant wait for it to get bigger cause i just look kinda fat :D I have gone up 2 cup sizes whoop whoop haha. Roll on ovulation, feels like thats gone quick? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->