CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

oohhh lovely hun!!! you will fit into it no problem at all!! your boobies might not though by the sounds of it haha xxx

When I was pg the first time my boobs got huge :shock: I was a 32 C by second tri I was a 34 F!!!!! I think thats 4 cup sizes lol. Now I'm a 32 B :( So looking forward to getting some boobage back.

Transfer tomorrow, will know then how many we got and what the final quality is.

Sorry Kelly my mind has been everywhere lately,are you having IVF xx

Yes we're doing IVF with ICSI, just gearing up for the last step before testing. It's been a very long wait, we did a frozen cycle in may that was negative so I'm really hoping for better results this time.

i dont remember my boobs getting that big even after birth..they not massive now really, i was only an A cup :D so a C now :) i have a good feeling for you this time kelly xx

ohh fingers crossed for you then hun, i hope it works!! :) xxx

I have my baby back on board. It's nice to know that if I feel things I can actually think it's cause s/he is burrowing in. There's a pic in my journal.

yay kelly amazing!! are u going to take it easy these next 9 days then?? how exciting!!

oh gosh really hope my boobies grow when I'm preg, they can't really be any smaller!!! ha ha!!

i should ov over next few days so have started the bd'ing! i really really want to be preg this month for hubbys birthday, really praying hard, and eating my avocado and salmon and grapefruit every day....

how are u feeling cath?? x

Will try to take it easy but with a 2 year old it's going to be hard.

Klemon yay for ov.

Manymoo whats up with your cycle are you in the tww yet? I can't remember. Hope you're well.

Kat and cath hope things are ok with you guys to.

Thanks miss jennifer, I was wondering not long ago how far along you were.

brilliant kelly and klemon!!! when are you both testing?

oooh thats soon then!! probe around july 28th ish for me. not had a peak on cbfm yet, but very strong lines this am so think will do tomo. think manny is about 5 days behind me so all pretty near! xx

wooo!! i am ovulating!! 2ww begins tomo!!

hows everyone else doing??

Yey!!!! Good luck..get catching that egg xxx

I'm hanging in, trying not to obsess or go crazy but I think it's a loosing battle :rofl: an IVF tww is WAY WAY WAY worse then a regular tww :wacko: having some symptoms I think so still feeling positive.

My trigger shot is still showing up on ic's though faint so maybe I'll get a negative finally tomorrow though I'm getting into possible bfp range so have to be careful.

Ahh Kelly, not too long now!! Really hope its a bfp! So will they get darker if its a bfp despite the trigger shot? confusing!

Im having a MASSIVE flump. My smear came back at mild dyskaryosis which means I have to go to colposcopy clinic. Its annoying cos I had a mild one yrs ago and since then have had 2 normals so if this was normal would have gone back to 3 yearly. Not really sure if this is related to the fertility stuff or anything, but it says you can't BD for a while after colposcopy so may not be able to try that month which is SO SHIT! Still not heard from fertility clinic after they lost my referral twice so just feels like every things being delayed. Just praying this month is the month and can sort it all out after I have a baby:cry:

To top it off, puppy school was crap as Callie was chased by a horrible chav dog and couldn't do all the stuff she had learnt. AND i can't upload a photo onto this stupid website!!!! ahhhh!

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member