CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

She's a cutie!

Yes there is a chance that my body will start producing hcg before trigger leaves in which case the lines would just start getting darker, i've got some pic in my journal of some interesting things if anyone is interested :rofl:

OMG!!!!!! she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I need her!! can i have her please!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Shes soooo cute :D bless her, she will be big judging by her feet!! Sorry about the smear results, i had severe results back years ago and had to have loop excision treatment and now they are saying they are doing reserch into if it increases chances of mc or preterm labour and i may have to go to a consultant led unit which isnt my local which am not happy about!! But hopefully it wont come to that, i have to see consultant at next scan...try not to worry about it though, did you have any treatment last time?
kelly you seem a lot more positive this time :) xx

I am a lot more positive this time. I wonder if I just have great intuition? I knew the first one worked knew the second didn't and this one I think I'm going to be right about plus I knew the genders of both my children by like 6 weeks gestation. Eerie!

I've never had abnormal pap result so I.m no help there but it's better to be safe and have it checked out, it very well could be nothing.

I'm hoping for some good news on the 19th then :) xx

Forget the 19th, hahaha.....

Ladies I am very happy to say that I got my true :bfp: this morning, as I suspected my trigger never left but now my test lines are dark enough from the squinters I was getting to feel comfortable saying it. I got my first true (just didn't believe it) positive on friday the 13th, the 6 months anniversary of the loss of our daughter, maybe Hannah was looking out for me after all. :cry:

Oh wow Kelly! That is fantastic news to come home to. Congrats!! That was so quick!

So sad to be back from an AMAZING holiday. Everyone should go to the Seychelles at least once in your life. It was so relaxing. Just what I needed. Amazing weather. Bliss.. And now I'm back in the freezing cold:( I have no idea if I've OVed or not. No temping or opks. It should have been today or yesterday but haven't seen any signs. I really haven't thought about it too much which has been great. Might just wait and see if AF turns up in a couple of weeks!

How is everyone else? Kat you doing ok? Cath, hope you are well on the way to a full recovery now. And lemon - grievous pup. I want her!! Sorry about the test results but let's hope it turns out to be nOthing. When will you test?

Aaarghh back to work for me tomorrow...sniff sniff...

Where is seychelles? Glad you had a great vacation! I think going with the flow this cycle is a good idea :)

Its a little group of islands in the indian ocean - somewhere between india, maldives and africa. And it really is a piece of paradise. Its a bit far to go from Canada but for the UK girls - amazing!

Kelly I looked at your pics on your journal. That is a super-strong positive for 10 dpo. Do you only go with one in the end then? Lets hope its a very boring and uneventful 9 months!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Am so happy :) That is such great news! How are you feeling??
Manny, glad you had a great time, i was looking at seychelles for honeymoon its looks lush! afm..am ok...dont really feel very pregnant,getting annoyed not really felt any proper movements yet.. though i know its early..maybe the ones i thought i felt was just wind :D am just getting impatient i want my massive bump!!xx

ohhh Kelly congrats hun!!! you must be soooooo happy!!!!! YAY!!!

Awwww funny enough i was looking at Madlives for OH and I but when he seen the price he told me to forget it :-( i so want to go :-(

im ok ladies, hcg yesterday was 176 the week before it was 361 so its halfed in a week, fx it will be gone by this sunday!!

how is everyone else? xxx

Glad its finally going down hun...are you going to try again?xx

Cath thats great that your HCG is continuing to go down. And I see its only 1 month and 4 weeks to go which really isn't that long. Have that given you any indication of what to expect when you start TTC again? Is there anything you can do to prevent another ectopic or was it just bad luck? Definitely go on a holiday. It makes things much better!

Kat 14 weeks is still quite early to feel anything but it will happen soon I'm sure. The little thing is only the size of a lemon. Just look at your u/s pic when you're not feeling preggers and that should help. In 5 weeks you will already be half way there!

Kelly has it sunk in yet? When will you go for your first blood test?

And lemon how many DPO are you now? This HAS to be our month. I worked out that if all goes well this cycle, baby will be due on my birthday which will be amazing.

Awww KAt im sure you will have your bump soon, it will appear from nowere and before long you will be up all night from the baby moving around non stop :)

thanks girls, well i want to try as soon as we can but OH now wants to wait until next year but there's no chance of that haha!! They just think it was one of those things i think hun! waiting for a letter from my consultant now as he will run a few tests to see if there is a problem with my lady bits as both times iv been pregnant its been bad luck!! just want my levels to be 0 - bleeding to stop and then i can dose up on my folic acid and get fit again! xxx

My clinic doesn't do betas which is annoying just the urine test which I'm going on the 19th which will tell the clinic I'm pg.

I'm feeling good, just tired, still having fun peeing on sticks :) Doing a digi tomorrow. It's still early early days so I more so just want time to pass and want my scan apt already! Got to make apt with doc!

I knowwww im just so impatient :)
Cath it should go quick till you can start ttc again and by then i bet oh has come round to the idea aswell.
i hope that kelly's good news is the start of lots of bfps :)
will you get an early scan kelly?
xx

So much for "going with the flow"! Did a digi opk today and it was pos so I guess I will only Ov tomorrow-ish. That's definitely late for me but glad I realized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->