CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh mannymoo...theres still a chance, i tested 3 days before af was due an it was neg but the day after af was due it was positive...and even if its not this month theres always next month :hugs:
Kelly i dont know? if you had the opks? Hopefully scan will go well and things will move forward

9dpo is super early so is 10dpo. Don't loose hope yet.

I'm still in limbo land and spotting. Hopefully scan goes well tomorrow and I can figure out if witch is coming soon.

Rubbish isnt it that we dont know whats going on in our own bodies, im trying not to think about it....

Kelly good luck for the scan tomorrow. Hope all goes well...

Hrm doctor has insisted on calling me about those blood tests I had almost two weeks ago. If they were fine she would have had the nurse tell me. Now I'm a wreck waitin for her to call and on top of it all I've been nauseous all morning this is not helping.

Try not to worry, i know easier said than done!! Hope everything is ok :hugs:

Well my progesterone that was taken monday came back at 1.3 so looks like my spotting is my period, or thats what the doctor said. If my lining is really thin tomorrow then it will be confirmed as my period, if it's not then I guess the spotting will turn into a bleed at some point. I guess it's not likely that I'm going to ovulate in the next few days (i.e. I just ovulated later then what I thought) cause a level of 1.3 is what you would have on or just after menses. So now that I know what I know I'm hoping my scan tomorrow shows a thin lining, thus classifying cd1 as march 13, the day of the heaviest pinkest spotting, if the fistula is behaving then we'll go ahead with an FET this cycle and if it's not then I think I'll go on bcp for one month to regulate my cycle and bring on my next cycle when I finish the pack of pills. Thats where I am right now, so a lot is hinging on the scan tomorrow.

Sounds complicated! Have you been for your scan yet??

Yes very complicated, good luck with the scan. let us know what they say after it.

How are you other 2 girls bearing up?? Nearly there!! Don't worry about the D9PO test, it is really early. Mine wasn't till 12dpo last time and was really really faint then. Are you hanging on till AF is due Kat?

Good news of me!!! FINALLY got pos opk today so BD tonight for me!!! xx

Whoop whoop :happydance: Yea i'm waiting to see, not even bought a test yet!! Willpower haha. If af doesnt arrive Mon i'll go straight to asda Tues morn to poas :)

Had scan, but haven't talked to doc so won't know till wednesday if I'm to start FET when I see him for another scan and consult. But the tech said the fistula is smaller so I'm taking that as a good thing. My lining is also 6 mm which would indicate that I'm around cd7 that paired with the low progesterone reading I either ovulated then had a short lp and my period was just spotting (due to the bleed I'd had for 5 days only a week before I would guess) OR I didn't ovulate and I'm not near ovulating yet, I think the lining is close to 12mm around ovulation time and it gains 1mm in thickness a day. But the second theory doesn't explain the spotting which I still have but it's very little and brown.

I called in my period or cd1 as march 11 when the spotting started so if all is a go I would start down regging with meds on march 31 in which case I just need my next period to hold off till April 1 but not come any later then april 15 or else it may mess up my schedule and cycle. If I Ovulate in the next week this will work out quiet nicely, so I'm going to start doing opks again just in case. I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly that the doc lets me start this month!

It boggles my mind so cant imagine how you must be feeling!! Least you have a better idea of whats going on,i think its a good idea to start opks again. Will keep fingers crossed for you aswell ;)

We are on the same cycle. Today is CD 7. I'm praying all is well with you and I would love to be your TTC buddy :) one team one fight ;)

jackson sure I'll be your buddy but cd7 is purely a guess for me! Heck I'll just be everyone's cd twin, one of your cd's has to be right for me lol. My cycle's been all over the place. I'm still spotting today to. This is like 6 days of spotting.

I did an opk today and it was positive?!? I don't know why I bother. Got me some loving just in case though, it's just weird cause my temps are high, I was actually beginning to think I o'd 3 days ago. So long as I don't see the witch for 16 more days I'm happy.

Anyone know anything about cervical position? When it's pointing towards your anus is that low or high?

Would that be low?? no idea :D Im fully expecting af tomo,im really grouchy and have a spotty chin :(

I get pimpled before Ov and af to. But I also broke out really bad when pregnant with my son.

My temp is up high again today, higher then usual. Oh well, I'll do an opk and see what it says then just wait it out. 3 more days till my apt. Gosh time is going slow.

Not a clue about cervical position to be honest! Whenever I have tried to feel it always seems in the same place so i gave up! Was your opk still pos? i had 2 days pos and today neg and a bit of cramping yesterday, so i think I may be in the 2ww now.

I was sooo grumpy and spotty when I was preg though Kat, you never know until AF arrives! Good luck!

Any news manny moo?? xxx

Todays was neg but besides yesterday and today I didn't do any before cause I thought I was in the tww, so I could have had positives before yesterdays. My temps started going up 3-4 days ago though before the positive I got so maybe. Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2 the last two temps have been higher then they've been in the 15 days before, but my body is so messed up I don't know how much I can rely on my temps. We've managed sex every few days but honestly I don't care if we dtd around ov time, I just want to start treatment.

No sign yet,wish it would hurry up cause i def dont think am preggers..will test tomo if no show though. OOo tww klemoncake,good luck to you too ;)
Kelly time totally drags when you waitng for something doesnt it! I hope they say you can start treatment :)

I dunno a lot about charting, but you did dip, before your temp spike with the pos opk, and I always take that as a sign of ov... I think having both together is a good sign that you did ov. I'm not a proper chatter though, I just do my temps in my diary so you know more than me! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->