CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Still no sign...not getting hopes up i do feel periody...maybe she will show in the night *sigh*

Keep your chin up! You are not out until the witch shows up!

you haven't tested at all kat?

Sometimes with the odd symptoms I have I think I'm pregnant but then I remember its likely from the hormonal imbalance. So then I just try to ignore it. day 2 of no spotting, maybe I did ov after all.

It's possible I did O. Cervix Appears closed (closed for me that is since having my son) and no more signs of blood so im going to stop looking for. While since its not comfortable and makes me cramp. I'll be prepared for af when I see my temp drop a little.

Hi All - an update from the snowy mountains of France.... Still getting BFNs but AF was due on Sunday and still hasn't come close to showing up. All very strange. I 'm still blaming it on my out-of-whack system. I have absolutely NO symptoms but by 14dpo I should definitely be getting a BFP by now. Had a tiny bit of spotting on Friday but only for a hour or so. I thought it was AF showing (but she didn't arrive), then I thought it was implantation spotting but should definitely be generating BFP by now. At least I am having a great holiday with all my friends so definitely not thinking about it much.

Good luck to you all. Kepp me posted!

Update from me too...rushed to asda this morn at 6am to get a test as still no af...BFN :( was due yesterday,bit crampy so maybe she will show today.Stupid body normallly bang on 28days or earlier.RAAAAAAH :wacko:

Kat you though you may have ovulated later so maybe you just need to wait a few more days. I know it sucks.

Yay for snowy mountains of France im so jealous!

Still spotting free for me which is nice. Just riding things out. I can't really go byte
Body for when af will show so it's a guessing game for me. I think I ovulated 5-6 days ago so maybe in another 10 days the witch will be here. My temps are still sustained at a higher level then the last 2+ weeks.

yea i'll wait a few days and if still nothing will test again. did you say your appointment is fri?

Hope you get good news about your treatment :)

Af is on its way :( ahh well....thinking to try smep??

I hope so to.

You sure she's on her way or has she arrived? SMEP is a good plan, we basically try and do that every month since we have male factor.

well i had abit of blood in cm when i wiped last night but still hasnt arrived properly. feel knackered today.let us know how appointment goes x

Hi Ladies.

Kelly good luck for today. Really hope its good news.
And Kat, the spotting really could just be old blood. Like all the girls say, you're not out till AF shows up properly.

So this morning (just like every other morning), I POAS and by now I'm so used to seeing BFNs that I just left the stick and completely forgot about it. Went back about an hour later and there was a really strong second line. But now I don't know if its because I left it for too long. And of course it was my last test!!! I might have to stroll down to the chemist later and try get some more (feeling very much like Brigette Jones right now!!) I'm being VERY cautious about getting excited about it as I really have absolutely no symptoms to speak of. Surely I should feel something different. Last time I was tired, always needing the loo, very cramp, sore BBs, always hungry and cold. So it makes me think I should really feel something different. going to take it easy today (just in case it is a real positive) and will obviously be off the red wine tonight. Will let you know if I get my hands on another test!

Happy Wednesday to you all! x

eeeeeekkkkk how exciting let us know!!!! :happydance: xx

Mannymoo - I know how you feel about seeing - all the time. I think I would do the same think. Thinking I am not going to ever see a positive.

I will have a drink of red wine for you tonight instead! Good luck!

Manymoo leaving a test for that long would only cause an evap so if it was strong and pink then it's a bfp. Can you post a pic?

Hi Ladies.

Kelly good luck for today. Really hope its good news.
And Kat, the spotting really could just be old blood. Like all the girls say, you're not out till AF shows up properly.

So this morning (just like every other morning), I POAS and by now I'm so used to seeing BFNs that I just left the stick and completely forgot about it. Went back about an hour later and there was a really strong second line. But now I don't know if its because I left it for too long. And of course it was my last test!!! I might have to stroll down to the chemist later and try get some more (feeling very much like Brigette Jones right now!!) I'm being VERY cautious about getting excited about it as I really have absolutely no symptoms to speak of. Surely I should feel something different. Last time I was tired, always needing the loo, very cramp, sore BBs, always hungry and cold. So it makes me think I should really feel something different. going to take it easy today (just in case it is a real positive) and will obviously be off the red wine tonight. Will let you know if I get my hands on another test!

Happy Wednesday to you all! x

Hey hope it is a BFP pls let us know...x

Mannymoo - woo!!:happydance: let us know for sure, but it sounds like it is to me!!! evap lines that I have seen have been really thin and really faint, not strong and dark!!

Kat- sorry to hear that:hugs:hope your feeling ok?? we did smep this month - seems like a good plan and quite easy to follow.

I have no real symptoms yet in my 2ww so not a lot to report! Only 3/4dpo though so not expecting much!!
xx

Im ok :) will be positive for next month!! Keep us updated!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"