CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I would suggest using your doppler shortly before you go to your scan. If heartbeat is nice and strong (which I'm sure it will be!) I think there is very little to be concerned about I'm sure Thomas would LOVE seeing his baby brother/sister and hearing the heartbeat. How exciting!! x

I agree with mannymoo hun, everything will be fine though but as your on edge i would use the doppler to make sure first lovely xxx

baby is moving lots im just bothered they will say something will be wrong or something wrong with me or baby not growing right, that kinda thing...he would love to come though xx
Kelly your a prune!!!xx

I'd take him, I think you're just worried but all is fine, and even if something wasn't they usually say it afterwards when the tech has had a chance to talk to the radiologist. I'm sure he'd love it.

I'll likely be doing our "early" gender scan alone since it's a bit of a drive and Chris will have Skyler but I'll try to book the official 18 week anatomy scan for when my hubby can be there.

thanks guys :) aw does it bother you going alone? i dont think it would me, that sounds awful haha xx

Doesn't bother me cause I like playing around with hubby when it comes to telling him but having a friend is a must. Have to share it with someone

Good luck kat and Kelly!! Thinking of you both and looking forward to some updates later on. Xx

good luck today kat and kelly...looking forward to hearing all about it.xx totally lost on the fruit thing now, but its still nice seeing it change each week!

manny, how u doing? bd ing starts again friday for me!! xx

less than an hour!!! eeeeek...oh felt baby kick for the first time last night so that was exciting :) good luck kelly, ill update you all soooooooooon xxxx

we are team.........:pink: omg im soooooooo happy :) :) she is absolutely fine :) Thomas came too, im so glad :cloud9: i'm quite emotional hahaha xxx

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...1551329230574.74667.1455423488&type=1&theater

Kat that is AMAZING! Huge congrats to you, your OH and Thomas. So so thrilled for you and that everything went well. Please update your pic with a new one.

:happydance:

Your news has made me smile.
xx

ahhhhhh Kat hun its fab i bet your over the moon!!! 1 of each!! YAY! xxx

thanks ladies :) im just amazed i really am :) and i get another scan at 28 weeks hehe, saw a really nice consultant who saud he was happy things are well but will keep a closer eye on things which is good xxx

she wasnt very co-operative with the pics haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->