CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

i had lots but now i dont know haha...xx

Awww congrats Kat! I'm just waiting to go in for my scan now. No gender for me yet though.

Hope all went well :) wonder what yours will be hehehe xx

how do i get to that? i think im clued up on the skull theory now :D

Congrats Kelly! Sounds like it was a great appointment!
Such a great day that really gives hope to rest of is. Well done girls! Xx

Kat - just click on the title "Raising Skyler and Growing Tulip" in Kelly's signature.

CD9 for me today. BDing started last night (dispute having visitors staying for the night) and OPKS start tomorrow. Please send me baby dust for this cycle!

x

Well done girls!! Gonna catch up properly when not at work.
Kat- I'm so happy for u, and a little jealous! I would love a little girl! U must be so excited! R u telling peopke she's a girl?
Kelly- I'm gonna look at ur journal when I'm back home and have a stalk! So pleased for u.

We r starting tonight. Dhs second sperms are like flipping superman sperms with all the vits, so were gonna do it every night from day 10- hurrah!!! Baby dust baby dust baby dust, its gotta happen this month for us all!! X

haha im a little jealous too id love a little girl!!!

Well we dtd every other night but from CD 10 i think we will do it every night if i have the energy lol xxx

I want a girl too! Although at this stage I'll take what I can get! Happy weekends everyone. I'm leaving the office early to get to gym before I change my mind and pour myself a glass of wine...

noooo every night can make the spermies not as good??? im sending heaps of babydust to all you ladies! we gotta get some bfps this month for you!
ahhhh i gotta say im over the moon i really am, i always said i wouldnt want girls but i am so so excited, we all are :) going to look at paint today :) most people know yea we were too excited haha xx

lol Kat as soon as i said it i thought 'hmmmmmmmmmmm now i know for a fact i dont want sex every night and i know it kills sperm so be realistic....every other night'!! :rofl:

Ahhhhhh hun you got 1 of each now!!! its perfect!! go on buy lots of pink!!!! i got 2 tubs of pale pink ready lol we bought it for our room but its too girly so i said dont take it back it might come in handy lol xxx

I very much want a girl and am praying so hard this one is a girl. I could find out in as early as 6 weeks... should look at making an apt if I'm really going to find out... I guess I need to decide ugh. I feel so strongly that tulip is a girl been calling her she from the get go and with my ms still kicking my butt it only makes me believe it more.

Skull theory? Whats that? My pic isn't the greatest I'll be posting a bunch from my 12 week scan in 10 days so you can have a stab at it then.

Manny, cath and klemon can't wait to jump for joy when you have your bfps!

yea i think the 12 week one will be better, i didnt really get it but now i know mines a girly i think the more rounded the skull looks means boy and flater..girl, mines flat :)
hehe i got a whisper of pashmina for the walls :) so really pale pink and then we got a duck egg blue rug and lamp shade and doing the floor white and white cot/shelves :) xx

I'm being super-optimistic this cycle and having my hair done to today in case I can't colour it for the next nine months!

Kat - room sounds gorgeous! Look forward to seeing the pics!
Kelly - noticed on your journal that it was your b-day yesterday. Hope you had a lovely day! And I love the bun-in-the-oven thing. I am definitly going to copy that when I get my bfp. So cute!!!

ha ha manny, I'm getting my hair done this week too, maybe its a lucky omen for us!!!

kat- your room sounds beautiful, whats the paint range, am gonna stalk!

funny we would all like girls, imagine all five of us as team pink! xx

kelly- love the bun in the oven too, ha ha ha!! plus - the pelvic rest thing- ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!i would loooooooooooove to be on pelvic rest - DTD is soooooo overrated!!!!

Still don't know when we'll announce ugh, might wait till 12 weeks, will start telling some closer friends this weekend though.

Booked my early private scan for oct 9th to find out gender. Eek, 38 days away!

Next time I'm definitly waiting till 12 weeks to tell anyone - maybe even our families too! Our last mc was at 11 weeks and because we had figured we were in the clear, we started telling people. Not that I think that will happen to you Kelly. I'm certain you will be great.

Lemon this IS our lucky omen! When are you going? After last mc, I went dark for winter and as yesterday was our unofficial first day of spring, I back to being blond and loving it!

:D i haven't even brushed my hair for 2 days hahahahaha.. :haha:
its just crown paint :) got both coats done yest and going to do the floor after work today, we only told our mums this time till after 12week scan and a few of my really close friends who guessed! I'm getting a bit annoyed at people commenting on my bump saying oh your tiny aren't you :growlmad: my answer...well ive obviously got brilliant tummy muscles haha xx

yea happy birthday Kelly i noticed that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->