CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Yup another year older. It was hubby's and my anniversary yesterday as well 4 years of marriage. Our parents knew cause of the IVF we borrowed most the money from MIL this time. I only ended up telling 1 person this weekend lol! Meh, people can wait, 12 week scan in 8 days :)

I'm also getting my hairs did :) Sept 12.... cut and colour, not sure how I'll cut it, it's super freaking long right now like almost to my elbows and thats just to long for me I think. I think maybe I'll get 3-4 inches off and have it shaped up nice again. Colour wise I'm going to alternate with a blond and slightly darker brown colour and might even throw in a surprise pink streak. I haven't had my hair done since about 2 weeks after we lost Hannah so it's been a long time coming. Maybe that can be DH's birthday present to me since he still owes me one.

Manny have they done any testing to find out why you've had your miscarriages? Maybe you should take baby aspirin just in case? It helps with a lot of clotting disorders and doesn't harm the baby... or are you already doing this? I can't remember.

Kelly we did quite a bit of testing and everything was normal. I have been on baby aspirin since May so hoping it will do the trick next time around. Also have prog supplements to start from when I get a BFP. Just wondering how it happened SO quickly the first two times and now I'm still waiting - 4 months later!!!

Hope everyone has a good week ahead.
x

^ life never is fair when it comes to the things we want badly. Thats great that everything came back normal though. I hope you get your bfp soon and the baby aspirin does the trick.

Hi Ladies - how is everyone doing?

No news here. Still waiting to Ov but so far not positive OPK. I was super-crampy yesterday with EWCM but negative OPK so I'm not too sure what's up. But will keep BDing every other day and keep testing. I love DH dearly but am looking forward to some pelvic rest myself!!

Lemon and Cath - are you both also still waiting?
Kelly and Kat - hope you're baking your buns nicely!

Awwww manny sounds like your body doesn't know what its doing too hun,ky opks were mega dark last week but now getting lighter and no ewcm Arghhh xxx

Oh Cath - why can't our bodies just CO-OPERATE!!

Just got the call from SIL to say they had their little boy last night. I thought I would be really down because we had been due at the same time, but surprisingly very happy for them and can't wait to meet my little nephew. I think I'm kinda relieved that it was a little boy - I want the first Grand daughter in the family :)

UPDATE: just got my :D on the digi OPK - Whoop whoop. Sadly we have plans to go out tonight but at least DTD this morning and will again later if we get a chance.

Yay for ov!!!! Manny I understand what you mean about the boy girl thing.

Cath here's to you oving soon to.

Klemon when are you gearing up for ov?

My tulip is still hanging tough. Listen to her HB every day, 3 times yesterday cause I had such bad gas pains and cause the cat jumped off our headboard onto my belly directly, would've killed him if he didn't run so fast. Arg.

Scan on monday, it's dragging! I want it to be here and over with so I just know whats what, all the worrying leading up to it is doing my head in.

hia all!!!

yay for smileys manny -me too! first one last night and again this am so think prob tomo will ov...so we will be testing together!! yay!

so do you think you have ov'd cath now?

mondays near kelly, good luck hun! exciting!

I'm getting hair blonded tomo, manny maybe its a sign we will get our bfps, everything is in sync!!!

My hair apt is still like a week away! It takes so long to get in with my stylist so annoying!

Lemon that is awesome that we're exactly the same! I got up to go to loo in the night and felt a really sharp pain. Think that was Ov. This 2ww is going to ne great! I can feel it. And if we both get BFPs we will prob be due same day-ish! Yay!! Happy hair coloring...

Kelly at least it's mostly weekend between now and your scan. I can't remember - did you say you would find out gender now? Or was that the next one?

Kat how is the room coming on?

Cath. Hoping you're going to Ov today so you're with us...

Gender isn't till Oct 9th at 16 weeks so still just under 5 weeks to go :)

Happy tww ladies!

fingers crossed for everyone this month :) room is painted, am trying to find a nursery set thats not mega bucks!xx

Yay for smiley faces ladies and yay for becoming a auntie hun!!!

Just had a scan to check everything is ok after ectopic and sonograher said she can see a follicle on my good side so hopefully ill be ov soon yay

How is everyone xxx

Great News Cath. Lets hope the big OV happens soon for you. I just did another cheapy OPK and it still has a semi-strong second line. I'm out of digis so not sure if I would still get a smily face. Will have to DTD again tonight and /or tomorrow. I think poor DH is looking forward to being left alone...

What OPKs do you use hun? I use blue handled ones - their rubbish!!! today i have no line yet i have EWCM and the scan hasshown a follicle!??!?! xxx

Folly is just getting ready to release the egg cath so I expect you'll get a pos inm the next few days. Yay!!! I use the clearblue ones that show a smiley face when its a pos, it means I don't have to do all the line looking thinking is that a yes? They r quite pricey but amazon do a good deal.

Kat- totally know what u mean, baby stuff is so expensive!!! I'm gonna kill the credit card when I'm pregs!

I'm sitting in hairdresser with my foils on- it takes aaaaages!!

Manny- here's to the 2ww!! I'm off on hols tomo, only in uk but pretty rural so not sure how internet will be. When I'm back ill be about day10po so will prob start testing then!! Praying for us both and u cath xx

great news cath ov will be soon keep testing!!
Haha theres some pretty good deals about, i found some gorgeous drawers in argos that were half price but they were out of stock for delivery to my area :growlmad: where about are you going to klemon?
Oh yea congrats on baby nephew manny! my brain is mush! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->