CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Have fun on holidays Klemon!

I'm putting around working this weekend so might not be on much, hoping work will pass time fast for monday.

Not feeling great still, ms isn't as bad but i just feel off and yucky and tired. Eagerly awaiting second tri and feeling back to normal.

Hi lovely ladies - TGIF!!!

I posted yesterday but it seems to not have made it ^^. We had a massive hail storm and internet was knocked out throughout the whole city.

Cath I had used a real cheap - so cheap that they don't even have a brand name on it. They just say Made in Canada... Kelly? I went out yesterday and got some more CB digis and the dam thing was still smiling at me! I've never had a positive digi for more than 24 hours so once again, I'm not sure whats potting. Then did another one last night and it was STILL freakin smiling. I'm so tired of BDing that I just went to bed. Going to do another one in a couple of hours to see what today holds. My temps weren't up this morning so who knows!?!?

Small vent... So you know my SIL had a baby on Tuesday night. Don't know if I'm just being over-sensitive but I was totally annoyed that she didn't tell us she had gone into labour (which she was in for 24 hours so plenty time for her hubby to send us a message) and first we heard of it was a text message the next day (which even my sister got and they aren't even that good friends)! DH and his sister are very close (as are her and I - we lived together in London for 2 years and we've been good friends since DH and I started dating 11 years ago. She was one of my bridesmaids!). I understand that some people want to make sure all is good with baby before they say anything but still. Anyhoo, I know DH was upset but he would never say a bad word about anyone in his family so he just left it. I made it very clear to him that when we get preggers, we're only telling them at 3 months and we will only tell them about the birth a day after its happened - childish... I know. Vent over. Thanks once again for listening to me complain!

Lemon - can't believe you're going to be out of touch during the "joint" 2WW. I'm mortified... Although if I don't ovulate then the wait might be a bit longer than two weeks.

Kat - SIL purchased a whole lot of amazing second hand baby goods from eBay. They are nearly new and she got them for a steal. Check it out. I see you're a Papaya now :D

Cath - hope you're having some joy with the OPKs. Still no positive for you?

Kelly - only 3 more sleeps until the big scan. When did you first pick up a HB with your doppler? I can't wait to get one and listen to baby's HB.

So hope you all have lovely days and weekend.
Me x

Quick update finally got my pos opk last night and today last time we dtd sun turd and wed do you think that's good enough? Will be dtd tonight xxx

I think if you DTD tonight (and maybe tomorrow too - just in case you OV a little later) you should have all bases covered! Yay CATH - welcome to 2WW... x

haha Manny you sound exactly like me so i dont think what you have just said is childish hun!! i would be exactly the same!!!!!! How are mother and baby?!

Yeh i think we will hun, i got my opks with me at work to see if they are still pos as the day progresses lol, ill be ok if i get a bfn this month as we got holidays on 24th and ohs birthday on the 4th i ovulate the last few days of holidays so it will be a holiday baby lol!

how you feeling hun? xxx

Mother and Baby and good. They were already home last night so recovering well.
Yay for holiday baby! Where are you going on holidays?

FMS - test is back to negative now - thankfully!

haha the joys of ttc..think i can count on one hand the number of time we had dtd since trying :D
yea ive had a look on ebay but they all collection only, might put up an ad on the sell and seek fb page, they are quite good.
sorry your feeling rubbish kelly, i still feel icky about mid morning :( im so tired at the moment aswell, i really struggled getting up this morn, one of the dogs is driving me insane at the moment and trting to get back into routine with Thomas being back at school is tough!xx

Yay for our three in the tww and so close together. Manny your body likely just had a nice good healthy surge, I usually get postives for 2 days in a row.

Yup scan on monday... ahhh and eeek.

Manny I had a similar thing happen, my SIL who was with me when I delivered Hannah was 28 weeks pregnant at the time, I told her all along to let us know when he was coming and when he came... we found out our nephew had been born like 3 or 4 days afterwards and only cause my FIL mentioned it and I was like say what? I was very upset and mad. They never even did call us at all. We haven't told them we're pregnant yet but neither have we told our other siblings.... monday.

Hia- we r just in uk, so shd be able to chk om my phone from time to time.
Manny- the month I got preg I had smilies for 3 days so I think that's a good thing! You prob just caugjt it going up and then coming dwn again.

Cath- sounds like you've covered enough hun, try not to worry too much about days- think we've done evry possible combination of days so I don't think it matters too much as long as you've done it a few timea around ov.

Kelly- if I don't check in on time good luck for the scan.

And kat- papaya!! Yay!!!

Afm- am NOT going to symptom spot this week, just try and relax! I've even bought the amarula to have on mon our anniversary, as that what we drank on honey moon in zanzibar! I'm gonna make it about me dh and pups, and not. Ttc!!! Hope your all enjoying the waether xxx

Kelly - can't believe your SIL did the same thing. What is up with these people?!? Hope the scan today is fabulous.

Ahh Lemon, if you're an Amarula fan, you really should come visit us down south. It comes out of the taps here :) Happy anniversary and I hope you're having an amazing break!

FMS - not much except that DH and I both have food poisoning! Have been terribly sick since last night and I'm quite sure it will have a negative impact on our TTC efforts for this month. FF plotted my ovulation on Wednesday last week but I'm pretty sure it was Thursday or Friday so I'm somewhere between 3 and 5 dpo today. Temps are all over the show because of being ill thought.

Cath - anything out of sorts with you?

Kat - hope you continue to do well?

Happy monday everyone! Lets hope its a great week! x

Nothing hun - im having quite a bit of CM and normally after O i dry up and iv had a few pinching sensations on my right side?!? im also extremelly tired today and a right bitch but thats just monday blues i think as im only 3dpo lol xxx

Ohhhh never!! do you know where you contracted it from hun?? Oh you poor thing! xxx

sorry your both ill manny :(
hope everyone else is doing ok, i hope we get some good news in a few weeks!!
afm, im ok, tired cause just not sleeping but otherwise fine! Thomas felt the baby kick last night which was great :) xxx

I can't wait to feel baby kick! Such a great feeling.

Manny I hope you both feel better!

Cath and Klemon glad to hear things are going.

Still hours till my scan. Nerves are building.

The scan went well! I'm so relieved risk for downs is ridiculously low :) Hematomas are gone and baby is healthy, no signs of other anomalies at this point :) Looks like we get to tell people now.

https://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/kelly8910/export--86324645-1.jpg

Oh wow! What an amazing picture! Congrats Kelly. I'm so thrilled for you. Let us know of people catch ontO the bun in the oven thing. Awesome news! X

Yeah they did, thought it was pretty funny to!

So according to skull theory that I read it's girls to me, shorter non sloping forehead and a pointier chin. Is that the basis of it Kat? Thats what I was able to research.

The skull definitely looks similar to Kat's pic so I'm going with a girl too! Ooo - 2 little pink princesses on the thread! Woohooo!!!

FMS - Feeling a bit cramp but think thats still the after-effects of the illness we've had. I've have very sharp pains around my right ovary. I remember from last time having a burning sensation but this is just aching pain. Not good at all. I think I might have an ovarian cyst. I've decided that seeing as DH is away over next ovulations, that I'm going to go see my Dr and see what next steps are. It would have been 5 cycles since MC then and I starting to get very impatient!

Cath and Lemon - when are we all going to test? I think we should all do it on the same day!

Aw look at little bean :) thats fab news all looks great bet you feel relieved.. i couldnt work out the skull theory properly, i just go from girls look totally flat and boys more rounded :D im leaning towards boy with yours but probs totally wrong haha, are you going to find out?

ooo yea test on the same day :)
xx

Manny, i had a cyst from the ovary i ov'd from it shrunk on its own but was quite painfull till i was about 9/10 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->