CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

What a fab pic!!! You must be so relieved hun!!!!

Awwww hun I can't I'm a poas addict lol I start mega early Haha

Nothing to spot really part from an increase in cm quite a lot today,many def get it checked it out hun its peace of kind for you isnt it xxx

I'm a POAS addict too Cath. But have you started testing already?!? I'm going to try push through until Sunday where I will be somewhere between 9 and 11 DPO.

BTW - is anyone else using FF? It works great on my iPhone but I can no longer see my normal graph on my laptop. It gave me 4 days premium membership for free last week and has never gone back to normal. Its driving me mental!!!

:blush: i have started now lol i know i wont see a BFP but i just get bored and need to poas :blush:

comparing this cycle to the cycle before AF and they are somewhat the same, increased CM, headache, achy right leg?!

ahhh i dont use FF cause i dont chart hun im a rusher in the am so i would be no good lol xxx

You do make me laugh Cath. I though I was bad testing at 9dpo each month but you definitely take the cake in terms of early testing :D

I also have achy right leg. It seems to be shooting pains from my ovary. Hmmm I hope that is a good sign!

haha im beyond control!! i didnt even bother looking at it as i knew it would be a bfn i just needed to pee on a stick lol!!

FX for us both hun - any other symptoms?! i had such a weird dream last night - i doubt its pregnancy related as im onl 4dpo but its stuck in my head and i cant stop laughing about it iv never remembered a dream this long unless its bad dreams i remember them all bloody day :-( xxx

Dreams definitely seem to be a positive sign! Although saying that, I had every weird dream there was last month and no BFP to show for it. But lots of preggy ladies report the dreams first so that is exciting!

Nothing more on my side. My cramps and nausea are still there but definitely related to the food poising. Just want it to all pass now. Also got quite a lot of CM but not too different to last month. We wait in hope...

Where do you think you contracted the food poisoning from hun? if you keep on feeling dodgy from it go to the drs to make sure it hasnt affected your digestive system, buggers!!!

Lol i just tried to check my cervix - i didnt know what the hell i was feeling for or what it is suppose to feel like - i dont think ill be doing that again lol xxx

Don't know where the FP came from. It might just have been a bug but weird that DH and I got it at the exact same time. We had meals at friends on Saturday night, Sunday lunch time and Sunday night (hmmm - maybe it was just from eating too much!). And seems nobody else from any of those outings got sick so we have no idea. But I'm SOOOOO much better today. I think I'll skip gym tonight and take it easy but should be back to normal tomorrow night.

LOL - I am too scared to even try work out my cervical positioning.

yeh take it easy for a few more days hun, your most prob still a bit weak and that egg needs perfect conditions to bury that egg!!

oh Dont hun, i think iv scared myself by doing it - it just felt wrong lol xxx

Skull theory is about the forehead not the back of the head, with a boy it's "flatter and slopes back more ie a longer forehead" with a girl there is a shorter forehead and it's more rounded. I also read that a girls chin is pointier then a boys. Gosh I just need to fast forward 4 weeks into the future then I'll know! 28 more days :p

I see the ov triplets are having fun symptom spotting! Can't wait for test day!

i know its the forehead,i thought it was the girls had flatter forehead and boys are more rounded? cause mines really flat, whats your gut feeling cause mine was right :) how exciting bet you cant wait to find out!

haa cath and manny what you like! glad your feeling better now did you and dh have the same thing? could it be just a sicky bug?xx

^ yeah nope it's the opposite of that from everything I've googled I even saw a diagram. My gut instinct is girl, I was right with my other two so we'll see.

Here's a link: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ul...-shape-theory-early-gender-determination.html

Hi All - how is everyone today?

I'm trying SO hard to avoid symptom spotting because I really don't want to end up disappointed like last month. But I've been feeling soooo crappy! I just can't seem to shake this constant nausea. It could well be from the bug on Sunday which is why I don't want to read too much into it. And I've been up to go to the loo for the past two nights which I never do. How do I stop myself from thinking about these things? I really don't want to test until Sunday (where I will be between 9 and 11 DPO). Need to keep busy and not think about it.

Cath and Lemon - how are you both feeling? Cath - how is the testing going?

Manny i think you got a bfp coming your way hun!!! how many DPO are you now??

here are mine:

1DPO Increase in CM
2DPO Increase in CM, Pinching sensation right groin, hungry (could be cause I had a drink night before) spot under lip
3DPO Increase in CM, Tired, Bitchy, backache right side, Pressure in abdomen - like AF cramps - spots on cheeks
4DPO increase in CM (feel like iv wet myself), Tired, Happy, right leg hurting by groin, slight Headache, mild pressure - feel like I need to pee, Backache, Vivid dream?! AF Cramps, pain under left arm - on the side of my boob, gas
5DPO tired, bitchy, hungry, pain under left arm, weird taste (might be nictotine patch) increased CM, Nausea, lot of saliva
6DPO itchy boob, increased CM, Tired, V Hungry, pain top of legs

Ooo - sounds very promising Cath! With both past pregnancies I've had spots on my cheeks which I never normally get so that sounds great.

I'm somewhere between 6 and 8 dpo (going with 7dpo!)

I've also had vivid dreams but have been sleeping really badly so think that may be why. We have a pond outside our bedroom which gets inhabited by frogs at this time of year and they croak all night!! Also had owls last night making a huge racket outside. You'd think I live in the middle of nowhere but actually in a big city!!

Have had loads of CM too but had that last month too. Did you test today? Any hint of a line?

Oohhhh where do you live hun? I would love a pond but Dora would kill anything that went near it :-/ do i love frogs lol!

iv also noticed my nipples appear to have white bumps on them, not the surronding - the actual nipple, my boobs feel fine though, nipples a bit sore but they were last month. yeh i tsted hun nothing at all, im only 6dpo so didnt expect anything!

Arent you tempted to test early ? xxx

I'm not sure you would love these ones. They are so loud and while most of them stop about 10pm, there is one (which I would love Dora to hunt down) that goes ALL night! I live in Johannesburg, RSA.

6dpo is quite early but certainly possible. In past months I haven't minded seeing BFNs because its kind of prepared me for AFs arrival but I want it so badly this month that I know a BFN will make me so sad :( Also, my mum is up for the weekend so it keeps me busy. Our friend that had cancer passed away and its her funeral tomorrow which is why my mum is here. How is your Grandad doing? Hopefully he is still doing alright. It really is a horrible disease.

Ohhhh I didnt know you lived in RSA hun!! you always seem to be on here at British time so i assumed your were british!! I bet the frogs you get over there are huge aswell!!! we just get the bog standard normal frogs lol! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i dont think i would like that one now lol

Iv just been doing some research cause i thought nausea at 6dpo was far too early and iv spotted a few people saying they got their bfps at 6dpo - i think that would be too early for me it would be a long 37 weeks ahead then lol! I totally get what you mean about rather seeing a BFN than a AF! so do you think you will wait for AF hun? I have everything x for you that this is YOUR month and you get your BFP hun i really do!!

Awww im so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: it really is a horrible disease, i cant understand how they havent found a way to cure it for everyone, i hate it!! Hes doing good thank you hun :) hes refused all treatment as he will go down hill pretty quick and he refuses to talk about it yet as its not affecting him, hes lost a bit of weight but thats it! hes so funny, i love him so much, hes still cracking jokes, hes an inspiriation :) xxx

god knows what i read then :D

I used to have a pet frog called fergus haha he was awesome, my mum found him drying up on the sand dunes so bought him home to our pond :D

manny when you holding out till?
klemon? hope all ok with you?
cath, when do you normally see a line?

hope everyone is doing ok otherwise :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79