CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

:rofl: fergus Haha that's tickled me Haha how you feeling hun? First preg I didn't even realise until af was late,the last preg I had a pos at hpt at 8dpo xxx

hello all!!!

not had a chance to catch up properly- reception here is terrible so not even sure this will post!! but saw the pic kelly-wow wow wow!!! amazing news!!! xx
coming back tomo, then off to a wedding, so keeping busy and not planning to test until mon or tues... when you other girls gonna test?? i know i get sad when i see a stark white test so gonna try not to do too many!

lots of love and will catch up properly after the wedding on sunday xx

Lemon Im going to try wait until Monday too. Also got a busy weekend so hopefully will take my mind off testing. I'm feeling all back to normal today so once again, not very hopeful. Also still convinced that FF has my Ov day wrong and that I'm only 7dpo today so will only be 10dpo on Monday. Just want the weekend to hurry up already...

I'm feeling quite normal too hun,felt sick when i got up but boobs aren't hurting :-( you pair are lucky to have such busy weekends xxx

im doing ok hun... please dont fret about feeling normal, ive said before i had no symptoms at all with this pregnancy till i was 6weeks!
fingers crossed, its friday now so monday not far! xx

:shrug: thought I wd chip in- feel completely normal too- nothing at all to report.....

Kat- when u say no symptoms, nothing at all??? And the same woith your other pregnancies? Cos I had sore nips with first from day 8 ish so that's what I always look for but maybe it would be diff symptoms as that one was prob going wrong from the beginning.

Am starting to go a bit mad again which doesn't bode well for a wedding full of kids and preggars women so expext a bit of a rant on monday!

Shall I test tonight or will that just make tomo worse??

My last pregnancy I had NO symptoms at all until about 6 weeks too and then had really bad symptoms for about 3 - 4 weeks before the MC. I keep telling myself its possible to not have symptoms...but would be nice to feel something.

What DPO are you Lemon? I think it is still early so would try not test, especially at night. If anything, test tomorrow morning with FMU.

Girls - I'm really holding out for some BFPs this month. Surely its time now!

Can't be bothered working this afternoon so off to have a mani. Need some ME-time. Hope you're all having good afternoons. xx

Klemon wait till after the wedding! You don't want to not enjoy your self.

I had symptoms from the beginning but I also did IVF so a little different.

Well I had a massive temp drop this morning so feeling even less hopeful now. Looks like I might be having another short LP... So bleak...

Oh no :( i was sure this would be your month
nope nothing at all not even sore boobs! then around 6weeks got sore boobs,nausea and fatigue which lasted till bout 13 weeks! still have the sore boobs! the pregnancy before my nips were sore for the few days before af was due which was different for me as i used to get sore heavy boobs straight after ov.
klemon i agree, wait till after the wedding to test xx

Manny there are vitamins you can take for that b6 or b12 is one though I don't remember which also vitex is a blend of vitims that helps with short lp. Or just taking progesterone from ov day on will help maybe talk to your doctor?

Thanks Kelly. Going to try some vits next cycle. Saying that. AF hasnt shown just yet and temps were back up this morning so maybe yesterday was just an off-day. All our visitors that we had this weekend have now left and for the first time I'm VERY tempted to test but going to push through until tomorrow. Had a very vivid dream this morning about a bfp so not giving up just yet. Hope you are all well and having a good weekend?? X

Soooo... I just cracked and tested! Was trying so hard to wait until tomorrow. Buy AMAZINGLY enough, it's bfp!!! Drop yesterday must have been implantation. Still not sure what dpo I am - either 9 or 11. But although it's faint, it's not a squinter. Dh saw it atraigh away and it came up within a minute. So although it's early days still, it seems I'm back in the baby game!!

Cath and lemon, I'm rooting for your BFPs I'm the next few days too!

Xx

Btw - just had a plate of sushi and a glass of wine - feeling a bit guilty!!!

Manny- CONGRATS!! Amazing news, u must bne delighted!
Cath- any news?

I tested this am, bfn. Am d10/11. Don't expect to be, boobs aree gearing up for af. Trying to play the long game now and planning to start iui as soon as laparoscopy done. I won't meet nhs funding for another 15 months or so so just gonna fund myself and pray it doesn't come to ivf which will be a lot more money!

hey klemon,

when is your lap due hun? i hope you get a BFP!!

i have no symptoms now, nausea is coming and going but i think i got my BFP early - not counting on it though as its soooo faint! xxx

Manny!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Pic? Woohoo!!!!

Klemon I think thats great that you can save a bit to do your own IUI without having to wait so long I hope you get a bfp before though.

Cath where are you on the testing front?

Bah! Cath you to? People post pics! There's not as much fun in me peeing on sticks anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->