CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

test.jpg

test1.jpg

xxxx lol i will be poas until im due to pop im that weird lol xxx

if you click on the pics then click on them again they bring a largr pic up xxx

I can see a little something on the second one! Yay!!!! You should do a first response, yeah I'm totally a pee on a stick pusher.

Ok manny where are your pics?

hhh i dont like FRER hun so i stick to Ics - asda and then a digi lol!

xxx

Then do an asda? I like ic's to but I usually get more noticeable lines on the frers especially early on.

I will in the morning hun :) im going on holidays next Monday - all my plans of getting drunk are gone out the window :) xxx

Well for a very good reason :) I'll live till tomorrow morning lol.

Thanks all for your good wishes. Its all a bit surreal still and as we have all learnt. I'm not getting too attached just yet as who knows where this will go. But I am excited to be back here.

This is my test from last night. Did another one this morning and the line is the same strength as last night which is a little concerning. Shouldn't it be a bit darker? The control line of today's test was a bit lighter than yesterdays so hoping that it just had less dye or there was less pee.

Like last time, I really don't have too many symptoms to reports. The two biggest are: the really weird taste in my mouth - never had this with other pregnancies - and also I've just been plain STUPID the last few days. Keep going to another room to get something and completely forgetting why I'm there etc... Going to go have blood tests later today or tomorrow morning.

Cath - I also think I see something on the bottom one. What happened today?
Ohhh - how exciting!!!

Lemon - I really really wanted you to get a BFP this month too. I haven't lost hope yet and still think these is a chance. Have you got your lap booked in yet? Very happy for you that you can go private and I would definitely suggest going that route. They will give you proper care and attention and hopefully get you good and pregnant in no time at all. Is IUI when they dose you up on fertility drugs and then inject the swimmers into you? Also, don't you have more chance of multiples with IUI? That would be exciting!!!

Kat and Kelly - you have both been my inspiration to get here so thanks for keeping me going!

Lets hope its a good week for everyone!!! xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
Kat and Kelly - how do I get the fruit thing going on? Been to The Bump website but can't work it out?!?

ARGHHHHHHH yey congrats :) :) im soooooo happy for you both, not looked at the pics yet going for a nosy now!!
Klemon theres still chance, i was hoping it wold be your month too xxx

Aww Cath - it could be too early still. Those tests have given you some odd results. Maybe get a FRER and use it in a couple of days. xx

FRER has never ever given me good results hun :-( i dont like them :-( im quite skint aswell as im away on holidays on Monday and its been 5 weeks since i got paid sniff sniff lol BUT i have just realised my urine smells of popcorn and apparently that could be an early sign? xxx

My urine has smelt particularly strange this last weekend. Not sure about popcorn but definitely smelt different.

So weird?! its really dark too, god i hate the TWW!! i think next cycle im not using OPKs or anything and just go with the flow! xxx

Manny beautiful test! I wouldn't worry if it's not getting darker mine usually took two days to get darker or with second morning urine for some odd reason.

Cath I hope you were just to early testing.

Klemon I'm still holding out hope for you to.

oh i read the thread wrong then but still..fingers crossed then!!
Manny hope your ok, its such a mixture of emotions isnt it, this will be your 3rd time lucky a just know it xxx

Kat - Its a roller coaster of emotions. I'm just trying my best to not be emotional at all about it (for now anyway). I just heard the girl in the office next to me telling someone on the phone that she was 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and I nearly burst into tears until I remembered that I was too! This mornings test was a bit darker than yesterday so I'm feeling a bit better but AF only due today or tomorrow so hoping she stays away. I had blood taken last night so should get results today but I started progesterone pills yesterday anyway. They can't hurt....

Cath and Lemon - any news with you two?

i wouldnt worry about the colour of the tests hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"