CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

yeh i agree Manny try not to worry too much hun - they really do mean nothing i think i read on peeonastick.com that the colour and how dark they go etc means nothing as some people associate dark lines with multiples.

BFN for me, i have quite frankly had enough xxx

Still a while to go then Cath. Are you still having symptoms? My last BFP was only 15 DPO so don't lose hope just yet hun.

nope no symptoms at all hun - im not holding out much hope now, never mind! onwards and upwards!!

Aww theres been a arson attack near to where i live and a 6 month old baby, her 17 year old mother and the gran have all died, the baby was a one of a twin and had just come out of hospital, her sister died couple of days after birth :-( its so sad xxx

Awww hun :hugs: hopefully now after this lap you will get your BFP! i got everything x for you! xxx

When is the lap booked for Lemon? Hoping its soon... Would be nice to get it done this cycle.

Cath - thats terrible news about the fire. Was just reading about it on sky news. There are some really sick people in the world...

Its terrible Manny and to think that the little babies dad has been arrested - WTF is wrong with people in this world?? Really makes my blood boil!! its from the same area that a young girl was 9 months pregnant and her boyfriends cousin stabbed her in the stomach and lit the bed that she was on on fire, its a really rough area but no1 deserves to die like that, especially when there are helpless babies involves, its so heartbreaking to read. xxx

oh thats horrible :( i hate hearing things like that :(

i agree still early cath ive said before i never get pos b4 af is due.
klemon when is your af due? like manny said it would be good to get your lap done this cycle :hugs: xx

Hi gals. Don't know what's going on with me... I had some spotting last night which completely freaked me out. Not sure what to think... Should get second batch of beta today. Also just not feeling pregnant. My boobs were sore for a day and are now fine. I hope this isn't a chemical. I will keep you all posted. Xx

ahhh fx its just normal spotting hun, dont forget hun you are 4 weeks preg symptoms dont happen straight away for most people mine didnt on my first loss, they happened coming up to 5 weeks ok :hugs: xxxx

Got my beta back from yesterday evening and it was 164 so more than tripled in 48 hours. Although the blood test was before the spotting so not sure what happened after that. However the spotting only lasted a couple of hours and hasn't been back since last night. Does anyone know if you can have implantation spotting a few days after a bfp? Kelly - didn't you have something similar??

There isn't much I can do about it so just going to sit tight and wait for my appointment in two weeks. Got another digital which I will do tomorrow or Saturday to see if it has gone up to 2 - 3 weeks. xxx

ahhh manny, betas sound good hun! loads of people have spotting and its nothing, its just difficult for us i expect to believe that but really hope it stays away now.

AF started yesterday. AGAIN. Lap booked 7th nov, then I'm gonna try and get iui asap after. my mum keeps telling me i could be preg by christmas so holding onto that. christmas day is gonna be crappy anyway, but would be nice to be pregnant again by then.

cath- have u tested again?

Awww hun im sorry af is here :-( at least you have a date for you lap hun, will they be doing the dye test aswell?

tested this morning, i think i see something but my camera cant pick it up so it might be line eye, AF is due tomorrow xxx

Lemon - I do think mothers have a bit of a sixth sense with these things so maybe your mum will be right. And you've got one more cycle TTC before the lap and my theory has always been (and is still) that your going to get your BFP "a la natural" before any intervention! I'm a bit concerned that your lap will be scheduled approximately during your 2WW?!? Or have I got my dates mixed up?

Cath - eeekkkk... again :) Hope this is it for you and that AF doesn't show up tomorrow!!!

Kat and Kelly - hope you're both keeping well. xx

sorry af turned up klemon, maybe it will be the right time after your lap and then that would be a great xmas present for you :)
manny i know its common to spot, im sure you will be ok, i think when you have had mc you always panic! i still check the loo paper even now. will you get and early scan?
Oo cathy fx ;)
afm im ok, nothing exciting to report really! i have another scan at 28weeks so quite excited about seeing baby girl again xx

oohh yay for another scan Kat!! i bet you cant wait, have you decided on a name yet?

This is the hpt i just ook, can you see anything, when it was loading i def seen a line but then it dissapeared, these tests hate me lol xxx

test.jpg

test1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"