CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Cath the pics won't enlarge on my phone so I can't really see anything but hoping that it's nice and clear tomorrow morning. Xx

I don't see anything but I have a laptop.

Manny I had some spotting at 12dpo I got my bfp at 7/8dpo so yeah it freaked me out but it didn't come back and only lasted for a couple of wipes. What were your betas?

Latest beta was 164 so it has more than trippled in 48 hours. Also been hit with sore boobs and a bit of nausea today so feeling a bit better about it all. Did another test tonight and the test line was darker than control line ao fingers crossed it's going well. Spotting was only a few wipes for me too and hasn't come back today.

Xx

yay manny :) im sure you will be fine!
cath, im sure i see a line? let us know if you test again!
so we have 2 names, the only 2 everyone seems to agree on but im not totally 100%, i want to have a few and see what she looks like..they are 1st and 2nd names not double barrel, we have Emily Jane or Annie Rose? what do you guys think?xx

Awww Kat Emily is lovely!!! i like that!

Manny im so glad the spotting has stopped lovely!

Didnt test this morning, AF is due today but i had a pos OPK on CD14 and 15 and in the evening of CD15 it started to go neg so i most prob OV on early hours of CD16 so i think she will be due tomorrow, she best hurry up as im on holidays monday and i do not want her tagging along lol xxx

Kat I love the names. Emily is one of my favorites!

Cath I can't believe you held of testing today. Where are you going on holidays? I'm jealous... At least Monday is a bank holiday here :D

It really is a lovely name, on a diff thread im part of one of the girls is naming her baby Emily, its such a pretty name.

Im off to Bulgaria hun, i cant wait!! 24 hour bar and happy hour from 3pm - 1am so if AF was to show i dont think i would be that dissapointed this cycle lol!

Where do you live? xxx

Emily i had from the beginning so i think that will be the one to be honest, i like just emma but we know too many people called emma :D
Cath thats unlike you haha xx

stupid ticker, been a papaya for 3 weeks!!xx

Cath I'm in south africa where we have a bank holiday for just about everything. Monday is heritage day (a.k.a. braai day or BBQ day). Seriously!! Have a fab time in Bulgaria. hope the weather is amazing for you!

Kat I was thinking you had been a papaya for a while! LOL...

Forgot to tell you all that I did another digi this morning and it was now showing 2 - 3 weeks. Yippee. Officially its 2 weeks and 1 day since ovulation so I'm very pleased its changed. Will do another one next week to make sure it is 3+ weeks. Spotting is still hanging around but it is almost nothing so I'm not going to stress about it. I think its just left overs from the other day.

Happy weekend all. xx

Lol Really!??! I sould move to SA!! I love Bank Holidays!!! Im glad its moved up for you hun, it puts your mind at ease doesnt it? mine has never gone to 3+ but i love seeing other peoples reach that stage!! eekkk!!

Oh im so excited!! i have offically 57 minutes left in work then my holiday begins!! xxx

I like the emily one :)

I need middle name ideas, we don't want anything super popular, biblical or traditional or ending in Y or ie sounding names cause of our last name. I liked Noelle and Savannah but my husband wasn't a fan. We like slightly different names but not weird any suggestions that fit all those?

Here is the list of names I made first time I was pregnant... Quite a few...

Girls: summer, Riley, Megan, Ella, liberty, erin, Dakota, Chloe, ally, Emily, Amelie, Leah, Mia, Hannah, savannah, jasmine, mckenzie

Boys: zach, Travis, Tyler, finnley, Rhys, Preston, Paxton, keagen, Jackson, Seth, Sebastian, Joshua, Noah, Charlie, Campbell,Harrison, Bailey.

Those are some good lists. Oh I also like Maddox for a boy to.

good names manny :)
Kelly i like savannah, was going to say may but then saw the y thing though could have it mae or mai :D

cath- have a lovely time. my parents are just back from bulgaria and said it is really cheap- like 8 pounds for a nice 3 course dinner!!! and really beautiful!!

i have my names all sorted for my imaginary children, and the nursery- just need the baby!!

my dh is a ben - so i like that one manny.

bd starts again tomo....

I have a list for both genders hopefully we can pick at least a first name out of them. My dh is supper picky about names though.

Lemon - you do make me laugh! The imaginary children will happen soon! We are all rooting for your BFP this cycle. xx

FMS - had a bit of a shocker day yesterday because my temp took a huge drop (still above cover line) and my boobs weren't nearly as sore so I thought it was all over. But temp right up again today and I rolled over in the night and my one boob was so sore, it woke me up. So I'm feeling a bit better today. Have decided that today was the last day I'm going to temp. Its too stressful otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->