CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

oh manny, i would defo stop all the temping and things and try to go with the flow, i know its difficult! have you got an early scan? have i already asked that :D
klemon good luck with the bd'ing again i really hope this is your cycle! hows the pup?
hope everyone feeling ok, ive only got next month left at work am sooooo excited :) xx

Kat I was wondering about your job the other day. Are they being nicer to you now? Wow - can't believe you finish next week. Have you got anything planned for when you finish up? Or is it just a bit of extra time to put your feet up? So exciting! I wish I could finish work now...

Yes - I have an early scan next Thursday. I will be just over 6 weeks so not sure if its too soon but I'm planning on going every second week until at least the 12 week mark. Hoping I will get to see a little heartbeat. Unfortunately DH is going to the UK on Thursday for 10 days so I will be going alone :(

They havent been too bad but saying that im in 6days this week :( Im mostly just looking forward to not having to rush around everywhere and spend some proper time as a family, cause we both work so much we rarely have time together, Thomas is getting a new carpet tomo for his room, thought it would be nice for him as we have done the baby room so its his treat, it will be nice to be off over the xmas hols with him aswell.
Hopefully you will be able to see lo heart beating away, i remember with my early one it didnt really make me feel any better but if you can get them every few weeks that should be reassuring, how are you feeling? are you going to get a doppler? that helped me xx

Stop temping! I did it was way less stressful! At just over 6 weeks you should/may be able to see HB and if you get another I'd go at 9 weeks since thats the hurdle where your chances for mc'ing drop as it's when placenta takes over then do a 12 week, that way you're being scanned every 3 weeks. I had lots of scans this time, 5 weeks, 7, 9, 10 and 12 but I had the hematomas to.

I have my high risk OB apt intake tomorrow not sure if they'll scan me, kind of hoping they might otherwise got to wait longer.

Good luck for today Kelly. Let us know how you get on.
Kate - was meant to say that I can't believe you finish work next MONTH not next week... although that would have been nice too!!

haha that would have been even better :) xx

Kat even next month is early to be finishing work, is there a reason? Usually the earliest people here start mat leave is 36 weeks unless their jobs require it for one reason or the other.

Apt went well, no scan so have to wait 13 more days for gender, getting so excited and eager to know. I will get 2-3 extra scans after 18 weeks when we move up north to keep me sane which was very nice of the doc and helps a lot.

Kelly - so pleased all went well although would have been nice if they had given you a little sneak preview of Tulip! 13 days isn't too long to wait.

Lemon - how is the BDing going? hoping its not too much of a hassle and that this is the last time you have to plan BDing in a while!!

Cath - hope the holidays are amazing!

Kat - you're STILL a papaya?!?!

FMS did my last digi this morning as its been 3 weeks exactly since ovulation and I got 3+ on the test so I'm very happy today :D And it came up so quickly so I'm hoping that is a good thing too... 8 Sleeps until first scan!

your an appleseed now :) ha yea i wonder if itl change tomo? 8sleeps :) :)
Im taking it as soon as your allowed which is 11 weeks before due date but taking hol first so ill be nearly 32 weeks when it actually starts, main reason is the job, im finding it hard work even now with a small bump, im a fitness instructor, working in a hotel gym, its early starts and late finishes and alot of cleaning is involved, especially at night, gotta do towel bins poolside etc,the conditions arent great,ive nearly slipped a few times and my back isnt so good so thats the reason!! 13 days isnt long at all, how exciting

In that case I think its a great idea to finish up early. You deserve a bit of a break!
I'm gonna check out your fruit tomorrow and see what you are.

ooh wow Kat, defo finish early if thats your job. what you gonna do with your time? when is your due date again?

Manny- stop temping!! It all sounds great, you are gonna be nervous but you have to believe that this month its all goning to turn out ok.

Kelly- agree its not too long to wait. very exciting.

Pups is good thanks, currently running around like a mad thing! She got raped the other day so she's going in for the op!! I am day 9 today so gearing up again- got my soft cups ready!! he he x

Awww - poor puppy. Definitely best to send her for the op then. She must be nearly fully grown by now.

Did you use the soft cups last month? Or is this the first time?

I stopped temping a few days ago and I'm SOOO glad I did. I'm sure I'm sleeping better because of it. I would always worry that I was sleeping with my mouth open and that it would affect my temps.

aw bless her,how old is she now? did she come into season?
to be honest im just looking forward to not having to rush round like a lunitic to get here there and everywhere on time, and to spend time doing family stuff really, still got a bit to do in baby room, then theres toms birthday,xmas and then due the 11th jan!xx

Kat I understand that! And you can give me some tips when it comes time to loose the baby weight lol!

Manny hurray for 3+ I'm still keeping every crossed so tightly for you as you to cath ad Klemon!

I'll warn you though the smell of the sperms that comes with removing the soft cups is nasty so hold your breath lol.

haha niiiiice luck forward to hearing how that is for you klemon :D

ha, god im dreading trying to lose it myself :D xx

ha ha ha ha ha!!! yep i hear ya kelly- i made dh smell it too and he nearly puked!!!

puppy is 5 months, coming up to 6, don't think she's in season yet, he was just a randy old man dog!!

kat- its gonna go so quick! yo may even get a christmas baby then!!

i was a day late with thomas so i hope this lil lady will be on time! am all panicky today cause not felt as much movement, hopefully she will let me know shes ok when i fin work and get into bed!

i dont think Toby knows what to do with his boy stuff,we havnt had him done yet but it doesnt seem to bother him :D xx
ps manny its ment to turn to cauliflower tomo!!!x

hope everyones had a good weekend :) cath dont know when your back, hope youve had a good jolly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->