CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

congrats manny, bet that felt amazing. you def deserve a lazy weekend now hun!

im not going going, just not checking in as much! stupid gynae dept won't book me a follow up appt until they got results from lap cos "it depends what it shows", which is shitty, cos i really wanted to do a round of iui pre xmas but looks like its not gonna happen. they are gonna have to see me whatever it shows so i don't get it! may make dh call and see if he gets somewhere. our new plan is to move house, at least it gives us something to do!

ahhh good lock kelly!! is it thanksgiving already?!?! i thought that was the same time as xmas...shows what i know about american holidays! well happy thanksgiving..is that the pumpkin pie one?!!

whats your antib's for kat? get well soon:flower:
have good weekends all xx

Klemon the american thanksgiving is end of nov but in Canada it's the second monday in October :)

Glad you and cath are still checking in.

chest/ear/throat infection!
Kelly thats not long :)
urgh klemon i HATE moving house, ive moved too much haha. its rubbish that they wont see you before, like you said whats the point when thjey going to have to see you anyway!xxx

Kat sorry about being sick. Hope the meds are helping a bit. You just need to get through the next few weeks and then you can put your feet up!

Lemon sorry the gyne isn't being much help. But only one month until your lap and hopefully you will get all the answers you need then. My best friend here is having a lap next month too after TTC for 1 1/2 years. On the up side, there are still a couple of cycles between no and Christmas so I am really hoping and praying that you can still get a lovely BFP Christmas present this year. After your last Christmas, you deserve it!

Kelly happy thanks giving! Does that mean Monday is a holiday? Enjoy! Hope the migraines are letting up a bit now?

Cath - any news on when you're getting married? Are you still not TTC at the moment? Or ntnp?

I'm shattered and have spent most of the day sleeping. Nausea is creeping in and the thought of eating anything warm repulses me! All I want is ice cream, ice-lollies, coleslaw and jelly! And now I have to go to friends for dinner and the thought of moving makes me want to cry. Hoping it isn't a long night....

xx

Yes monday is a holiday and a turkey one at that!

Hi ladies- how is everyone? Kelly did you have a good holiday yesterday? I see your an ago today! Kat are you better? Lemon and Cath - what DPO are you both? Its been very quiet on here lately...

I was SO sick over the weekend. Couldn't look at food let alone stomach anything. And then yesterday it was all gone again. I don't know whats going on but I'm sure it can't be normal for symptoms to disappear so instantaneously! Just keeping my fingers crossed that they come back again.
x

hey ladies, im much better thank you but the meds have given me raging thrush :( not pleasent :( symptoms do come and go hun, try not to worry i know we all keep saying that it doesnt make it easier :D
It is quiet on here, hope everyone doing ok, cath i want to be hearing wedding plans :) xx

Hey ladies, im on 3dpo but we havent dtd during the fertile days, dtd on Wednesday and last night so we should be ok this month, next month we can start ntnp as the engagement party is on Nov 24th, no wedding plans so far!! we know it will be in 2015 but what month i do not know lol!

Manny like Kat said hun they will come and go but its good that you had a touch of MS so early :)

How is everyone else? I hope your all good xxxx

oh yeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! thats fab :) hehe well chuffed for you xx

Awwww a pink thread!! Awesome!! Do we have names yet girlies??

I'm 7dpo, had dreams that I was spotting last night but wasn't when I woke up- wishful thinkjing of implantation! Am all confused this month and having a stress out- just don't know what to do for the best- whether to keep trying, go for iui or just go straight for ivf!

Lemon - the night before I got this last BFP, I had major pregnancy dreams! Its a sign!! Its got to be!! I would have thought its best to try IUI before IVF surely. And if that doesn't work, go for IVF. Would you be able to an IUI cycle next month (if you don't get your BFP now) before your lap? Or would that still be step 1? Its all very confusing and I'm sure very stressful too :( but I know its going to end well :) xx

Klemon if there is no reason so suggest IUI won't work like in my case then go for that its a lot cheaper!

No names yet but we'll be keeping them a secret.

did you try this cycle klemon? i hope the dreams are a good sign :) im not sure what iui is :blush: xx

intra uterine insemination, its where the stick the sperms right up in the uterus after separating the good from the bad ones.

thanks :D so theres that then ivf is where they make the embryo and implant it? I can see why that would be confusing!! What have the docs suggested?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->