CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Kat - yay for the eggplant! That is great! Jeepers - it isn't long now for you!

How is everyone? Good I hope? Lemon - has OV happened yet?

FMS not much. I keep freaking out thinking that my boob pain has gone. I'm really worried because it is pretty much my only symptom (and tiredness). I so badly want nausea or cravings or anything to show that I'm preggers. So worried that this could be another blighted ovum... Got my first scan on Friday so just have to chill out till then because there is nothing I can do.

xx

Manny try to relax, my ms didn't start till 6 weeks so you still have plenty of time to feel sick.

I'm suffering through the migraine headache phase, usually lasts about 2 weeks for me and I'm half a week in :( Been taking tylenol regularly but it's not really helping so trying to get through each day one at a time.

9 days till gender scan!

Manny dont worry about symptoms :hugs: like kelly said i didnt get any till 6weeks ish and my boobs took a while to get sore xxxx

And now I'm wishing the symptoms would go away lol!

Thanks ladies for the feedback. It makes me feel a bit more positive. I think I'm just worried because it was quite bad at one stage and now its hardly there at all. Also, I keep getting very short sharp shooting pains in my uterus area. They last for less then a second and I'v had them about 5 or 6 times in the last few days. Hoping its just stretching pains and nothing more serious. I keep thinking that if it was more serious. the pain would be more persistent and not just for a second. Arrggghh - Friday cannot come soon enough!

Kelly hope the migraines are easing up. Not long now until your scan :D

Lemon and Cath - how are you both?

Kat - we're into your last month of work! How exciting!

I knowwwww yey :) and my birthday tomo hehe :)
im sure it is just stretching i know its hard not to worry though xxx

Manny I got those pains and still do! Sometimes when I sneeze it really hurts. Migraines still here but I expected it, just need the next week or two to pass fast.

Happy Birthday Kat!! :cake:
How old are you today? Hope its a goo done! x

aw thank you :) 29 today!! and am ill :( kelly i hate migranes, ive had bad headaches during this pregnancy, i hope they pass soon for you! oh and the snezzing with ligament pain = OUCH!!! ive started getting bad stiches when walking the dogs xxx

Happy Birthday hun!!

how are you all??

Just came back from an amazing holiday, my bf proposed to me so i guess he should now be called DF lol - being out there, enjoying myself and not having internet made me realise that I am only 25 iv got a good few years to have a baby and i really want an engagement party so im going to hold off on the whole ttc until after the party which will be sometime in the next 2 months so i wont be on here as much any more but I will def be stalking ladies!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Cath - congrats! I'm so pleased for you! Any idea when you're going to get married? So glad you had a good time and managed to relax a bit. Of course, now that you're not trying, you'll be pregnant in 2 weeks ;)

Kat - sorry you're ill on your birthday. Try take it easy today. x

xx

Cath huge congrats!!!!! That's so exciting.

Kat feel better and happy 29th!

My belly is hurting it seems to hurt most days freaks me out dont know if its gas or something else.

Kat - Happy birthday.

Cath- huge congrats hun! how exciting now you can start planning that and stop worrying about babies!!

Manny- good luck for fri

Im ov'ing today i think! Like Cath I prob won't be on here as much anymore, but I will keep checking in on you from time to time! Bit depressing for me being the only one still waiting so Im wandering over into LTTTC. Thanks for all your support over the last almost year now! I will pop in to check up on the bubbas progresses and to see your scan/baby pics!!x

Klemon we don't want you to go!!! We want to know your progress! Sad face.

Lemon don't go :( We will miss you and will stalk you...
I know it must be hard right now but I still believe all 5 of us will be pregnant at the same time so please don't lose hope yet. However, if you feel that you will get better support in LTTTC then give it a try BUT promise that you'll pop in regularly and let us know how you're getting on... And who knows... Maybe this is YOUR cycle!! Xxx

Kelly I'm sure the pains are just stretching. Or gas. Hoping they go away soon. X

WOW cath CONGRATULATIONS :) how exciting thats great news!!
klemon dont goooooo :( i understand you wanting to go to ltttc for people in the same boat but will miss you if you dissapear altogether same for you cath!!

Im in double figures now!! 99days to go! feel proper crap today :(
Kelly i got pains around 14/15 weeks does baby have a growth spurt?
Manny hello sweetpea :D xx

Hi Ladies - just got back from a lovely scan. Saw a little blobby bean and heard the heart beat (176bpm!!) so all is looking good for now. I know I'm far from being out of the woods but at least its the first milestone.

Been working like a crazy person for the last 2 days and have had very little sleep (not great when you're pregnant!) so I'm at home and getting ready for a lovely nap on the sofa. Nice way to start the weekend!

Hope your all well. Kat - double figures! Yeehhaaaa! Kelly - hope the pains have stopped?
Lemon and Cath - we miss you already... :(

xxx

brilliant news manny :) if the hb theory has any truth in it maybe you will have a girly too :) im on anti-biotics :( feel well sorry for myself!xx

Manny great news! and great HB!

The pain comes and goes I'm pretty sure it's gas. Still having the odd bit of ms to but not as bad as before.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! till gender scan! Must keep busy this thanksgiving holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->