CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Yes IVF/ICSI is more invasive, they fertilize the sperm and eggs in a dish outside the body then grow them to day 3 or 5 then put them back.

Did you try this cycle klemon? The dreams could mean something.

I puked for the first time yesterday but felt better after. No ms today maybe it was the last hurrah?

Other then that not much going on, we have another showing of our house, hoping it sells I'm getting so sick of the showings and cleaning and waiting.

Hi all!! Hope everyine had a gd weekend! I'm just back from a run- the first for many months, I stopped the gym cos I thought maybe it was making ttc worse! But feel better for the run, although I did nearly die!!
Off for my amh tomo, I have. Found a lovely lovely private fs, not as expensive as the london prices but still good success rates and she reckons ivf is more cost effetive in the long run, so new plan is to go for ivf if no bfp by the time I'm 30!! Which is march!!
Bfn today and no signs of preg, and next month lap is at 7dpo so no point in really ttc, so a month off will be nice!!
Then its christmas so busying myself until jan with other things! Have bought the puppy 10 chrsitmas pressies already!!
I've lost track, when are u all due?? X

Lemon - I'm so pleased to hear that you have a plan and it sounds like a really good one. You will also then give yourself a fair chance to get pregnant naturally after the lap and before IVF. How many DPO are you today? Has your normal back pain begun to show itself?

I think Kat is due Jan, Kelly is March, I'm May. Seems appropriate for you to be due in July - then its one every 2 months!! :D

Kelly - when are you actually moving? Getting a house ready for show is the pits!!! If I never move again, I will be glad...

FMS - I have another scan tomorrow and my nerves are completely shot! I have had terrible food aversions which should put my mind at ease that things are progressing normally but then I wake up one day (like today) and feel on top of the world and think that there is no way I could be pregnant. It just freaks me out a bit. But I've realized there is nothing I can do. I just gotta go with the flow and see what happens.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. xx

ps: Kat you've been an eggplant forever. Whats up with your fruits?

haha i have no idea :D i was always a nervous wreck before scans i think its normal hun!
Yea im due 11th jan, i agree sounds like a brill plan klemon, am jealous of you running,i used to run alot but havnt done anything for ages and feel like a huge lump!! what have you got pup :D mine have a toy box we are refilling for xmas cause theve destroyed everything!!
kelly is the sickness staying away? hope you get a buyer for the house soon!
Ive got another scan on 25th am quite looking forward to this one :) xx

We'll move when the house sells which will hopefully be soon. It's our first time trying to sell and I'll be happy to not do it again for a while.

One every two months is nice! Good way to draw it out a little.

I threw up a lot day before last but pretty sure it was from my gallbladder acting up I also was in a lot of pain right around that area thankfully it was go e in the morning though I didn't get much sleep. Just watching what I eat as certain things tend to afgrivate it. Then had some ms yesterday but no throwing up. Hopefully it's done now!

Hi ladies. Just went for next scan and all is looking good. Baby measuring Perfectly at 7.5 and hb was 153 - a bit lower than last time but doc said still very much in the normal range for where I am. So so relieved! Last night I had a mini panic attack.

Hope everyone is doing well? Xx

Klemon, a month off will you do good hun, this month has been really nice as there has been no pressure or stress.

Manny great news on the scan hun xxx

Have you tried at all this cycle Cath? Or is there no chance of a bfp from you in a few days? I must say DH and I were getting quite close to a month off right before my BFP. We decided that if it hadn't happened by beginning of November, we would hold off until the new year. How is life now that you're engaged?

great news on scan :) nearly 8weeks now!!!xx

Yay many great news! Baby was probably just relaxing :) do you have another scan or do you have to wait till 12 weeks this time?

Yes I do! and a scan in a week, am eager to know baby is developing on track and know all is good then maybe I can relax a bit.

Yay for the onion! I can't wait for mine to change tomorrow. I get so excited.
Kelly thats great you have another scan next week. My next one will be at 10 weeks and then 13 weeks. After 13 weeks, it will be down to one a month. So excited already for the next scan. Kate are you getting another one? I can't believe you only have 86 days to go.

Lemon, has AF shown up yet? Hoping not... xx

its good they keeping a close eye on you both! yea i have one next thurs just to check all is ok :)
i know it seems to have flown by xx

Manny that will be reassuring having scans every month after 13 weeks.

ahh well done manny - such good news.

yeah af arrived on tues as predicted. used to it by now!! i really want to get on with ivf, am actually excited but it, but have an exam in february so really ought to wait until I've done that, bit annoying!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->