CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Lemon - can't you start the IVF process straight after you lap? Doesn't really matter if you're preggers when you write exams, does it? I think the start as soon as you can. I'm really excited for you. You'll probably end up with twins!! How exciting! x

Yeah I say go for it klemon, I found out I was pregnant 2 months into university for nursing at that! So I did LOTS of exams while preggers. Easy peasy :)

Hey manny we dtd on cd 12 and I think I ov on cd 14/15 so no chance I don't think hun,life is pretty much the same lol I want to start planning wedding but df doesnt lol

How are you all xxx

hi everybody, hope you all ok :)
ooo twins klemon thers an idea :D
afm nothing much to report, got scan and consultant thurs and last shift at work a week tomo!! hoorar!!
Cath just start planning anyway haha xx

Hi All - hope you're well. I've been a bit quiet because I've had my first real bout of MS. It went away for a few days towards the end of last week (and I panicked) but then it seems to have returned in full force last night. Boob pain is almost completely gone but I'm trying not to worry about that as I have the MS to reassure me.

Cath - I agree with Kat - just start planning. Oooo I loved wedding planning. My colleague is getting married in a few weeks and I've been helping her with her wedding. Its such fun!

Kat - bring on Thursday and more pictures of your little princess. Can't wait to see them!
Kelly - when is your next scan? I thought it was quite soon, wasn't it?

Lemon - any word about when the lap will be? Can't believe its November next week already. Crumbs this year has flown by.

Take care you all and chat soon.
x

Yes it's tomorrow :) in nervous though this day in my pregnancy with Hannah she was having her surgery and then the next we was gone so its going to be an emotional time for me the next day or so. Plus I'm sick ugh.

aw kelly, i was thinking it will be a difficult time for you :hugs:

manny, i dont think ill get pics this time :( sorry youve been sick, hope it doesnt last too long, but then alsoit makes you feel more confident so yey haha xx

I'll get pics! Can't wait to have the gender confirmed, not that I don't trust the last scan she was certain but it's always nice having two in a row say the same thing.

i wish we could but theres a big sign up saying pics only at 12 and 20 week scans :( maybe we will get a nice tech! we gotta pay for em anyway so dont know why we cant!?!

results in my journal, not bad but not what I was hoping for. Going to chill till I see my OB on oct 31 then ask her all sorts of questions.

Pity you didn't get some nice pics. But sounds like things are fine and risks are low which is great. I'm sure little Tulip is just fine and will be waving to you at your next scan. Its great that you are now past the 18 week mark. Wow - 2 weeks and you're halfway there!

I bought a doppler yesterday but I think it is too soon to try find the HB. It says from 12 weeks but I mights give it a try over the weekend anyway. Any tips from you Kat or Kelly and what to do?

i think i was just over 10weeks when i found mine, i found it better with an empty bladder and in the evening and dont eat anything before, mine was really low and i would start in the middle pointing down like through cervix an slowly move to either side and when you find your artery i would always find baby hanging around there,norm on the right :)

kelly i will have a look in journal xx

sounds like tulip is doing fine :) im going to ask tomo if shes still a she aswell :D

I found tulips HB at 8 weeks but it took ages! Lots of angling and slow searching.

scan went well, she had legs together so couldnt get a second opinion :D everything looks great anyway but get another in 4weeks :)

manny happy olive day ;) xx

Hooray - so glad to hear everything was good. Did you get pictures then? Its so unfair that they don't give them to you. 78 days seems like its just around the corner.

Yay for being an olive. Can't believe you are STILL and eggplant. they must have run out of fruits.

Tried the doppler this morning and couldn't hear anything (except my own HB which I found easily). Might try again later. I'm not overweight but also not super-skinny so maybe 9 weeks is just too soon for me. Really don't want to become stressed about it as the box does say from 14 weeks.

i would give it another week, i reckon you will find it then :)

no no pics :( saw her gulping though it was pretty mad!! i know its weird that next fri i will have 10weeks left!!! if she comes on time....! I think this week is actually an eggplant will have to see if it changes tomo!xx

Manny which doppler do you have that can make a difference to and I found I had to go very slow and try different angles with the wand and not just keep it flat on my belly. It still took a while.

As for the fruit thing, it doesn't change every week once you get to a certain point thats why it's on one for longer, I think next week mine will stop changing every week to.

I had a scan at the maternal fetal medicine unit of the hospital this morning due to the findings of my previous scan they had dropped my 1:15000 rate to 1:310 which freaked me out even though its still a good odd, anyway tulip is healthy and doesn't have down syndrome and her nasal bone is not as small as the first scan indicated, the tech did not measure it properly so I am very relieved and happy. I even ordered all the baby's bedding and linens for the nursery today <3

Oh no! Our thread dropped onto page 2. Thats a first....

Kelly - so pleased that your last scan revealed that all is ok. I've never really thought about how the whole "odds" thing works with downs. Its all quite scary and DH and I were saying over the weekend that we need to think long and hard about what we would do in each situation if it arose. I'm very anti having an amnio as I have heard some horror stories about people who have miscarried after them.

RE the doppler, I have an angel sounds one which doesn't have a wand that you can easily maneuver. However, I did manage to find the little heartbeat on Saturday morning and was over the moon with excitement. I've put the doppler away now as I am going to try only use it once a week. Got a real scan tomorrow anyway. I've been a bit cramp this morning but hoping thats "normal".

I hope you are all well.

Cath - are you back to TTC again now?
Lemon - any news on the lap yet or any decisions made RE IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->