CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

oh no- we need to write more then!!!

hi everyone- i have been stalking you just not writing- not much has happened this month with me.! i am really glad every things going well for you all, sorry I've not been on much!
good luck with your scan manny, glad you found hb though, must be reassuring. are u going to post pic when u get one?
kat- your so far on!! not long now, you must be getting excited now!
kelly- so jealous your buying nursery stuff, i can't wait for that day!!

For me- lap is 7th nov, had prep the other day. Had a nice month off ttc, I'm oving now, and lap is 9dpo so haven't tried too much- just one token bd last night, doesn't sam a lot of point as i think the lap will impede implantation. got a nice month in nov- going to a "fertility roadshow" in london on sat, my clinics open night, then first appt at clinic for ivf consult on 14th, so i feel like things are progressing. they need an admin month before you start, which would take it to xmas and i can't have another bad christmas so we are waiting till late feb to start (after my exam). am feeling quite positive about it now. bit worried about my 2 best friends who have just started ttc - not sure i can hear about their pregnancies while going through ivf, but there we are! ill let you know how it all goes!! xx

Lemon I'm so pleased your November is full of loads of excitement. Not that a lap is that much fun but it all counts as progress which is great. And the ball is rolling with IVF so I'm sure only good things will happen now. YAY!

RE your friends that are just starting to TTC, I wouldn't worry too much. We all know that it could be a month and it could be a year or more. Hopefully you will all be able to be pregnant at the same time.

xx

Klemon you will be buying your own nursery stuff soon enough I just know it. Feb is so close! It's going to be here before you know it.

Manny hurray for finding the HB!!! When I was pregnant with my son I let myself listen twice a week and no more unless something happened to worry me. This pregnant I listened nearly every day till I felt regular movement. I was just to panicky after loosing Hannah. I used my Doppler last night cause tulip was being so lazy and not moving but there she was HB going at 160!

Cath how are things on your end? Are you back to ttc?

Hi Kat! Hope things are well with you!

Hi girls, all ok with me :) last shift tomo i cant wait!!!

Klemon glad to hear things are moving forward, it good to have a plan in place that you can look to and sounds like you will have lots to occupy yourself with! Hows that pup? Toby is going in for the chop he has been an absolute nightmare recently!!

Manny yey for finding hb, thats fab :) hope scan goes well too, like kelly said i only used every now and then unless something bothered me but i got really nervous upto scan dates and would use it loads :D hope you are feeling well!

kelly, how are you feeling? I still cant decide if to get white or pine cot etc and cannot find a bumper i like anywhere..i think i might get my friend to make me one.

cath, hope you are doing ok? xxx

I'm doing well. Haven't thought of the scan hell we had last week which is nice. I'm finally relaxing some. Tulip is moving away inside. I got wonder bumpers ad were doing a white crib already picked out just have to buy it but waiting to see if it goes on sale after Christmas. I posted links to the bedding we chose in my journal a few pages back if you want to have a peek.
In the meantime I've just been working as much as possible I'm two shifts away from mat leave! I will get it this time! It's going to be nice.

you have a mango :)
yea i will have a look, i just want plain ones and they all seem to have animals or writing on x

Mine are pink and cream and plain solid colours, very elegant and dainty I think.

I am a mango!

Hi All - just a quick update from my side. Had another scan yesterday and all is still looking good. Baby was moving around lots (never saw movement with any of the ones before). Here are a couple of pics... I love the one with the little hand waving. xx

Attachments

• Image 1 arms and legs.jpg
    Image 1 arms and legs.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Fingers already.jpg
    Fingers already.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
How cute manny!!!! That's a wry good thing that babe is doing so well at 10 weeks! So excited for you.

oh manny they are gorgeous :)do you feel a bit better now?

kelly, tried to get on but this netbook is rubbish, my comp getting fixed so will try look,yours sounds like what im after!!

cant believe im 30weeks tomo xxx

Lemon - how exciting that your lap is this week! Well.... I'm sure it won't be totally pleasant but very excited that the progress has begun! Yippeee. Ho are you feeling for it?

Cath - what has happened to you? Are you TTC again?

Kat - how is it being a lady of leisure? Hope you're relaxing?

Kelly - how is little Tulip? Funny - tomorrow, we have one at 30 weeks, one at 20 weeks, one at 10 weeks. Cath and Lemon, this means one of you is bound to be coming up for a BFP soon!!!

Hope you are all well.
xx

^ lol that is funny! It would be even funnier if cath or klemon got theirs within the same increment. Tulip is good, moves all the time now, I"m starting to relax a little.

hi ladies hope everyone is doing ok :)
it is awesome not going to work haha though still not got enough hours in the day! been so frosty here the last 2 mornings but i like it as long as its cold and dry much much better than the rain!! got my cot the other day, decided on pine furniture once we got the carpet down :) so exciting xx

I can't wait to get the crib! Won't be able to set it up till we move though. My bedding should arrive in a week or so to!

Good luck for today Lemon. Thinking of you. Let us know how you get on. x

hope everyone is ok?? itrs very quiet on here xxx

We got slammed with 26 cm's of snow in just over a day and I had to work through it, have one more day of work then a week off and I am going to fight the urge to take on anymore shifts for that week! We got our moving date of Dec 15th so my last day working will be dec 3, it's coming up fast! Got lots of prep to do, going to buy the crib next week :)

that will come up quick! bet you cant wait :) least you will be in new house for xmas! im dreading getting snow its bad enough trying to stay upright in the mud when i take the dogs out! im nearly done with things now,got a few more bits to get then im ready!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->