CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

The first cycle I did I was nervous but excited then I had egg collection, the second time I wanted to cry, it hurt, a lot. My clinic only gave sedation and pain meds and not a lot, some clinics put you completely out which I would have preferred. I also am very sensitive down there, others didn't have as much pain as myself. The second time around was more painful then the first and they got less eggs that time to. But that being said every second of it and every injection was worth it to be where I am now. I kept telling the doc during collection to keep going if he could get more eggs that I would survive and I'm glad I did that.

https://https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.554086151272320.141169.100000128205844&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=554089391271996&set=a.554086151272320.141169.100000128205844&type=3&theater

my camera is broke, this isnt a great pic was taken on sat,love the way you can see my massive pants through top haha...i'll try get a more bumpy one up :)

Bleak... It doesn't work on my side. :(

Lemon it would be funny if you got your BFP this cycle! It would be an amazing Christmas prezzie! I'm still holding out for it for you!

How is everyone? Time seems to almost be standing still at the moment. Just want it to be Christmas holidays already!!! I'm SOOO done with working this year. We're off on another island adventure for Christmas - this time to Mauritius with the whole family. Can't wait to be lying on the beach, sipping alcohol-free pina coladas!

has it not worked :( i am rubbish!!! will try again...
god id love a holiday,not been for ages cause not got a passport which would help!xx

nope not seeing anything either!
urgh, time is draaaaggging!!

can't believe you've got another fancy holiday manny!!! jealous!! no more hols for us, but it will be worth it for a little bubba!!
xx

Lemon - I bet time is dragging for you as you've got so much to look forward to over the next month. Where are you in your cycle now?

We booked this trip before we knew I was pregnant. Also booked another ski trip to France in Feb but think I will be sitting that one out :( As you say, its a small price to pay for a little one.

So as I'm officially 14 weeks today and now in second tri, I decided to start tracking the bump. Here is a pic from this morning. I think most of the belly was actually there before I was pregnant but at least now I have an excuse for it. (Pardon the mess in the background!) But the bust is definitely preggy-related!

Hope you all have a great day. x

Attachments

• 14weeks.jpg
    14weeks.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
nope lying i can now!

ahhh cute little bump!! i love your bath tub too!! xx

Hi ladies hope you are all doing ok and having a good weekend :)
going to try put pic up now...manny defo the start of a bump!!
Afm, im nearly all sorted for bubs, cant wait for body to feel normal, i dont sleep at all with one thing or another, think will get more even with baby here!! we have a name too, i think...Isabel Rose :) xx

Attachments

• cam pics 029.jpg
    cam pics 029.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bump kat and beautiful name. It's all so real for you know. I guess she could arrive at any stage now. Hope you're enjoying the leave? X

Such a nice small bump! I hope I look that good in 2 months! I like the name to :)

haha i dont feel small i feel like a whale and soooooo uncomfortable! still all be worth it tho, with toms birthday and xmas this month will prob fly by!
yep its great not being at work :D xx

I'm taking my next bump pic on Tuesday 24 weeks and will be viable!

Hey ladies, just popping in to say i love all the bump pics, they all look fab!

Klemon im gla the Lap went well hun xxxxx

Welcome back Cath! What has happened to you? Have you had the engagement party and are you now back to active TTC? Pop by more often...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->