CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Hey Manny,

Yep had the engagement party, it was lovely thank you! we are back to ttc fully now,first month of clomid. got a pos opk yesterday but iv been told you can expect a few days of these but i think its gone a bit lighter so i mp ov yesterday!

15 weeks now!! Wowzas!! how you feeling? xxx

^ yay! Can't wait to see how it all goes for you this month :)

Cath fingers crossed for you. Are you feeling ok with the clomid? My friend here is on it and she just cries all the time... Poor girl. It's made her so emotional. Hoping it's a Christmas bfp for you!

Lemon, when will you test?

thanks girls. no im ok on it tbh no side effects which is good! just hope it works now.

how are you all xxx

I had hot flashes on clomid and felt ovulation, besides that it wasn't bad for me.

yeh its been ok with me although i had pos opk thurs and fri so dtd wdnesday and friday and yesterday i had lower backache and felt pinching in my ovaries so took another opk and it was nearly pos and we couldnt dtd cause DF worked 19 hours :-( xxx

Hi guys, hope everyone ok? Cath glad to hear that you're back ttc fingers crossed for a xmas bfp :) glad you had a good party too, have you got a date yet??
i had a bit of a scare last week, had a bit of blood when i wiped so went into hosp,baby seemed fine and bleeding had more or less gone then the stupid doctor gave me an internal..which really rreally hurt, even cried! and after that started bleeding quite heavy so had to stay in, it stopped by the morning though and baby is fine, they dont know what started it :( anyway not long for me now..got my bag packed ready haha.
Hope everyone is doing well, are you all set for xmas??xx

Awwww Kat you must have been terrified you poor thing!! Aslong as all is ok now. Woohoooo does it feel real yet?? Ummmm i think it will be 2015 hun not 100% yet as we do want a baby first xxx

Kat they likely disturbed your cervix when they did the internal but even if baby girl came she'd be healthy at nearly 36 weeks! You're going to have her so soon!

Cath good luck! Hope you caught the eggy!

Klemon how have you been?

Hi manny! Nearly 16 weeks! Wow!

I'm moving Saturday so am super busy. Babe is well and I passed my GD test!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

wooohooo im glad you passed the GD test hun! thats a huge relief! xxx

Wow Kat that must have been really scary. So glad everything is fine again. Do you think she could be early?

Kelly glad you passed the test. Do they test for GD as standard?

Cath - 6dpo! Anything different going on there? If I recall correctly, your last BFP you got very early on didn't you? Like 9dpo or something.

Lemon - hope you're well. Only a couple of weeks until the IVF gets underway. Hooray!! Have you decided how many to put back?

FMS all fine. Looking forward to my scan next week and looking forward to the new year so I can start shopping for baby!

xx

I think she will be early - only by 2 weeks!!

Manny will you find out the sex? Its all so exciting!!

um....heartburn the last 3 days, really sharp shooting pains yesterday and headache on and off and thats it! My OPKS have got really dark aswell which is weird. went from almost not being there after o to almost turning positive again today! xxx

I would love to find out the sex but DH is set on a surprise. Going to look as hard as I can in the scan next week :)

Cath symptoms sound really promising but weird about the OPKs.Have you done an HPT just in case? Also, did you have other signs of OV when you thought you did OV (like EWCM or temp increase)?

Ahhhhhhh no :-( You will have to squint to see if you see anything or have a word with the sonographer before she does the scan and say blink for a girl nod for a boy lol!

I had Ov pains and my CP was mega high, i did do a hpt this am but i think it was just evap. ill upload a pic of the progression of OPKs now you can see how dark they are then, very weird xxx

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...=1&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__user=1030451480 not sure if this will work xxx

hiya,
yea it was scary but at least am at the stage if she needs out she got a good change of being ok, was more annoyed at the doctor really!!
cath looking forward to seeing if you get a bfp :) when are you going test?
Manny your pregnancy seems to be flying by now ;) kelly hope moving goes smoothly for you!
klemon hope you doing ok, are you getting excited bout the ivf?
I dont know if she will be early,ive told her she can come from 37 weeks haha but mum away boxing day to ny day so she cant come then!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->