CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Hia everyone!!! glad to see everyones doing well, Kat i can't believe it!!! she's coming out soon!!! woo hoo!!

welcome back to ttc cath!! how did you end up on clomid? hows it been? hope it works out for you! xx

thanks for your wishes, am VERY excited now! AF started 2/7 ago which was the trigger to call, so its all set in motion. got my scratch booked for 2/1/13, just ordered my culture medium and drugs, which was a big fat grand out of the bank!!! got my counselling appt on sat so its all go!! PRAYING it works first time, i Know they say it prob won't but i really don't think mentally I am strong enough to keep trying, plus money won't last forever... but am trying to stay positive!!

is everyone excited for christmas? I'm sort of dreading it after last year, but also sort of excited cos I do love christmas! xxx

Awww Klemon its understandable your dreading xmas hun :-( But just think of all the exciting things that are gonna happen after xmas and how much you have to look forward too! i know its no consolation but it should give you some hope after everything you have gone through :hugs: Woohooooo not long now hun!!! Everything you are doing will be worth it when you have your little bundle of joy in your arms hunny :hugs:

Iv got a really good feeling about this month, im having certain symptoms that im not looking for...their so strong that they are alerting me if that makes sense?? Shooting pains all day yesterday, heartburn since monday and a few niggles today.....yep hun their all OPKs apart from the top one thats a HPT It was of course neg lol xxx

oh right yeah i thought it was...still really early though isn't it so don't worry too much about that.

did they do scans and things on the clomid to see how many follies you had?

Lemon this Christmas is going to be completely different to last year. And I have such a good feeling about your first round being successful. That BFP is going to be staring you in the face before you know it. Did you decide how many to put back?

Cath although the OPKS have second lines, I wouldn't say any of them are quite positive. The one you did last week - was that line darker than these? I always get a second line (of varying strength) throughout my cycle but my positive OPKs are very definitely as dark as or darker than the control line. I would stick with your original ovulation day and write these ones off to hormones. Maybe it is from the clomid?

Kat because baby can't arrive between 24th and New Year, she will very obviously come between 24th and New Year!! I'm going to be out of signal for those dates too so I'm also hoping it won't be then otherwise I'll miss all the excitement too!

Kelly - happy moving! Wishing you many happy years in your new home, new town, new state. Bet its freezing where you are?

xx

its freezing here too!!! although typically raining and not snowing..i want the puppy to see snow!!

Cath, you could always do a digi ov test to be sure, they are the most accurate i have found.

They test as standard for GD but they would test me anyway since I had it before.

We'll be living where we're going for 2 years then onto the next spot :) It is quiet cold. I'll be in Yellowknife tomorrow!

Cath I'm thinking positively for you too this cycle!

Klemon same with you! I think the IVF will work!

Manny, get a good shot of baby so we can guess, silly Dh, maybe he'll change his mind when he's in there with you?

Oh and Kat, another few days down! We're going to have a baby in this thread soon :)

Hi ladies - how is everyone?
Kat - 22 days to go! EEEEkkkkk!
Cath - any news from you? I see you are 13dpo now.
Lemon - how is the IVF going? When are they going to do the extraction?
Kelly - hope the move is going well?

FMS - had another scan today and everything still looking good. I never thought I would ever get this far so I am so happy! Baby was looking well and even flexed an arm for us which Dad was very proud of! Here are a couple of pics. Any gender guesses? Not that you can see much from these pics...

Attachments

• 17 weeks 2.jpg
    17 weeks 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 17 weeks flexing.jpg
    17 weeks flexing.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
cuuute manny..i think boy, but for no real good reason!!

drugs arrived 2 days ago- thats a lot of needles!!! i start drugs on day 1 of next cycle and am currently day 10 so a little while yet..

hope everyones ok xxx

Hi ladies. At the airport heading to Mauritius for Christmas with the family. Kat - if baby arrives while I'm gone, good luck! Happy Christmas to you all. Xx

Merry xmas Manny enjoy your holiday!!

Merry xmas ladies xxxx

hey everyone,sorry ive been rubbish on here for a while!!
Hope everyone is doing well? klemon have you had your ivf? Manny thankyou, hope you have a brill holiday!
Afm im ready for this baby out now want rid of all the aches and pains! Very excited for her arrival but also bit nervous!
Hope you all have a brilliant xmas :) xxx

any news Kat??!!

hope you all had a gd xmas and u will definitely all have an amazing 2013 with all the little bubbas around!! xx

GUESS WHO ARRIVED ON NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!!
Hehe, so the story is I was meant to be induced cause of itchy skin but she decided she was coming anyway haha! waters broke at 8.45pm and Isabel arrived at 10.41pm! A tiny 7lbs but absolutely perfect I am so so amazed by her. She was the last 2012 baby at the hospital :) we came home last night, big brother and dad are totally smitten :)

Happy new year to all of you and hope everyone is doing great xxxx

Attachments

• DSCN0547.jpg
    DSCN0547.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Awe Kat!!!!!! She's gorgeous! And she came early and on the last day of 2012!

Awwww Kat she is stunning!!! Congratulations hun!! how was the labour?? xxx

cant stop looking at her :) labour was just so quick didn't have time to think about it really!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->