CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Thats fab news hun!!!! did you have any pain relief?? My friend went into labour on NYE too, whilst i was with her and she had her baby 4 hours later lol i think these NYE babies wanted to be out ASAP!! she is stunning i bet your over the moon xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats kat!! What a beautiful little girl. And how lucky you were to have such a quick labour. How have the first few days been? Is she feeding and sleeping well? She is just too precious!!! The first baby of the thread! Yeah!!!

Hope everyone else is well and had a lovely Christmas and new year. I've just gotten back from holidays and feeling very sorry for myself... But baby is kicking away now which is amazing!

Lemon have you started treatment yet?
Cath how are you doing? Hoping for your bfp soon?
Kelly are you settled into your new place yet? Not long before little tulip arrives!!

Wishing everyone an extra happy and successful 2013.

Xx

ahhh Kat, what a cutie, with little chubby cheeks- love her! and thats a lovely name too x :happydance:

glad your all doing well!

Cath- hows clomid going?

I had a scratch procedure yesterday which is meant to improve implantation, hurt a bit but otherwise ok. am starting injections on next af which is about 5 days away so looks like egg collection will be mid jan time x

Yay klemon!

Manny yes I am all settled in now its nice. I've also booked my tickets back home for mid feb very excited 46 more days and ill be on my way! It'll suck not getting to see DH for a month though. I hope he gets approved for his time off

had gas and air. and meptid but it didn't work in time then I got really sick when it kicked in so they gave me an anti sickness which sent me completely off my head for about 3hours it was horrible!
Manny great feeling baby wriggling away, you must feel so much better now, and klemon this is your year hun!!!!xxx

ps, she sleeps great through day and wants up all night haha, am struggling with the boobs, very sore so giving the odd bottle but then that makes me feel useless :(xx

Her latch might be off do you have lactation consultants you can talk to?

I think we both getting the hang of it now :) there are breastfeeding groups and midwives help when they come round..got some lanolin so got some relief now,they filling up too so hopefully be better. how are you feeling?x

I'm good, feeling big lol. Tulip is a very active baby and sometimes she pummels me from the inside. The last day or so she's been attacking my left hip, owie!

I have an u/s jan 30th so am excited to see her again, and curious to know if she's head down, I think she may be but she still moves so much it's hard to tell.

oooo how exciting, izzy was head down from about 28weeks and stayed in that position, she was a wriggler too :) xxx

Well I'm hoping she is she definitely hasn't been head down the whole time like my son.

Hi ladies - just popping in to see how everyone is?

Lemon, it nearly mid-jan. Have the confirmed egg collection yet? And do you know then when they will put the eggs back? I went to visit a friend last night who has 2 month old triplets! They were born at 29 weeks so one of the little girls is still in hospital the I got the cuddle the other 2 girls and it was amazing. She had IVF and although they only put 2 eggs back, she ended up with 3 babes - identical twin girls and a third non-identical girl. Really hope for the same luck for you!!! :)

Kat, how is it going with you? Hope you are getting some sleep in? Maybe time to update your ticker - and post a few more little pics of Izzy when you can.

Cath - I see you are 9dpo. Have you tested yet? Hoping for some positive news from you this cycle!!

Kelly - your countdown is officially on! Only 71 days to go! Please save me from doing the math and tell me when your due date is?

FMS - I had a terrible night of dizziness last night. Kat or Kelly, have either of you had this? Everytime I moved position, I got so dizzy, I woke up. Feeling fine now but still a bit concerned. Baby was moving about this morning so hope all is fine. Doctor says to call later or tomorrow if it continue but hopefully it was just an off-night!

Hope everyone has a good week!

xx

wow 20 weeks manny!! hope u feel better, are u getting big now?

Im just on my stims still, got headaches and feel really tired but otherwise ok. Hopefully if all goes well we are aiming for egg collection next mon, but depends on my scans on wed and fri this week. literally counting the minutes down!!

not sure i could cope with triplets!!!!
xx

Wow it's all happening now lemon! Pls keep us posted. I'm so excited for you!!!

My due date is march 26th, so I'm getting there, can't believe I've nearly only got 2 months left. I've booked my flights back home and have been getting things set up with the docs back home so everything happens smoothly. Finally got my EI claim through so having an income is nice again.

Klemon getting so close for you now, can't wait to hear how many eggies you got growing, be sure to update us.

Kat I hope all is well and cath good luck for testing day.

Manny I've had dizzy spells could be low blood pressure or iron or just your position, stay off your back it'll make you more light headed and keep an eye on it.

I should change my ticker really :D I cant believe how quick the days are going!! Izzy is great shes not the best sleeper through night but def not as bad as Tom was! I should get some kip through the day but I don't..
Kelly its not too far off at all how exciting and many 20weeks!! That's gone quick, whens your scan,are you finding out pink or blue?? I never had dizziness lying down, like Kelly said maybe blood pressure?
klemon its all go for you,ill be keeping everything crossed for you :)
sorry not getting on as much, hope you are all doing good xxx

Lemon how was the scan yesterday? How many follies did you have and did they tell you when they would extract?

Hia- just a quick update!!

Ive just had a scan and ER set for wed! Ive got some free fluid in abdo and 18 mature follies and lots more so they said i am def gonna get ohss:growlmad: im on cabergoline to try and stop it and high protein diet. they said if i get 20 eggs or more they will want to freeze and do FET in a few months as would get very poorly with severe ohss if they put back.. so really hoping to get a few less so i can have a fresh transfer!!

hope you are all ok!! Kelly are you really big now?
Manny how does it feel being properly preggo for the first time? are you excited/scared?!!?
and give izzy a cuddle Kat!! x

Cath its over-stimulation of the ovaries.

Lemon - I hope they get enough eggs to get you preggers without the ohss. When do they decide if you need to do FET or if the little eggiest can be put back straight away. I really hope its soon for you. Enough waiting already. We want a fertilized little embryo soon! I'm very excited that its all kicking off. Hope you're going to get some time off afterwards to relax and put your feet up. Can't wait to hear how Wednesday goes!

Cath - whats happening with you? Are you guys actively trying now? Also please remind me - you did keep both tubes after the ectopic, didn't you?

Kat and Kelly - hope you two are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->