CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh klemon that sucks hun :-(

Manny more yhan half way through :-D

Been trying again since November not much like yet...no both tubes were saved hun :-D xxx

Klemon I hope the free fluid goes away, I know a fresh is the goal but I had pretty bad OHSS and it was HORRIBLE, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I"ll be hoping that your risks for it go down so you get your fresh transfer and no OHSS.

I'm not as big as I was with my son but I feel huge. I"ll post a pic at 32 weeks. I always post a pic on the even weeks in my journal so if you have time to back a week in my posts you can see my bump pic from last week.

I'm doing ok, just feeling the roughness of third tri, limited range of motion, insomnia and stress from dealing with health care issues since we moved. But I'm happy despite the downs every now and then. I just can't wait for my beautiful healthy girl to get here at full term.

Cath I hope you get something special to celebrate soon to!

Hi manny and kat!

Lemon hope all goes well today. Let us know how many eggs you get! x

ps: Kelly just looked at your 30 week pics. I'm amazed at how much smaller you are this time around. I thought it would be the opposite way around?!?

Yeah me too! I am smaller then I was with skyler though my weight gain is the same. Who knows.

Good luck klemon

Hi ladies!!
how ar things with everyone?
Kelly- ur bump pics are so cute!!

I got 17 eggies!! Just waiting for my embryologist call to see how many fertilised.

Defo got ohss starting- tummy is pretty swollen and sore but its manageable and im eating and drinking so hoping they still do ET on sat xx

Oh my word!! Your ET might be on Saturday already!!! That is so so super-exciting. Really keeping everything crossed that it goes ahead. And your little embryos will presumably be a few days old already so you will be nearly half way through your 2WW. So exciting! Let us know when you find out!

Klemon great haul! As for swollen tummy that's
Normal after collection doesn't mean you have ohss yet! Ill keep my fingers crossed you don't get it. I had about 5-7 pounds of bloating in the days after collection but it started to go down (the second time I did ivf) after transfer. With my first cycle I kept gaining weight daily after transfer and ended up with 11 pounds of fluid into abdomen and chest. Keep an eye on your weight and drink lots of water I've also heard sports drinks are good cause of the electrolytes.

Just popping in to see if you had the transfer today lemon? Hope all went reliant you're feeling good. So excited for a wonderful bfp!!!

Lemon - I've just been reading your posts on the assisted conception thread. Hope all worked out with the three that were left and that ET went ahead on Saturday as planned. Let us know how your doing.

Hi everyone else. Hope you're all well?

Hi ladies, sorry ive been away xx

long story short- they found thos infection on their day 1 checks of my embies, they didnt know if it was them or us but basically all the swabs are normal..so now they think maybe my normal bugs and dh normal bugs meet together and make some sort of crazy super bug?!?!

anyway, my 2 little fighting embies survived to d3 so i had them put back in last Sat!!

after that i got really sick and cons said it was the ohss, so i had some antisick jabs and painkillers and since then have been in bed but today im feeling normal again, have eaten and am actually going out for a bit so definately positive! testing day is 9/2 so got a while to go yet, but I'm thinking of going back to work next week now which will speed things up a bit!! xxx

lots of love to everyone else and your bubbas/growing bubbas! xx

Oh wow - what a week its been. But so pleased you're finally in the 2WW and testing day will be here before you know it. Definitely take it easy if you can. Maybe a few more days in bed will help things along.

Weird about the bug thing. Do you think it could have been introduced from an external source? Like maybe at the lab or something? Sounds a bit crazy that you are both clear. But anyway, at least you have your little two and all it takes is one so fingers, toes, arms, legs crossed that this works out perfectly for you!

xx

Are you talking about your natural killer cells when you say bug? Glad two made it! I really hope you get a bfp! If it is high NT cells they can treat you with steroids to lower them and give any pregnancy or eggies a chance. Will be thinking about you!

I posted new bump and a scan pic in my journal if anyone is interested. I'm to lazy to upload them in ALL the threads I read lol.

Lovely pics Kelly. Its definitely grown from your last lot of pics.

Oh for sure! I'm feeling huge these days and like my belly gets in the way of everything.

Lemon - how are you feeling? Is it correct that if you had 3 day old embryos put back last Saturday, you are technically 11dpo? Hoping there are some strange feelings going on there which means BFP. Do you really have to wait ALL week to test. You are very patient.

I'm sitting in London and its freezing! It was 30 degrees Celcius when I left home and 0 when I arrived here yesterday. DH flew to Geneva to go snow boarding for the week but because it was so hot back home, he left in flip flops and a t-shirt and Air France lost his suitcase. LOL. He had to buy a whole new wardrobe at the airport!

Hope you are all well. x

hiiiiiiiiii

ive been poas everyday, it went neg after my trigger............and noww................. 3x:bfp:

shocked!!! its stronger than it ever was last time!!! im going to get more tests today!!!!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->