CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

YAY!!!! Amazing news! So so excited for you and wishing you all the best for the next 9 months (actually only about 8 months to go!!!) I guess the next question is how many??? :) Are you going for beta tests yet? You have my grinning from ear to ear. Congrats hun! xx

CD 2 for me, and we are finally both agreed we will try again this cycle after a 12week loss in sept, and a chemical in nov. Have decided to to take maca root, and aspirin to see if this helps? x

ahhh thanks girls, im just hoping it sticks!! i did wonder about 2 as its gone positive so quickly but i will very happily take one!!! xx

cath what are you guys doing now? last thing i saw was you were on clomid?? xx

Awww fab news hun, when do you go back to the drs?? Exciting!!

We were only on it for 1 cycle, had a bad side effect, havent really tried this cycle as my grandfather died january 22nd and it was his funeral on Friday and thats when i was Ov so i havent really been in the mood to dtd xxx

Ahh Lemon. Sounds like this is it for you. So pleased!!! I can't wait to hear how your first appointment goes. As hard as it is, try relax and enjoy. The fact that your test has gone positive so fast is such a good sign. Have you done a digi yet?

Cath - would be awesome if you got your BFP this cycle too. Not long now until testing time! Now that Lemon has her BFP, I will be sending all my baby dust your way!

Welcome mamaofthree. Sorry for your losses but fingers crossed this will be your lucky cycle. I'm on baby aspirin and so far it seems to have helped me. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Kat and Kelly - hope your both well. Kat - surely its time for a new pic???

xx

ahh sorry about your grandad cath:hugs:

manny, i cant remember if i asked but have u found out sex at all? xx

Klemon I'm so excited for you!!!! Post pics of your tests I'm going through withdrawal lol. I got the faintest of faint positives with my icsi cycle at 7dpo! Which I didn't believe till 8 dpo cause surely it just seemed so early. I also had high hcg and they thought I might possibly have identical twins on board (since I only put 1 back) but nope just one. Apparently my hcg is higher with girls. But I totally know people who did day 3 transfer and had twins!!!!!! I can't wait for your scan.

Cath so sorry to hear about your grandfather <3

I'm doing ok. Getting more and more uncomfortable as my belly grows. Hating the scale right now to so just a bit bummed. Ready to have baby girl in my arms but she needs to stay in another 4 weeks.

Cath - so sorry about your grandfather. I missed your post about that - I think we were posting at the same time. Thinking of you hun.

Lemon - still grinning! No - we don't know gender. I thought of calling the doctor while DH was away and finding out (naughty!!) but going to try resist. Are you going to find out? You DH must be delighted!

Kelly you are so close to having your baby in your arms. So exciting. Is your room ready? Post some pics!

I agree lemon put sone pics up :-D what dpo are you at hun?

Manny I literally loled when you said you nesrly called the dr to find out the sex :rofl:

Awww Kelly it wont be long hun and she will be here.....stay away from the scales hun. No good for you xxx

Thanks ladies iv had a shitty 2 weeks but next cycle we ar going for gold lol. Want to be at least 6 months gone before we even think about booking our wedding xxx

Hi ladies sorry not been on for ages!! just gad to read back loads!!
Klemon!!! YESSSSS massive congrats am so so happy for you hun xx
Cath sorry about your granddad, big hugs to you, hoping all goes well on your next cycle :) xx
Kelly not long now hehe bet you getting a bit fed up, I know I did!! And many hows your bump :) do you have an inkling boy or girl??

Ahh yes I will get a pic up, need to send some to dad so I will defo defo put some up in next few days, seriously just not enough hours in the day haha, Isabel is just fab though I just smile every time I look at her,shes got such a cheeky face, am going to get her weighed tomo :)
lots of love to everyone xxxxx

Not fed up completely just tired of the hormones and moo swings and my eagerness to meet her. I do like being pregnant I'm just impatient lol. I'll post some pics in my journal with my next bump pic next tuesday when I'm 34 weeks.

Kat can't wait to see another pic of your LO.

Manny you should post a bump pic to.

Cath I'll keep my fingers crossed for your "gold" cycle.

Thanks mannymoo! I am impatient, and anxious all at once, but we'll never know if we don't try. DH was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes after our last baby, and had crazy blood sugars when I miscarried at 12weeks. (the DR said diabetes is known to contribute to miscarriage/fertility issues if uncrolled) Bless him he's been so careful and had good glucose readings for nearly two months and is willing to take all the supplements I put infront of him :) Gota love hime for that! My fingers&toes are crossed for you all. xxxxx

Hiya hun, I thought we had!!! I remember you! Hope you are ok chick. Fingers crossed for BFP's then. Where are you at cycle wise? x

Recognised your name and then seen you were from Cardiff and I clicked tgat we chatted before lol. Not holding out much this cycle we haven't tried tbh. You at cd4? Xxx

Yep cycle day 4. Really want AF to go away now :(Have got other half on maca root and i'm taking vitex and b6 zinc and aspirin...i'm determined to do all I can to hold on to the next one if we are lucky enough to have one. DH works funny shifts though so it's going to take a bit of creativity lol.Well, you never know hun...the baby I lost in sept was conceived when we werent trying and only dtd once on cd10 which is really random as I have a 31 day cycle??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->