CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Stocking up well on your vits then hun. I don't blame you especially with dh diabetes. .....as long as you dtd every 2 days hun you will be fine. Thats what df intend to do...no more opks no more cp checking. ...just dtd every 2 days lol xxx

I've been wondering whether to buy some OPK's but to be honest I think they make me even more anxious...just going to try to dtd every two days defo. Last cycle I was certain I was prego, but nope AF came on time :( Oh well we'll see xxx

Good luck Cath and Mamaofthree. Fingers crossed for the Welsh gals this cycle! x

Yeh they stressed me out hun and i was doing them like 3 times a day lol,i think i ov the day of my grandads funeral and i know we dtd the day before and after but that was that lol! Its so horrible when you think you are isnt it?

Awww bless ya Manny!! I hope so! how you feeling hun? xxx

Awww thanks Manny, I hope so do...got a strict schedule planned wahahahahahaha...not a control freak honest. lol. Just soo nervous. xxx

hi everyone!!
manny - put up a bump pic!!!!!!

mama- i agree, opks did make me a bit mad, i was weeing on them every 4 hrs even when i knew i was ov'ing!!

hpts are getting darker- im still doing them evry day like a mad woman so ill get somew pics up for you poas addicts!!
for you preggars ladies- is it normal to have cramps sort of down below like uterus area at this stage? im paranoid!! no bleeding or anything but its still super early.. im literally not doing anything in case i disrupt anything!! xxx

i have cramped with all my pregnancies hun and 4 of them are healthy little children. It's more than likely hormonal,; also your uterus is stretching. i found the cramps quite uncomfortable with my first, to the point I was sure AF was coming. Try to relax, but if it gets to be more than regular period cramping get it checked on...sounds totally normal tho :) xx

Lemon I also was quite cramp in the beginning. As mamma says ^^, if it gets bad, go to the doctor but I think a reasonable amount of crampiness is totally normals. Its probably a really good sign. When do you go for blood tests?

Yeah it's normal klemon, they feel kind of like period pains it's things stretching and growing and hormones kicking in. I had it with all 3 of my pregnancies. Now after nearly 8 months of no cramping I expect I'll be feeling it soon when she decides to come.

Thanks ladies, its settled a bit now. think am just being ultra paranoid!!!
got my scan booked for 4th march, 2 days after my 3oth birthday so am looking forward to that!

hope your all well, xxxx

cramping is very normal hun, you will panic tho right to the end!! putting some pics up,hope everyones ok xxx

Attachments

• DSCN0597.jpg
    DSCN0597.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0584.jpg
    DSCN0584.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok, so I couldn't resist and I used an opk yest despite it only being cd9 (obsessed) Anyway, the line was super dark but not quite as dark as the control...then today it was faint again. Anyone had this happen? I normally go from nothing to positive so just wondering. That's it now though not doing another as I can feel myself obsessing lol. xxx

Mine do that hun, go from dark to pale then pale then pale then dark lol! I hate OPKS!!! xxx

Well I was a it confused as only once have I ov'd on cycle day 10, and that one ended in mc :( (mind you so did one on cd 19 but hey) I was worried the egg wouldn't be mature enough etc... you see this is what they do to me lol!!! Step away from the tests. hahahaha. Hows you hun anyway? xxx

This is why i hate them lol their so confusing hun!! Iv scrapped them this cycle, just dtd every other day :-D

Im having a few weird symptoms but my symptoms are very simialr to PMS so you never know lol!! today im having flushes, bbs are getting slightly bigger,veinier and a bit sensitive but my under arm and armpit are killing like iv been to the Gym all day! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->