• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh hun I am soooooooooooo so sorry :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lemon I'm so sad to hear this. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope that you can get some answers as to why it happened again. Nobody should have to go through a mc once, and certainly not twice.
Did they have you on progesterone and aspirin after getting your BFP?
Sending you big hugs. xxx

Klemon your post made me tear up. I'm so sorry. I truly believe you will have your rainbow :hugs:

Lemon just wanted to check in to see how you're doing? Has anything happened yet? I was thinking that you should try go for a scan (if you haven't had one already) just in case both embryos implanted and maybe you've only lost one. I still have everything crossed for you. Hope you are doing ok. Xx

Lemon, I hope you are holding up..thinking of you.

All, I stupidly did a frer with smu. I didnt even need to go enough to do it! bfn of course! I guess 7-9 dpo is too early :(

Hope everyone is ok.

xxx

Klemon how are you holding up lovely??

mamofthree put the FRER down lol if you have test get some IC's atleast you wont be wasting money by using them xxx

I'm over it now hun! Driving myself mad lol. How's things with you cath? X

lol it is hard hun i know how you feel!! im good thanks chick, ordered my preseed today yay! xxx

yayyyy! I think I might start temping etc again as can't afford opks and they're so unreliable (for me anyhow it would seem) Might try preseed too, saw it on amazon. :)

Get the cheapy ov tests off ebay hun. Ill send you the link to the ones that I use if you want?? Get preseed! ! Xxx

Oh just been on, im so so sorry klemon. That has made me so sad, it really isn't fair im so sorry hun xxxx

Manny hope all ok with you after your bleed, its scary isn't it, why do they think babs will come early?
Kelly not long now!
Good luck cath and mamaofthree :) xx
Came on to post pic of Izzy but doesn't really seem right now :(

Thanks Cat! Really tender breasts yest, and lots of ewcm today at 9/10dpo but.... I have the norovirus really bad, so can't symptom spot anymore as everything hurts :( and my daughter turns 5 tomo, really hoping this sickness will go away. :( LOL feeling so sorry for myself! xxx

OMG!!! there is a second line on my clear blue test. Its super faint, thought it was an evap, but it showed up imediately, and is as thick as the control line but just faint. It's gota be a pos right? Just did it now after a glass of oj as couldn't resist. x

rush out and get a superdrug test hun!! iv heard mixed things about thos CB Plus tests but i had my last bfp on them!! it was really thin and faint but def a line!! :happydance: What dpo you at? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->