• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Beautiful photos kat! Looks like it was an amazing day. As for the in laws, I have some like that, obviously don't know your situation, but my OH's mum is more than a little neurotic and controlling, she refuses to speak to me ( I'm the she devil who led her precious son astray lol) suits me though :) who cares when you you've got those gorgeous little ones :) love your dress too...you look fab

Bumps good thanks Hun, feeling definite wriggles now, and got my anomaly scan on 25th, sooo excited. Xxx

Bless ya, gosh just seen you're coming up18weeks I really have been away ages haha. Grrr its a long story but basically it ended in her kicking off one day at my house saying I don't take izzy round even tho she had hardly been to ours either and id said that they all smoke in the house and I didn't want her round it,she went mad but at the end of the day she's my baby and they should respect my wishes, theve made the situation worse by behaving like this and they have only seen Isabel once since end of march! I could go into just in detail but it'll take me ages lol xx

pics of izzy xx

Attachments

• 2013-05-02 12.09.35.jpg
    2013-05-02 12.09.35.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-05-17 11.51.15.jpg
    2013-05-17 11.51.15.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-05-18 15.16.01.jpg
    2013-05-18 15.16.01.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-06-04 10.45.43.jpg
    2013-06-04 10.45.43.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Ohhh Kat you look stunning hun!! I LOVE your little family its soooo cute!! Bugger the Inlaws! Like you said shes your little girl so they should respect your wishes and what was stopping them from coming to visit you instead of expecting you to visit them??

Mam!! How you feeling chick? xxx

Congrats Kat all the pics are gorgeous :) I am wry lucky and have pretty awesome in laws.

Lexi is doing well she's three months on the 13th. Can't believe that much time has passed. I posted a whack of pics into journal it's just easier to put them in one spot.

I thought mine were great until all this,she even threw the fact she'd looked after the dogs for the first week of having izzy in our faces. Anyhow hey hum. I will have a look when on proper comp, I know where does the time go its mad!
Cath yep think she had only come here about twice too! How are you doing with your wedding planning?xx

Wedding planner is going fab hun! Not alot we can do now apart from save really! Im looking to find some artificial coral gerberas as im making all our own flowers so that will keep me occupied until the time being lol!

How are you all today ladies?! Im burnt from the sun but I dont mind lol dont get enough sun here :-( Oh and iv been referred to fertility dr! She referred me on Friday! xxx

Making your own flowers is very clever Cath, :) I wouldn't have a clue where to start, but then I'm not a very craft type person. Definitely a great idea to keep you busy, time will go much faster that way. Fab, so glad you've been referred Hun, whats the waiting time did she say?

I have a gender scan at 12.40, wasn't going to find out but DH just couldn't wait and booked it as a surprise lol. I have to admit I'm rather excited despite having my reservations about find out :)

Xxx

Ooo how exciting! Did you find out with the others?
Cath yea that's really clever I'm not crafty at all! My friend is doing her own table decorations, she's gotta collect twigs and stuff for am Autumn theme. When do you go docs then hun xx

Hi kat, we found out with the last one only, but mainly because we were planning how we were going to squash everyone into our house, we were in a tiny three bedroom, and the two other boys were in a box room. This time wet are just curious as we were told cautiously at our 12 week 4d scan that boys parts appeared to be developing, however as its not accurate at this stage we just want to know know :) ill update once back, so long as baby isn't a difficult one lol. Xxx

oohhhh Mamofthree bless your DH for doing that for you hun!! Thats a lovely present!! Soooo excited for you to find out!! eekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! Have to update us as SOON as you find out hun!!

Im just thinking of the cost aswell girls tbh artificial flowers are soooooooooooooooooo cheap and they will last forever! Well I think i will hear from the hosp next month and have my HSG maybe the end of July/August so fx its not going to take forever as i am SO impatient! lol xxx

Thanks manny! Baby boy number four it is so my twelve week 4d was correct, and we did see what we thought we saw lol. My daughter is so cross with me ha! She says I promised her a sister, I've tried to explain it doesn't work like that but she's having none of it :(

Oooohhhh I do love baby boys though! Just as well I guess :) xxx

oohhh Mamofthree thats FAB!! I love them! I bet your so relieved seeing everything is ok!! YAY!! xxx

Congrats mama!!!! I was going to say BOY when I saw the first pic for sure!

Aw congratulations on another baby boy mama!
Cath yea I was gutted when I had to throw my bouquet out,kept one for my memory box tho,hadn't even thought of artificial!xx

Hi all!! Just popping on to say hello!!

Hope those 3 little babies are well!!

Mama- congrats on your little boy! wont be long till u meet him!

Cath- glad your getting your hsg soon..good luck with it.

AFM- I got a BFP from this cycle. Not overly confident given past history but its start and my HCG has been higher than its ever been so fingers crossed.
Manny - thanks for your lovely PM- sorry Im so rubbish at coming on here!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->