CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies, does anybody want to join me? I am TTC number 2. Has only been a few months. But when TTC number 1 I became a bit obsessive over it and it took me around 2 years. Can't remember exactly and don't want to be reminded of them times, as I became a bit obsessive and depressed about it. I think if I had someone/people to share support with I think it will be easier. Anyone on CD1 or whatever want to join me please?? ... Xx :kiss:

Also according to my period tracker I've used for the last few months my average cycle is around 38 days x

I am also starting this month to track my temps and use fertility friend so would be fantastic to have someone to share charts ect with. When I work out how to do it properly? There must be someone out there :) x

Im CD 1 too.

I'll do this with you =)
You see my chart in my siggie.

Goo luck to us! :flower:

Hi Im also CD1, wasnt expecting AF till friday but suprize....

Also trying for number 2, but only went off the pill the beginning of May.

Lets hope this is the month for us ladies :)

Thanks used as a 'like' button there :) I hope it's the month for us. I am just reading up on how to use fertility friend for charting temps ect. I'm sure, or atleast I hope to be up and running with my chart soon. Good luck to you both! :) x

Hey mind if I join in too? I'm a super newbie, but have been TTC for 2.5 years. Yesterday was CD#1, & it'll be my first cycle with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, I'm excited! In a I-had-to-adjust-my-budget-to-afford-this-thing-and-now-I-can't-even-afford-to-drink-anymore-anyway kind of way!

Cheers!

Of course, the more the better. :) more support tips and advice for us all to share! Good luck. I was going to buy one of them but haven't got round to yet, as don't want it to be a waste.. Not that it would be a waste really, I just mean I'm hoping to get my BFP veryyyy soon. Lol x

Id love to join Im CD 6 or 7 but I dont O tille cd19-23. Good luck ladies!

The more the merrier as they say.. Good luck to you too! X

Wouldn't mind some TTC buddies! I'm CD 1 here too and also TTC baby #2. My DD is 21 months old and DH and I stopped using protection when LO was just 11 months old. It's been almost a year now and I'm getting very frustrated and upset and I feel lost, like I don't know what to do to fix this. I had a friend who suffered from secondary infertility and I feared it so much. It took 5 months to get pregnant with DD and that was off of birth control.

Anyways, would love TTC buddies! I have 31-32 day cycles.

We can all help/support each other. It's tough when it doesn't just happen easily. But for me it seems everyone around me it's happening easy for! My cycles are anything from 28-38 days. Which makes it even harder when I get to the end of my cycle, always hoping/thinking I'm a little 'late' cos I'm pregnant. And spend about a week taking pregnancy tests every time I pee haha. Such a poas aholic lol. Good luck! X

We can all help/support each other. It's tough when it doesn't just happen easily. But for me it seems everyone around me it's happening easy for! My cycles are anything from 28-38 days. Which makes it even harder when I get to the end of my cycle, always hoping/thinking I'm a little 'late' cos I'm pregnant. And spend about a week taking pregnancy tests every time I pee haha. Such a poas aholic lol. Good luck! X

Yeah that really sucks. My cycles aren't quite that long but they can vary a little bit so I do have issues sometimes with thinking I'm late when I'm really not. I've given up on testing early because it was a waste of money and my hopes were up every single time and then came crashing down.

Im ttc baby #2!!! Can I join??? Today is officially CD1 for me and possibly testing June 21-23? My son will be 11 months on Wednesday so this is our official month trying. Last month we thought I was so now we want another.....Nervous a little. But ready to add another addition to our family!

Of course, anyone welcome. It will be good for us all to have somewhere to rant, chat, talk about cycles when were all around the same sort of day. Symptom searching between us all. GOOD LUCK to you all! Hopefully we won't be needing this thread for much longer anyway, and we all get our BFP's veryyy soon! :) as for testing early I just can't help myself. Lol. X

Im super excited and hoping this month is our month as we are heading to Pigeon Forge, TN June 21-23 for the weekend with our son and our closest friends and their 2 kids. And not to mention she is 3 months pregnant. She is sooooo wanting us to be pregnant and we are too! So we were talking this morning about how awesome it would be to get my BFP in the mountains!!! Hopefully this month is our month. With us things some what happen every 11 months. So weird. We started dating Oct 2009, engaged Sep 2010, Married Aug 2011, Had our son July 2012....So it would be great to get a BFP this june!!!
:dust: to us all this month!!!

My cycles are anything from 28-38 days. Which makes it even harder when I get to the end of my cycle, always hoping/thinking I'm a little 'late' cos I'm pregnant. And spend about a week taking pregnancy tests every time I pee haha. Such a poas aholic lol. Good luck! X

Good to know I'm not alone, my cycles are 26-38 days too, there's no discernible pattern at all to mine anymore :shrug:... Do you think I should start checking early for a peak then in case its a short month?

PS there's a pretty good sized buddy cohort on board already! I'm an impressed newbie! Might be the only one ttc#1 though, looks like...

2 trying to conceive number 1 :)
Ffwife- Ohhh that would be fantastic to get a BFP whilst you away with family/friends at a lovely place! I have my fingers crossed for you!! My friend is 2 months pregnant and really wants me and OH to have another too, as do we very much! :) x
Aurorasaurus- My cycles are like that, which is why it becomes difficult when TTC, I guess for myself it won't be long until I start using ovulation ovulation tests instead of temping and charting, you know for sure then! And to be honest with you I am a complete newbie with the charting but there is a lady on this thread I looked through her charts yesterday, hopefully she will be able to see this and advise you :) Unless your talking about taking the tests, I would incase it's a short month. Here comes the problem again of having a 'no pattern cycle' sucks for us!

How is everyone today? It's morning we're I am. Feeling very sorry for myself AF is in full swing, feels like the worst I've had and kept me awake most of the night! AF is sooo not welcome anymore!!

X

Feeling very sorry for myself AF is in full swing, feels like the worst I've had X

I hear ya! Ibuprofen & a thermacare heating wrap are getting me through 5 hours of conference on Heath policy in our country etc. good distraction for the brain though.

Hope everyone has a great day regardless! June will be a great month! (Plus for me, good news is our anniversary is potentially during prime time this month, bad news is hubs & I will be 6 hours apart that week :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->