CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Hello! Can I join too? I'm CD3 but this is my AF since coming off the pill so I'm not sure how long it will be. Just waiting for my BBT thermometer to arrive so I can start charting. Good luck to everyone!

Hi ladies, welcome anyone else who wants to join too! And good luck!! :) How are we all feeling today? I've had a good day today. And AF seems to be going elsewhere (fingers crossed) and not to come back again for a while I hope! Good riddance! Ffwife how's your oh doing now? X

Got my first pos opk today! Taking Soy Iso and think Im gonna O early this month! Thank goodness!

Yayyy!.. Good luck kitcat, what cycle day are you on now? X

Well thank you everyone i appreciate it very much. .. But my hcg is definantly at 0 i had hard time contacting doctor and before af showed her face i took home test and got a negative then doctor finally returned call and i went in for blood test and result was 0.9 before i had tge methotrexate shot levels were decreasing anyways .and tgey said af wouldnt show if my levels werent low enough and af was definantly here so i dont have to worry about that. But thanks im just hoping for a positive. Thanks and i will keep updated let me know how evryone is doing to and if they are taking iso with anything else to help. I am taking extra folic acid and also b complex

Oh yay exciting Kitkat!
I'm feeling good, I was snuggling my two and a half week old wee niece yesterday and I am so impatient! I want my bfp!
That's good everything has settled Danni. I'm sorry for your loss. I have heard a few stories lately of women having an ectopic and then getting pregnant straight away with a sticky baby. Fx that happens for you too.

Amy: Im on CD9..which is so early for me to get a pos on the monitor! Will keep testing for the next week.

So jealous Nearly! My boss is preggo and 20 weeks along. I got to feel the baby move yesterday! So neat!

Hi ladies I had a very hopeful day went to see my doc and will start my next round of clomid in the morning I am also going to use mucinex this cycle so fx. :dust:
Good luck Kitkat
Sorry for your loss Danni I have also read things about ladies getting their BFP right after losses :dust: to all

thanks again everyone. I hope I get a bfp I wont know when i obvulate though becasue I have never really tracked my period before so i dont even know how long my cycles are or anything. I am only on day 8 of this one which i would believe is to early to obvulate. we have been bding but to early right now. i have faith we all will get our bfp that would be great because then we can follow our pregnancies together too it will great. my fingers are crossed for everyone and definantly sending baby dust to all

blahswife- what does the mucinex do?? it helps you concieve? sorry if dumb question never heard of using that.

Amy- DH is starting to feel better! Thank goodness! Stopped by his station on the way home to check on him and he looks so much better!!! Its def clearing up at a good pace which is great for us! ;) Hopefully by the time its time to dtd we will be in the clear. But If not it def is not going to be our month. :(

thanks again everyone. I hope I get a bfp I wont know when i obvulate though becasue I have never really tracked my period before so i dont even know how long my cycles are or anything. I am only on day 8 of this one which i would believe is to early to obvulate. we have been bding but to early right now. i have faith we all will get our bfp that would be great because then we can follow our pregnancies together too it will great. my fingers are crossed for everyone and definantly sending baby dust to all

blahswife- what does the mucinex do?? it helps you concieve? sorry if dumb question never heard of using that.

Not a dumb question I've learned a lot from these sites. Apparently Mucinex loosens cm and gives you better ewcm I can really use the help being in my 30's. :dust: good luck

Hi ladies how are we all? Has the witch gone? Has for me!! Yayyyy. Just been left this morning with an awful backache. Although could be due to the fact I was cramped up in bed last night with DD and OH starfishing and taking up all the room! Lol. Now just waiting for ovulation, using FF to try and detect it through my temps, although this is my first month charting, anyone have any other advice. Or how do I put a link to my charts on here so people could take a look for me if they think I'm doing it right or not? Hope your all been having fun BD'ing.. :) Good luck ladies!! Xx

Hey Amy,
Ow about your back! I have no idea how to link charts in here, I'm using FF phone app too.
The witch has gone for me too yay! Started BDing, I'm CD 6, but had 3 days of spotting before AF so I'm kind of acting like CD9 as well so we don't miss the egg! Going to do sperm meets egg plan if my OPKs show up in time. I forgot to take my temp this morning so hopefully I remember tomorrow!
How is everyone else getting on?

Nearly married- Am glad AF has gone for you too! Lets hope she stays away for a good 9/10ish months now ;-) Backs alright now, thank God. I had a back to back labour with my little girl and the only way I could describe it is how it felt at the beginning of my labour, so not very nice! Lol, as I knew there's no baby coming at the end, so wasn't worth the pain haha. I'm on CD7 now, waiting for ovulation although I am now thinking that I'm gonna start using the ovulation tests too, so I know for definite. Sperm meets egg plan?? Sorry if that's a stupid question xx

Hi Ladies, Care if I join? I am on cycle day 6 and waiting for ovulation. I am using the Clear Blue digital ovulation tests and charting my temps. We have been ttc our first child together for 2 years now. I am hoping to get pregnant naturally again... Fertility treatments haven't been as kind to us!

Of course you can! Welcome! And good luck! Hope your BFP comes naturally soon!!

Now ladies I have a question and please don't think me silly for asking, but with FF you have to keep on eye on cervical fluid, but I was just wondering if anyone else has a problem with doing this, after you've done the deed cos over the next few hours to a day there is still 'stuff' ;-) inside there? Or is it just me, even after a bath I still find I have some left, so keeping an eye on my cervical fluid is getting kind of confusing, as not knowing whether its a mixture of the swimmers, or my actual cervical fluid, feel kind of embarrassed asking to be honest lol. And how are we all? Xx

Amy x- it has been my experience that the two have totally different textures. Fertile CM is usually clear, stringy, and snotty like. And swimmers are well... Just gross! Lol I would say that if you had sex you could still tell if there was CM there even if it was coated... LOL Sorry, just trying to answer. Have you used your opk today?

Of course you can! Welcome! And good luck! Hope your BFP comes naturally soon!!

Now ladies I have a question and please don't think me silly for asking, but with FF you have to keep on eye on cervical fluid, but I was just wondering if anyone else has a problem with doing this, after you've done the deed cos over the next few hours to a day there is still 'stuff' ;-) inside there? Or is it just me, even after a bath I still find I have some left, so keeping an eye on my cervical fluid is getting kind of confusing, as not knowing whether its a mixture of the swimmers, or my actual cervical fluid, feel kind of embarrassed asking to be honest lol. And how are we all? Xx

Well I wouldn't know about after bding yet because when I bded I wasn't checking my cm butiI am now I have for the last 3 days and I am seeing changes and im loving it. I feel I will be ovulating within the next few days.and then on to the 2ww im so excited but don't want to get my hopes up ...wish me luck as I will be bding tonight hopefully this is The one for me..prayers everyone please and thank you...we are in this together .

Danni- sending you my prayers and hoping this is the night for you!! And for any one else of us who is going to be doing the deed tonight, myself included. Hope it's not much longer for any of us. I'm only on CD7, so thinking I have a few more days before ovulation.

Thanks both for your advise regarding the difference of cm and swimmers lol. Even though I know there 2 different textures, just wasn't sure if you could tell when checking cm, if that makes any sense, as I've never done any cm checking before, or temping so this is all new to me! :)

Xurfingers- I haven't got any OPK's as I was just going to see how charting and temps helped first, although I am now kind of gutted I didn't buy any! I'm hoping I won't be needing my next cycle to do any of this as I'm hoping to get a BFP SOON, but if not next month I will. But me and OH do the deed each night atleast, so I'm sure I couldn't miss ovulation anyway.. I hope lol. It's just easier to know your DPO for taking HPT's isn't it, so going to be kind of confused this month on when to test I think. Although I have to admit, I took one this morning and this afternoon, such a poas aholic and plus when I know they're just sitting in the drawer in the bathroom it would be rude not to ;-) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->