CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

2 trying to conceive number 1 :)
Ffwife- Ohhh that would be fantastic to get a BFP whilst you away with family/friends at a lovely place! I have my fingers crossed for you!! My friend is 2 months pregnant and really wants me and OH to have another too, as do we very much! :) x
Aurorasaurus- My cycles are like that, which is why it becomes difficult when TTC, I guess for myself it won't be long until I start using ovulation ovulation tests instead of temping and charting, you know for sure then! And to be honest with you I am a complete newbie with the charting but there is a lady on this thread I looked through her charts yesterday, hopefully she will be able to see this and advise you :) Unless your talking about taking the tests, I would incase it's a short month. Here comes the problem again of having a 'no pattern cycle' sucks for us!

How is everyone today? It's morning we're I am. Feeling very sorry for myself AF is in full swing, feels like the worst I've had and kept me awake most of the night! AF is sooo not welcome anymore!!

X

Im excited! It would great if we do get preggers this round! We have a ds so my girlfriend is really hope me and DH has a girl this round. She has a boy (4) and a girl(3) 11 months apart. She does not care what she has this round but hopeful of a girl and of course her DH wants a boy! Figures! lol Your not alone with af! She is in full swing with me, she is making me completely miserable! :happydance: at at the moment feeling yucky :coffee: bring on the coffee!! I just sat down for my coffee this morning for me roughly 10 am in South Carolina!

Feeling very sorry for myself AF is in full swing, feels like the worst I've had X

I hear ya! Ibuprofen & a thermacare heating wrap are getting me through 5 hours of conference on Heath policy in our country etc. good distraction for the brain though.

Hope everyone has a great day regardless! June will be a great month! (Plus for me, good news is our anniversary is potentially during prime time this month, bad news is hubs & I will be 6 hours apart that week :dohh:)

Ibuprofen and thermacare my way too! Oh no! Thats no good dh will be away. My husband works 24 hrs on and 48 hrs off at the Fire Department. Hopefully he will be home when its time. :/

Ibuprofen is what works for me too, sometimes although today, AF seems to be fighting it as best as it can, and as per every cycle AF is winning again. Atleast we know we're not along in the icky feeling of AF. Be over soon ladies :) .. I hope! Then not long after fingers crossed we won't be expecting a visit for atleast 9 months. Wonder if we will get any BFP's on this thread this month. I hope so!! I know many people think its a scam, but only cost 6 pound so a bit of fun to help the TTC process, but I got a TTC prediction online, and my 'reading' was that I will get a BFP in July from a cycle that begins in June. So gives me a bit of hope. Ohh I'm sorry your OH's are away for long periods of time, when I had my little girl (now 2) oh worked nights and I hated that! Must be even harder mixed in with TTC too! Good luck girls!! Just being treated to fish and chips for tea. I suppose AF can have its advantages ;-) x

ooo that sounds yummy!!! AF always seems to win over here. How about at lunch with the DH I found out he is covered in poison ive or oak!!!!! What the heck!? I cant get near him as im Allergic!!! This month isnt starting off so great! :/

CD 1 here...boooy am I feeling miserable today!
::dust:: to all!

Ffwife, Ohhh no, that doesn't sound too good. Hopefully it will be sorted soon, and then you can get on and have a good month, with a nice BFP at the end of it. And yes it was yummy, although didn't help the icky bloated feeling with AF, I now afterwards (even 2 hours later) still feel the size of a house! So it's a great start to the month for me too haha.
Mrs Kinney, Heyy! Welcome, and massive good luck to you too and all the other ladies on here.

We WILL get some BFP's, think positive and bd whenever we can haha ;-)

Just also wondering ladies I've never had this before, but this is TMI, so don't read is your squeamish or whatever else, but... When I was in the bath earlier, I felt something come down and then the water little turned to looking like I was bathing in blood, then when I ran the water out, there was this hardish lump of something there about the size of my thumb I'd say possibly a little smaller.. Is that normal for a period? X

Amy- Was it possibly a clot? I know my AF is BAD today and have had lots of those UGH.

Possibly, that's what I'm thinking, I mean I know I'm not or wasn't pregnant, just never had it bad like that before, typical AF giving me even more unwanted surprises lol. Hope your feeling better today?.. Off to a horrible long day at work, feeling icky! Just great! Have a good day ladies!

I, fortunately, am feeling MUCH better! You have a great day too!

I just realized there are SIX people I know who were pregnant around the time I was that have had or are having another baby. SIX! Depressing.

Ffwife, Ohhh no, that doesn't sound too good. Hopefully it will be sorted soon, and then you can get on and have a good month, with a nice BFP at the end of it. And yes it was yummy, although didn't help the icky bloated feeling with AF, I now afterwards (even 2 hours later) still feel the size of a house! So it's a great start to the month for me too haha.
Mrs Kinney, Heyy! Welcome, and massive good luck to you too and all the other ladies on here.

We WILL get some BFP's, think positive and bd whenever we can haha ;-)

Just also wondering ladies I've never had this before, but this is TMI, so don't read is your squeamish or whatever else, but... When I was in the bath earlier, I felt something come down and then the water little turned to looking like I was bathing in blood, then when I ran the water out, there was this hardish lump of something there about the size of my thumb I'd say possibly a little smaller.. Is that normal for a period? X

Well the hubs went to the doctor this morning. The doctor said it was one of the worse cases he has ever seen...Not posion ivy or oak but poison sumac. Which is the worse out of the 3! He has it every where including his privates poor thing!!!! Lord help him! He was plum miserable when I left for work this morning. He is def not the one to miss work and he took off today to go to the doctor. But he is going back on shift tmrw at the FD so hopefully he will have some relief!!! But other than that, my af is slowly letting up and not hurting as bad. Hopefully will be off by friday if everything goes well. I am super bloated this month looking like im about 2 months preggo here! ughhh. Wish I was! Hopefully the hubs will be feeling better soon enough bc we got to start working on making baby #2!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!:happydance:

:dust:
to us all and hopefully this is our month to catch a STICKY BEAN!!! :) hows everyone else feeling?

I would like to join im on cd7 now and honestly i dont know what my cycle is ive never tracked before but i recently had an ectopic pregnancy last month and this my first cycle since. I am currently taking soy isoflavone,folic acid, prenatals and b complex to aide in conceiving im still going to try this cycle..wish everyone luck

The doctor said it was one of the worse cases he has ever seen...Not posion ivy or oak but poison sumac. ...

hows everyone else feeling?

Oh no! I hope he has a good sense of humor! (and benadryl & a tub full of calamine or whatever works, yikes!)... Feeling a little on the better side, last couple days were rough. I finally have a couple days off but feel like AF stole them from me, I've been such a bum! Could be worse I guess- I can't imagine being head-to-toe in poison sumac! :argh:

I would like to join im on cd7 now and honestly i dont know what my cycle is ive never tracked before but i recently had an ectopic pregnancy last month and this my first cycle since. I am currently taking soy isoflavone,folic acid, prenatals and b complex to aide in conceiving im still going to try this cycle..wish everyone luck

Welcome! You might be just a couple CDs ahead of some of us, but feel free to lead the way :)

So sorry for your loss last month too. Sad face. ectopics can be scary, glad you're OK! :hug:

Good luck! You may want, if you have extra/cheap pregnancy/hcg tests laying around, to make sure your hcg clears before mid-month so that you don't have a "false positive" test at the end of this month. Since the hcg in ectopics can be weird high, it can take a while to come down afterwards, up to 6 weeks even, depending on how high it was at its peak. Something to ask your doctor about if you'd like, and one of the only reasons I'd imagine I'd be happy to see a negative result when TTC! Doesn't hurt anything, but it'd be awful to test at the end of this cycle and not know whether to trust a positive or not. Anyway, welcome & keep us posted! :thumbup:

The doctor said it was one of the worse cases he has ever seen...Not posion ivy or oak but poison sumac. ...

hows everyone else feeling?

Oh no! I hope he has a good sense of humor! (and benadryl & a tub full of calamine or whatever works, yikes!)... Feeling a little on the better side, last couple days were rough. I finally have a couple days off but feel like AF stole them from me, I've been such a bum! Could be worse I guess- I can't imagine being head-to-toe in poison sumac! :argh:

Lol he def does! He made me laugh this morning about it. After he left the dr he went to CVS to fill is prescription and I told him to make sure he gets the aveeno oatmeal bath packets. So hopefully he has not forgotten them. Guess I best make sure before I head home....Poor thing! I wish I could be a bum today with my DH. But instead Ill be sitting in my office wishing I was home...blahh! Oh the good note at least the :witch: will be gone soon! :):happydance:

Welcome! So sorry to hear about last month! Hopefully this month will be our month! Never give up hope! :dust: to you!!!

Ohhh sorry hubby is feeling so bad! Have they given him any meds or anything to clear it? Hope it clears soon and you can get on with your baby making! :)

Ohhhh, six people now onto another pregnancy, there is 2 people that I k ow who was pregnant around the same time as me with my first that are now expecting again, I couldn't cope with six! Lol

Sorry not very chatty today ladies, not feeling too good. Had the most awful headache all day come on here to write to to you all, but it's making it worse. Hope your all okay though!!

And Danni course welcome, and so sorry for your loss. Hope this is the cycle for you!! For all of us :)

Baby dust to you all, heaps and heaps of it! ;-) xx

Ohhh sorry hubby is feeling so bad! Have they given him any meds or anything to clear it? Hope it clears soon and you can get on with your baby making! :)

Ohhhh, six people now onto another pregnancy, there is 2 people that I k ow who was pregnant around the same time as me with my first that are now expecting again, I couldn't cope with six! Lol

Sorry not very chatty today ladies, not feeling too good. Had the most awful headache all day come on here to write to to you all, but it's making it worse. Hope your all okay though!!

And Danni course welcome, and so sorry for your loss. Hope this is the cycle for you!! For all of us :)

Baby dust to you all, heaps and heaps of it! ;-) xx

Thank you! They gave him a shot of something not sure what and put him on prednisone and told him to keep taking benadryl and keep using calamine lotion. Haven't talked to him since he left the dr. but im sure he is snoozing away at home. When did you have your princess? My son was born on July 5, 2012. In the midst of trying for another we have to get ready for his 1st bday party! But ready for #2 bring on the pregnancies to us all!!! Praying you start to feel better very soon! Light at the end of the tunnel is almost in touching distance!

Love to join cd1 for me today. Good luck everyone :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->