• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 August 31 anyone?

my fertility monitor went to peak today and I had a little bit of EWCM...
inseminated this afternoon....hoping it's not too late! mind I think I am having ovulation pain right now...unless it's from yoga!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so dreaded tww here I come!

:wohoo: Welcome to the tww!!!!
:hug:

That is great news hekate!! I am sure it wasn't too late!!

Wishing you all the luck and hoping that this 2ww goes by quickly!!

:dust::dust::dust:

how are my fellow cycle buddies coping?
:hug: to everybody!

Arrgh! The wait is killing me! If anyone had told me 3 months ago that I would be hoping for yucky cm, I would have told them to bog off :rofl:

Hope everyone is well!
:hug:

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well!! Just wanted to check in with you all and see when you are going to be testing.

I will be testing on 27th Sept (if spotting hasn't started before!!) Praying that my birthday wish comes true!!

Baby dust to all of you!!

Hoping that you all have a wonderful weekend and get to enjoy some of this sunshine!!

hello all... well only 5DPO and DYING to POAS.. time is dragging so slowly! Hope u all have a lovely weekend and lets hope we see some :bfp:s next week!:hug:

Hi guys! Hope everyone is well!
Just heading off now to the North - we'll be there about 1.00 or 2.00am and then have a mad weekend ahead of us :(
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend - I will catch up on Tuesday!
Take care, big :hug: and plenty of sticky :dust: to all!!
Munchy xx

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a good weekend. At least the sun is shining!!!

I can't wait to POAS too!! Time seems to stand still during the 2ww!

Hi Ladies!! Into the 2WW wait we go.. I hope we all come out alive. I got my positive OPK on Thursday :happydance: and we BD Wed., Thursday, Friday, and Today, and also tomorrow just in case! But, I was wondering, if I got my positive OPK on Thursday morning and Thursday night, then I tested again on Friday and it was negative again, andnegative today (Saturday) does that mean that I ovulated Thursday night or Friday morning before I tested?? Or is it not possible to tell unless your temping? :confused: I hope we all caught our eggs!!! Heres to a great 2WW!!!

Hi Ladies!! Into the 2WW wait we go.. I hope we all come out alive. I got my positive OPK on Thursday :happydance: and we BD Wed., Thursday, Friday, and Today, and also tomorrow just in case! But, I was wondering, if I got my positive OPK on Thursday morning and Thursday night, then I tested again on Friday and it was negative again, andnegative today (Saturday) does that mean that I ovulated Thursday night or Friday morning before I tested?? Or is it not possible to tell unless your temping? :confused: I hope we all caught our eggs!!! Heres to a great 2WW!!!

Hello - difficult to say but I think you ovulated Thursday.. good luck hun... no harm in getting another BD in tomorrow. welcome to 2WW! :hug:

I don't think you can tell tiffer....not that precisely....

hello tanya just read in another post you had a BFN...sorry about that...BUT it's far too early....I am so glad there is a fellow addict on here:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was thinking about doing a opk earlier just for the sake of it!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and fingers crossed for us all!

LH is produced in the mornings, so you O'd sometime between 8 and 36hrs after Thursday morning, so I'd say you O'd Friday?

HI to everyone. Glad to see people into their TWWs! I (finally) O'd today and my OH is out of the country....:hissy: so at least I'm pretty certain of my chances this month! I have my progesterone test tomorrow, so at least I can feel like I'm doing something 'productive' this month.

Good luck to all :)

Hi Tiffers,

Perhaps you o'd between Thursday and Friday - perhaps during the night!!

Any ideas for a game to play during the 2WW?

Hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend!!

Thanks ladies, hopefully I did ovulate in the night on Thursday or Friday that way a whole bunch of fresh sperm were sitting there waiting for my little eggy!!! :happydance:

Sarah: That is a major bummer, but at least you ovulated right?? That is exciting!! Sometimes just knowing that I am not having lots of fertility problems and that at least my periods are normal keeps me comforted to go on with this crazy process!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you lovely ladies!!!

hi all - glad the excitement is starting to step up in here :happydance: well I have had sore bbs all day... not normal for me... and my chart is different to other months so heres hoping... will test tomorrow.. yes I am a POAS addict :rofl: good luck girls!:hug:

Tanya: Best of luck hun!!! I hope tomorrow you get your :bfp: !!!!!!!!!! Let us know!!!

Hi Tanya -

It all sounds good!! Signs of pregnancy!

Good luck - let us know!!!

Lots of baby dust to you..

Good luck Tanya!!!!
btw I love your "I am sick of BFN's" blinky!!!

Hi everyone!!

I've got a terrible headache today which I normally get just before my period comes along so perhaps the horrible witch is on her way or maybe its just a hormonal change?? Not sure. Fingers crossed she is not on her way!!!

Hope you are all ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"