CD1 buddies, anyone?

I'm racking my brains, read somewhere that green tea should ideally be stopped after ovulation? Either ways as Tulip already mentioned, it does interfere with the folic acid. Good one that Grapefruit juice, I take kiwi fruit initial days leading to ovulation, even this helps with ewcm.

Right now, I'm awaiting ovulation, few more days to go & praying something happens this cycle. Have ordered some more cheap OPK sticks to test. Duh! The Big O ! Good luck for your new cycle, What day do you usually Ovulate ?

I've heard great things about the grapefruit juice... hoping it helps, as my CM isn't so great. Never heard the kiwi thing, though. That'd be awesome -- I love kiwi! Haha.

My ovulation is all over the map, so it'll be a surprise! Rather annoying when you're using a donor, but at least it keeps things interesting. How many days left for you?? Good luck!!

I've just got some pre-seed to use, it wouldn't surprise me if the normal lube we used last month affected the boys or embryo and caused the chemical.

How r all u ladies going?

I am on my 2nd last femara pill nd yep the hormones r kicking in. I am one emotional wife here lol oh the joys nd wot we put our selves through, but totally worth it in the end.

Good luck ladies Xxxx

Hi Ladies! CD2 here. I'm new so I'm still trying to find my way around and stuff. I had hopes that my AF was just implantation bleeding because it started off (TMI, sorry!!) brown then light pink almost invisible now seems to be "sort of normal" even though hardly getting any on the pad but dang the cramps so I feel sure the witch is here. I had convinced myself it was my month so I started testing at 8dpo. Lots of heartache, but hopefully better luck this time. I take mucinex, vitex, prenatals and PABA. I have long cycles, 35d, and I ovulate late too, 21d. Long crazy rollercoaster that I wish I could get off, but I won't give up TTC #1. Baby dust to all, hope we all get BFP's soon!!!!

Hi Ladies! CD2 here. I'm new so I'm still trying to find my way around and stuff. I had hopes that my AF was just implantation bleeding because it started off (TMI, sorry!!) brown then light pink almost invisible now seems to be "sort of normal" even though hardly getting any on the pad but dang the cramps so I feel sure the witch is here. I had convinced myself it was my month so I started testing at 8dpo. Lots of heartache, but hopefully better luck this time. I take mucinex, vitex, prenatals and PABA. I have long cycles, 35d, and I ovulate late too, 21d. Long crazy rollercoaster that I wish I could get off, but I won't give up TTC #1. Baby dust to all, hope we all get BFP's soon!!!!

Welcome nd good luck sweetheart xxx

Welcome; I hope this is your lucky cycle :) I tend towards longer cycles, too... longest was 41 days with ovulation on CD27! This last one was a shorter one, though - 31 days. Hoping for a repeat this month! <3

How r all u ladies going?

I am on my 2nd last femara pill nd yep the hormones r kicking in. I am one emotional wife here lol oh the joys nd wot we put our selves through, but totally worth it in the end.

Good luck ladies Xxxx

Awwww... lots of hugs coming your way. But you're right -- it'll be worth it when you see those shiny pink lines :)

I'm doing okay... CD6, and AF is just leaving...now just patiently waiting for my body to do its thing! Donor is back from vacation Monday, so that will be good timing :)

Welcome; I hope this is your lucky cycle :) I tend towards longer cycles, too... longest was 41 days with ovulation on CD27! This last one was a shorter one, though - 31 days. Hoping for a repeat this month! <3

Thanks! I hope this cycle is lucky for you too. I've read so many different things. Are longer cycles bad? Is there a way to shorten the cycle? I'm not sure about all the different tricks and what's good and bad. I've read so much I've gave myself a headache lol

Hey ladies, cd9 here and it's legs in the air time as not sure how much hubby will be around this week. I know I'm expecting a lot of the sperms of a 45yo to hang around for 4 or 5 days but ya know... :haha:

Hey ladies, cd9 here and it's legs in the air time as not sure how much hubby will be around this week. I know I'm expecting a lot of the sperms of a 45yo to hang around for 4 or 5 days but ya know... :haha:

CD10 here nd been having some niggles like I am going to O earlier than normal :? We have been doing lots of BDIng nd will for the whole cycle like always lol
So FX that this is the last month of TTC.

Good luck everyone Xx

Yayy ! CD11. Just looking forward to the days ahead. I usually ovulate around cd17/18. This time we have decided to bed once in 3days just to let stuff build up. DH has low on the count marginally and the doc advised that it wasn't a problem as they are all good ones. So keeping fingers crossed this cycle.

Thanks! I hope this cycle is lucky for you too. I've read so many different things. Are longer cycles bad? Is there a way to shorten the cycle? I'm not sure about all the different tricks and what's good and bad. I've read so much I've gave myself a headache lol

I don't think longer cycles are necessarily bad, as long as they're coming regularly and o'ing consistently. Certain things supposedly can make you o earlier & shorten your cycle... soy, vitex, EPO, the list is long lol. Different things work for different people. But if you're o'ing every cycle and pretty regular, I say if it ain't broke don't fix it :)

CD9 here! I've been talking evening primrose oil this cycle to try to improve the quantity & quality of my CM... And I actually got a bit of fertile-ish CM today! Thats never happened this early. Plus, I took OPK's yesterday & today... Negative, but today's was definitely darker! Looks like I may get that early O I was hoping for :) starting my clearblue digi OPK's tomorrow, and then I just have to watch & wait! Donor has been alerted lol.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your bd'ing ;) fx that this thread will have a mountain of bfp's in a few weeks!

CD9 here! I've been talking evening primrose oil this cycle to try to improve the quantity & quality of my CM... And I actually got a bit of fertile-ish CM today! Thats never happened this early. Plus, I took OPK's yesterday & today... Negative, but today's was definitely darker! Looks like I may get that early O I was hoping for :) starting my clearblue digi OPK's tomorrow, and then I just have to watch & wait! Donor has been alerted lol.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your bd'ing ;) fx that this thread will have a mountain of bfp's in a few weeks!

Oh exciting sweetie, I think I will actually O earlier than normal as well so lots of BDing happening :winkwink:

FX for lots of BFP's from us all.

Sending loads of :dust: everyone's way Xxxx

Hi everyone, what are you ladies doing differently this cycle to catch that :bfp:?

I'm eating yummy ice creams for now, days leading to ovulation and planning to BD 2 days before and on the 'O' day, I think DH won't be very interested when I trigger him for more frequency :dohh: along with the routine - pillows underneath, 20 min wait etc.

Okay. I'm so confused.

I've been using the Clearblue digital OPK's, started Monday, which was CD10. All negative. Today is CD12. My body is giving me lots of fertile signs... lots of CM, my CP is high and it feels soft... everything looks like I'm in my fertile period.

It's still early for me. Last cycle, I O'd on CD15, but before that, it was CD18/19 and once, CD27! So I'm a bit irregular.

But I'm getting negative OPK's... even on the digis... aren't they supposed to detect your rising estrogen, too? So that you know O is approaching? Used cheapie OPK's Monday evening and yesterday evening, and those were negative, too.

Our donor is an hour away, so to make this convenient for him, we're going to get a hotel up there for a few nights. We're thinking we'll stay Friday (CD14) and Saturday (CD15) nights, and try to get three donations... Friday night/early Sat morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning. That gives us two more days to see if I get a smiley...

I just don't know what to think. I don't want to miss it by waiting too long (can I trust the smileys, do you think?), though I think it's still too early. I also don't want to do it too early and then have to keep doing this for weeks. UGH!

What do you guys think? I'm stressing! This is our first cycle, and I don't want to make myself too nutty and delay my O even more, sheesh

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I hope you're all having a good week :)

I'm cd13 now. Saw my dr today and she's sending me for blood tests on day 21 and then day 2 of my next cycle. So hopefully after that, they'll be able to fix whatever's wrong with my hormone levels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->