CD1 buddy!!

calimom029

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28 years old, ttc#2, and this is our second cycle TTC. It seems that number 2 will be our lucky charm and I'm positive that God will surprise us with a beautiful BFP in October!! Today I went to CVS and bought my TTC apparatus (digi BBT thermometer, clear blue digital OPK and preseed) This is gonna be my first month charting and using pre-seed. I've heard many success stories of women getting pregnant the 1st month using preseed. I hope I'm one of these women !!! My cycles are usually 28 days long so my af will NOT arrive on October 14th.
Good luck and tons of baby dust to u!!!

hey hunny.. I will join you! im 23, also ttc #2, This is my 4th month of trying. Last month I did chart as well as used preseed and opk's.. However on cycle 1 and 2, my periods were not 28 days exactly, I used to be late a day or 2, so im praying my body is back on track since iv been taking my vitamins, Im so frustrated though, Cried all day yesterday. This month im going to continue using preseed, but im also going to buy DH vitamins, Iv read zinc, vitamin b12, Vitamin c and vitamin e help. Im on CD2 today.. Fingers crossed for both of us! im due sunday the 13th October.. Please don't visit me AF

hey hunny.. I will join you! im 23, also ttc #2, This is my 4th month of trying. Last month I did chart as well as used preseed and opk's.. However on cycle 1 and 2, my periods were not 28 days exactly, I used to be late a day or 2, so im praying my body is back on track since iv been taking my vitamins, Im so frustrated though, Cried all day yesterday. This month im going to continue using preseed, but im also going to buy DH vitamins, Iv read zinc, vitamin b12, Vitamin c and vitamin e help. Im on CD2 today.. Fingers crossed for both of us! im due sunday the 13th October.. Please don't visit me AF

Hi, I'm happy to have a cycle buddy!! How are u feeling today? Is AF already gone? Mine will probably gone by tomorrow. Today is CD2 and I'm anxious waiting for O day. I usually O aroun CD13-CD15.

i am feeling alright hun better than the day before:)
Its not gone yet, Im on CD3, It ususlly completely gone by CD5. so two more days of spotting so to say,
Last month I o'd on CD13, Im going to use OPk's again this cycle, so im sure of what dpo im on, Im so excited to try again, really cant wait.
This is hectic though hey.. so much stuff involved... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->