CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
She got me... darn stupid witch!
but I'm not letting it get me down. I'm cracking open the PMA and determined to get myself a BFP in August!! Yeah baby!! :haha:

Come and join me :hugs:

CD1 for me too....how poop!!!! we will do it xxxxxx

Yep we will catch that eggy if it kills us, right girlies?! xx

wishing you all the best of luck i'm also hoping for a august :bfp:

Im on CD4 now! Hopefully stop bleeding by tomorrow, so we can crack on! This will be my 1st month ttc since losing baby on 3/6/10
Good luck top you all! We all need to thinks positive!
xxx

can i join too ...im on CD 3...Trying SOY & royal jelly this cycle,besides vitex.
Using softcups too for the first time.:happydance:

Welcome to the thread girls. Buddie86, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Glad to see the PMA flowing :thumbup:

gemie i've been having a look at ur journal and noticed you got a reading from amber,where did you get this from?nice journal by the way!:thumbup:

gemie i've been having a look at ur journal and noticed you got a reading from amber,where did you get this from?nice journal by the way!:thumbup:

Thanks hun :)

I'll give you her web site but she's going away tomorrow and not back until the 28th and it doesn't tell you this until you've paid, so I was a bit pee'd off but looking forward to it when I do get it :)

https://angelicamber00.webs.com/

I'll give you her web site but she's going away tomorrow and not back until the 28th and it doesn't tell you this until you've paid, so I was a bit pee'd off but looking forward to it when I do get it :)

thanx gemie i think i mite hang on til nxt cycle if needs be cos i'll be due not long after then

I am so determined that august will be my month! Good Luck ladies...
Hugs and babydust. xxxxx

thanx gemie i think i mite hang on til nxt cycle if needs be cos i'll be due not long after then

Ahhh you won't need it anyway!! xx

well technically tomorrow will probaly be cd1 for me.. just started spotting after being a day late.. but she could be in full force by the end of the night..
here's to a load of august bfp's!!:thumbup:

Welcome lilfrog! x

royal jelly; https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

I'd like to join you guys! I am on CD 2 today. :thumbup: This is the start of my third cycle post MMC.
This month I will be temping, using OPKs, preseed, L-arginine and red raspberry leaf and nettle tea. FX!

can i join too ...im on CD 3...Trying SOY & royal jelly this cycle,besides vitex.
Using softcups too for the first time.:happydance:

What is royal jelly and what does it do?

From my understanding it makes better eggs...there are capsules...but i bought the gel from gnc/vitamin shoppe if in the US,lots of people dont like the taste..but i love the taste of the gel.:happydance:

GL to u!!!!

Gemie... I'm back :( AF got me just before 1am! So I think I had a short luteal phase (9 or 10 days). This month I plan to take vitamin b6 and magnesium to see if that helps. If based on opks I have a short luteal phase again though, I'll be off to the doctors. I cried last night, it didn't help that I was tired but must try some pma this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->