CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Gemie... I'm back :( AF got me just before 1am! So I think I had a short luteal phase (9 or 10 days). This month I plan to take vitamin b6 and magnesium to see if that helps. If based on opks I have a short luteal phase again though, I'll be off to the doctors. I cried last night, it didn't help that I was tired but must try some pma this month!

So sorry hunni... there are things you can do naturally to try lengthen your LP but yeah... if you think it's short best get yourself checked out :hugs:

Gemie... I'm back :( AF got me just before 1am! So I think I had a short luteal phase (9 or 10 days). This month I plan to take vitamin b6 and magnesium to see if that helps. If based on opks I have a short luteal phase again though, I'll be off to the doctors. I cried last night, it didn't help that I was tired but must try some pma this month!

So sorry hunni... there are things you can do naturally to try lengthen your LP but yeah... if you think it's short best get yourself checked out :hugs:

Do you know what else might help other than b6?

I hear agnus castus (vitex) is meant to regulate the cycle and lengthen a luteal phase. x

yep today is offically cd1....:cry:
well trying to build up the pma for a cycle 10 :baby:!!!

Awww lilfrog :hugs: Transfer the PMA to August for your BFP! It WILL happen :)

After 3 days of spotting it's CD1 for me today - and am determined August will be my month!!!!! Liking everyone's PMA!

Cd2 for me today. Was convinced up until half an hour before :witch: turned up that I was going to get my BFP!

AF was 5 days late, so does this mean I ov'ed later than I thought? If so then my boyfriend was in Italy with work for 8 days right after when I THOUGHT I ov'ed! So maybe we never stood a chance this cycle and all the PMA, POAS and symptom spotting in the world was never going to make a difference?!

Good luck to everyone for this cycle :) x

Good morning ladies!
Hope everyone is doing great today!

Let's keep up the PMA for all of our August :BFP:!

:dust: all around!

Hi ladies, I am on CD3 today this is my first cycle since coming off the pill.

SO seeing as the world cup is over don't you think it's about time we gave the :witch: a :yellowcard: and not allow her back for at least 9 months?!

Come on girls we can do this! :thumbup:

Get on your :bike: :witch:!!!

Hey, I am only 4 days behind you Gemi, I already no I am out this month, a few more days and she will show her ugly face.....so I am counting on a August BFP with you girlies xx

Ohhh I would love a little April flower too! Can I join you girls with lots of PMA for August BFPs?

Ooooh girls *shivers* Here's the last few lines of a reading I've just had back, after reading it in email I come back to this thread and see the 'April flowers'

I am now beginning to see another reason for the Priestess's appearance at the start of your reading. Persephone, the High Priestess in my deck is one half of the most famous mother, daughter relationships in Greek Myth. It was in the springtime that Persephone made her mother Demeter the happiest, this is when Demeter allowed the earth to come to life again after winter time. So I am going to stick my neck out and predict a spring baby for you Gemma, this should see you falling pregnant sometime over the next couple of months. Very likely a girl, but not 100% sure about that.

I'm liking the sound of April flowers!

Both my husband and I have birthdays in April. Wouldn't that make a great birthday present! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->