CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

:wohoo: Elmo Team :blue: too :dance:

Tell me about sales bargains I really must get a rein on my baby spending :rofl: Although admittedly we have some amazing bargains our pushchair was 430.00 and we got for 210.00 so I guess I can sort of justify it :lol:

Just wanted to bump this to catch up with u ladies if ur around? I hope everyone is well and would love to hear what u are up to! Its my due date today! X

Hey hon well as you can see from my ticker baby Charlie arrived :cloud9: he was born 2/5/11 at 40+3wks .... I see you will be shortly holding your baby too :)

Awwww....gilmore. Still TTCing? How long has it been now?

Congrats! Madly. Charlie is a cutie!!

Elmo, you made it all the way to your due date?! HOw are you feeling?

I am 32 + 1 day along and I am big and sleepy!! I haven't done much to prepare for baby including a name. It's been so busy with my two kids and a full time job. I try to get things done on the weekend but we are either running around or I am trying to rest up.

Good to hear from you guys!

So good to catch up with you ladies! Im 2 days overdue today thought maybe it would be a friday 13th baby! But no sign today!

Gilmore i got your msg the other day it was so nice to hear from you, did u get my reply? my heart goes out to you and your other half, it must be very difficult :hugs:

Have you started going down any other avenues or stil the natural route? xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Elmo been a mammy of two is definately something I will have to get use to :dohh: am worrying how I will manage when DH goes back to work next week after his pat leave but then part of me wants it to come around so I can get myself into some sort of regular routine with the boys :lol: Its weird knowing I have two little dependants now especially because Oliver is 5yrs old and well not so independant of late :dohh: Our household is certainly alot busier thats for sure but I wouldnt change it for the world no matter how difficult managing everything is :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->