CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Ooooh girls *shivers* Here's the last few lines of a reading I've just had back, after reading it in email I come back to this thread and see the 'April flowers'

I am now beginning to see another reason for the Priestess's appearance at the start of your reading. Persephone, the High Priestess in my deck is one half of the most famous mother, daughter relationships in Greek Myth. It was in the springtime that Persephone made her mother Demeter the happiest, this is when Demeter allowed the earth to come to life again after winter time. So I am going to stick my neck out and predict a spring baby for you Gemma, this should see you falling pregnant sometime over the next couple of months. Very likely a girl, but not 100% sure about that.

wow very good who did that 1 for you x

my word girlie you are addicted i hope you get ur :bfp: soon or your gonna have no money left lol

Tell me about it Donna!! haha I need to get a life... or a bloody BFP!! x

:hi: Ladies,

Is there room for me :shrug: I would so love a little APRIL :flower:....we are NTNP this month but I am still hoping we can catch that eggy, my cycle is imprinted in my mind so hoping that my cycle is still predictable I think we should have a good shot :thumbup:

Of course Madly!! I'd love to have you around here!! Good luck toy you hunni you deserve it :) x

Of course Madly!! I'd love to have you around here!! Good luck toy you hunni you deserve it :) x

Thank you hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: My Dr said just to get right back on with what we were doing so thats what I think we should do, I know my cycle now and so the only thing different this month for me will be to double my dose of vit b6 I was taking 50mg but a lady on a TTCAL thread said 100mg is the max so I reckon it cant hurt :shrug:

welcome madly!!:hugs:
and gemie that is really weird... i love the reading and find it weird that i put that post right at that time.. :winkwink:

hey can i join you, i have a good feeling about this cycle.
when i get my BFP this month my EDD will be april 17th thats the anniversary of my BFP with callum.

p.s.
madlyttc im not stalking you honest. lol

hey can i join you, i have a good feeling about this cycle.
when i get my BFP this month my EDD will be april 17th thats the anniversary of my BFP with callum.

p.s.
madlyttc im not stalking you honest. lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh NOW ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT STALKING ME TOPAZICATZBET? :tease:

17TH April has got to be lucky for you then hon :thumbup:

APRIL FLOWERS ALL ROUND :flower: GL LADIES

welcome madly!!:hugs:
and gemie that is really weird... i love the reading and find it weird that i put that post right at that time.. :winkwink:

I really did get shivers when I came back here and read your post... so freaky! In a good way of course :thumbup:

Im on CD 7 now, we have DTD the past 2 nights, will be DTD every night for the next 2 weeks lol! Got to make sure ;)

Good luck to all of you, I hope we all get BFPs!!!!

xxxx

I like your energy buddie woah!! lol Enjoy it, you'll have ALL bases covered! :)

I'm CD3, so I will be testing on August 8th (FOREVVVVVER AWAY).

Hi everyone :)

Hi Gemie Im here!!

Well an April baby wouldnt be very good financially but would fit in with everyone else! My DS is April 28th, my mum is April 23rd, my OH is April 15th! and his dad is April 15th!

May as well have another April baby and just save all our money all year for all the birthday! lol I however am a June baby, so at least i can have my birthday in peace :)

CD7 for me today, where is everyone else, we can make a list and update it each day :) x

Welcome Elmo! :happydance:

April is a lucky month for you guys! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"